Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Latino incel says he gets mad when he sees Latinas with White dudes. Latina responds with a brutal blackpill

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
IMG 2643

IMG 2644

Its not looking too good for Hispanic guys out here

Latinas date black guys way more then white guys, wtf is that guy complaining about.

Dare I say it...

its over for frijolecels

Just be white and this fine piece of ass is all yours
latest

It’s over for colonizedbyspanishandportugesewhilebeingtreatedlikegarbagecels.

I be getting so heated

Looking at his twitter, I get the feeling that he's the type who gets laughed at when he's mad. Like a raging little hispanic garden gnome.

Latinos will be curry tier by 2030.

Whites - status, wealth, intellect.
Blacks - strength, thuggitude, BBC.

And they height mog the other races.

If your race isn't known as the apex for any masculine traits, it's over.

Fuck race traitor noodlewhores and salsasluts.

Do you really need fucking stats? Go outside and witness it first hand.
i go outside and see no such thing huh who would have thought.

What's a whitecel, again? A volcel?

Nah. White guys get the hottest Latinas. Hispanics the the fatties and the ugly chicks.
I’ve never even seen a Latina with a white guy together before. Either fat/skinny average/goodlooking Hispanics or blacks

Latinas are very "elitist" considering their low value in the sexual market.

Those women don't even see themselves as ethnics living in America. The problem with latinos is that we are a hybrid kind. Most of us have european blood with some black and indian thrown in the mix. We are the bastard children of white supremacy. It doesn't surprise me that latina women gravitate towards whites since they can produce white babys. Noodle women and blacks have dominant genetic traits which tend to block recessive genes.

I’ve never even seen a Latina with a white guy together before. Either fat/skinny average/goodlooking Hispanics or blacks
The high school I went to was 97% Hispanic. Almost all the stacy's and hot girls are with white guys I know for a fact. The pretty ones are usually pale so you may not immediately recognize them as Hispanic.

This guy is honest to god uglier than 89% of curries. He's actually the average Mexican. It's over.

White cucks marry Latinas because they're so excited that they finally found a girl who likes them that they're ready to race-mix their lineage into the abyss. I would fuck one but it wouldn't go beyond that.

Whites and blacks are the most attractive and sought after races.
JFL that these guys think they look tough or hard or whatever the dumb shit they think they are.

7d518ea2142dae098e4c8c4651f59973.jpg
The beret man has oddly shrunk hands.

Whites and blacks are the most attractive and sought after races.

The beret man has oddly shrunk hands.

He's probably 6'4" judging by how high he comes up on that gate.

He looks a lot harder than those shirtless, high BF, latinos

i go outside and see no such thing huh who would have thought.
Where do u live ? I live in Miami, this is common place. Latina love thug niggas aka bbc. More so then white guys. Wipe the dry cum off your boxers and keyboard. Pull out your bifocals and witness the ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Ban this racebaiting troll

every single thread is racebaiting

Just run thug game vato
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nqzz9.jpg
Everyone I knew involved in that lifestyle wasn't an incel, but to be a thug you can't be autistic and high inhib.

Where do u live ? I live in Miami, this is common place. Latina love thug niggas aka bbc. More so then white guys. Wipe the dry cum off your boxers and keyboard. Pull out your bifocals and witness the ATOMIC BLACKPILL
They would rather end up a single mother to a BBC than date a Hispanic incel.

michigan, and lol @ that last sentence okay my guy, that wouldnt blackpill me at all.

Everyone I knew involved in that lifestyle wasn't an incel, but to be a thug you can't be autistic and high inhib.

BRB street cred maxxin

Don’t feel bad for Hispanics , their doing just fine over here. Never seen a tall Latino guy but they still slay. Mixture of thug game and NT. Most Hispanic people I know all have gfs , who are also Hispanic. All of them are manlets but doesn’t hinder them.
michigan, and lol @ that last sentence okay my guy, that wouldnt blackpill me at all.
:heybby: The beaches here will make you sui, “insta models” everywhere. Asses tits , everything .why I only go out for work/grocery shopping.I have a home gym so no need for getting mogged there. Then again you get mogged every where here.

Last edited:
Latinos don't struggle mostly the lightskin-white ones. Darker skin obviously put anyone to have an added difficulty.

I'm Latino (black hair and brown eyes, short stature) but also pale af. Don't know if this counts as suifuel for me.

I'm Latino (black hair and brown eyes, short stature) but also pale af. Don't know if this counts as suifuel for me.
It's the short stature that's killing you. Being pale is good but it won't save you if you're 5'5'' and shorter.

I'm white and even I don't like this shit.

Can't Latinos also be white or does Latino informally pretty much refer to clearly mixed race people from Latin America? Same thing with Hispanic. I saw one of the racepillers posted interracial marriage stats two days ago and I was confused that they included Hispanics as a separate race. I always assumed one could be black, white, native american, asian, etc. as well as Hispanic

:heybby: The beaches here will make you sui, “insta models” everywhere. Asses tits , everything .why I only go out for work/grocery shopping.I have a home gym so no need for getting mogged there. Then again you get mogged every where here.
Ive been there before I know.
racepill too much for you?
its tough to swallow

suifuel, latinas are my favorite

Latinas date black guys way more then white guys, wtf is that guy complaining about.
Not even close. In the US white guys with Hispanic women is more common than white guys with Asian women.
I'm white and even I don't like this shit.
If the shoe were on the other foot you think they would have any sympathy? No fucking way.

It's the short stature that's killing you. Being pale is good but it won't save you if you're 5'5'' and shorter.
I'm 5'8.5, I've never been called short in my life (but I feel extremely short, I have a long torso and short legs so I appear to be shorter than what I actually am), well, just once and it was my 6'2 white friend who said it, so I don't think it's my height what's killing me, I believe it is my face because I've been called ugly countless times.

Jesus Christ. look at the man in my pic. That's Heriberto The Executioner Lazcano. There needs to be more men like him. Do you know what he would do to roasties like in OPs twitter pics? He'd kidnap them and make them apart of his harem. No lie. I wish those girls could have met this man.