Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LDAR should be socially acceptable.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
So my parents, in typical ignorant genetically overprivileged neurotypical normie fashion don't agree with my decision to LDAR.
I've told them a million times before, and I'll tell them a million more, unless you're as mentally doomed as I am, don't talk about being successful. It's easy to simply say, "You're not trying hard enough" when you're mind isn't constantly at war with itself.
Through no fault of my own did these curses make my life the joke it is.
MY PARENTS ARE FUCKING KIKES WHEN WILL THEY GET A GRIP ON REALITY AND LEARN THAT LIFE IS OVER FROM BIRTH IF YOU'RE A NEURODIVERGENT YEAH DAD OF COURSE YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL NO SHIT YOU'RE A 6'4 RIPPED CHAD NO SHIT THE WORLD BOWS DOWN TO MEN LIKE YOU I'M 5'6 AND SCRAWNY NOBODY RESPECTS THAT.
My point is, unless through some miracle of chance you can somehow cure your neurodiversity, you're life is over before it even begins.

Kill your dad

Boomers can never understand how cucked this world is.

im rotting for 2 weeks straigth i went out to get tendies and went right back coping the dark watching movies

5'6 aryan Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism raised by kikes, what could go wrong?

5'6 aryan Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism raised by kikes, what could go wrong?
What couldn't go wrong is an easier question to ask?

How could he be Aryan if his family's Jewish????:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Other than he's an idiot that doesn't know what he's saying or he's adopted and it went completely backwards.

I'm leaning towards the former, ngl

How could he be Aryan if his family's Jewish????:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Other than he's an idiot that doesn't know what he's saying or he's adopted and it went completely backwards.

I'm leaning towards the former, ngl
Adopted, but I fully accepted my Aryan potential last year. For so long, I tried to deny reality, but after becoming a 20 year old virgin, the Based Aryan within me came screaming to life.

You probably have a Jewish uncle or someone who is into freemasonry. Just join a lodge and become newworldordermaxxed.

It is socially acceptable, in fact it's basically expected of all incel-tier men today.

And it's not only socially acceptable it's exactly what ((they)) planned and want from today's leftover undesirables

you need to find some disability and fake it then use it to get neetbux. You need to fake it very well that even your own family understands your pain

So my parents, in typical ignorant genetically overprivileged neurotypical normie fashion don't agree with my decision to LDAR.
I've told them a million times before, and I'll tell them a million more, unless you're as mentally doomed as I am, don't talk about being successful. It's easy to simply say, "You're not trying hard enough" when you're mind isn't constantly at war with itself.
Through no fault of my own did these curses make my life the joke it is.
MY PARENTS ARE FUCKING KIKES WHEN WILL THEY GET A GRIP ON REALITY AND LEARN THAT LIFE IS OVER FROM BIRTH IF YOU'RE A NEURODIVERGENT YEAH DAD OF COURSE YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL NO SHIT YOU'RE A 6'4 RIPPED CHAD NO SHIT THE WORLD BOWS DOWN TO MEN LIKE YOU I'M 5'6 AND SCRAWNY NOBODY RESPECTS THAT.
My point is, unless through some miracle of chance you can somehow cure your neurodiversity, you're life is over before it even begins.
how old are you man