Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do I have zero smv because I'm brown and I live in a brown community? Do you agree with my analysis?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
White incels say that they have zero smv even though they have white skin but they live in the United States. White women rarely date normal looking white men because they are too common and they are not exotic.
I'm a regular looking brown male living in a predominantly Hispanic community, I'm not ugly nor am I good-looking, Im just plain. I fit in with all the other people in my community. I don't Stand out. I am not exotic because I'm brown like everyone else in my community.
If a white guy or a black Chad entered my community, they would be seen as exotic and they would mog all the brown guys. Do you agree with my analysis? Or you do have another perspective?

What are your stats?

5'8, regular face (not ugly or attractive) just plain, brown skin, full set of hair, brown eyes, mixed race facial features, NT, and middle class
over

Agree for the most part. In the US sadly it doesn’t go the other way I believe, us browns aren’t seen as exotic in other types of communities :feelsbadman: even though we can be treated very much as someone from an out-group. I hear browns aren’t minded as much in some other countries though.

5'8, regular face (not ugly or attractive) just plain, brown skin, full set of hair, brown eyes, mixed race facial features, NT, and middle class
Agree for the most part. In the US sadly it doesn’t go the other way I believe, us browns aren’t seen as exotic in other types of communities :feelsbadman: even though we can be treated very much as someone from an out-group. I hear browns aren’t minded as much in some other countries though.
Have you visited any other countries? Curious what kind of experience you’d have.

Us browns are not alone, average white males in the USA and in Europe are not exotic that is why so many incels are white. This is why I relate to white incels.

Have you visited any other countries? Curious what kind of experience you’d have.
No, Ive been to Mexico and it was worse. I was like a ghost that nobody can see. I was just as plain as an ant walking among millions of ants. My looks are too plain. I don't stand out no matter what I do.

Wear lifts and gymmax

What kind of brown? Light skinned or other. If other then bleach.

You can ascend.
I have light brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. It's in between.

Us browns are not alone, average white males in the USA and in Europe are not exotic that is why so many incels are white. This is why I relate to white incels.
Agree, I meant that in the context of white guys have a greater chance of being seen as “exotic” in certain ethnic areas, but not quite the other way around at least when it comes to brown guys.

I’m a believer of “Chads are their own race” and thus relate to white incels on the basis of this.

I have light brown skin. It's not too dark and it's not too light. It's in between.
That's okay, can you post someone who has a similar skin tone as you.

mogs me

No, Ive been to Mexico and it was worse. I was like a ghost that nobody can see. I was just as plain as an ant walking among millions of ants. My looks are too plain. I don't stand out no matter what I do.
I was thinking European countries. From what I hear, curries may not have it as bad in places like the UK or Russia (the latter not being an option currently for obvious reasons). Unfortunately my face ia below avg so I don’t think I’d do well there at all.

I’ve also been to Central America and felt similarly.

That's okay, can you post someone who has a similar skin tone as you.
IMG 20240308 114654199

My skin color is weird. When I'm indoors, away from natural light, my skin is dark. When I'm near natural light, my skin is light