Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lawlessness of moderators!

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
I'm sick and tired of moderators constantly banning interesting users for the most backward reasons, sometimes it seems like they do it on purpose so that this forum will remain a dump forever.
I demand a general amnesty and a revision of the rules to more liberal ones! No one should be banned for making jokes or refuting retarded theories like the dog pill. :feelsUgh:
@Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle

sounds like someones main got banned

refuting retarded theories like the dog pill
it's quite retarded ngl but it's mainly a meme theory and not supposed to be taken seriously

they allow JB_ spammers

I'm sick and tired of moderators constantly banning interesting users for the most backward reasons, sometimes it seems like they do it on purpose so that this forum will remain a dump forever.
I demand a general amnesty and a revision of the rules to more liberal ones! No one should be banned for making jokes or refuting retarded theories like the dog pill. :feelsUgh:
@Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @TheProphetMuscle
Hmm.. :feelsjuice:

it's quite retarded ngl but it's mainly a meme theory and not supposed to be taken seriously
dogpill isnt a meme kys

@Fat Link I deserve my avi privileges back also