Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Latinas…

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Ill give em one thing i can respect, even though it blueballs tf outta me: a lot of em really do exhibit some sense of fidelity to their chicos, mang

Aside from Jenny, the chica i knew in college just wouldnt budge for me any further than cockteasing me with an air hj motion under a cafeteria table while we were studying, mang

She blushed like a mf when i kissed her hand another time. Theres more, but im not gonna essay this shit, nothing which lead to anything epic anyway

Anyway, she had a bf in the marines at the time and really didn’t want to cheat on him n shiet:incel:

Last edited:
Most kkhv permatrucel member of .is

uhh....
the chica i knew in college just wouldnt budge for me any further than cockteasing me
UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.png

She blushed like a mf when i kissed her hand another time. Theres more, but im not gonna essay this shit
bruh, you cant be serious m8

Yes but she let you kiss her hand without giving you a restraining order
I later tried to cuddle with her and she bolted up fast af & into another room, mang:feels:

Last edited:
He's already admitted to being a literal normie or above. I don't know why threads like this are kept up when they give 0 value to the forum besides giving lifemoggers a place to brag. :feelsjuice:
I’m so high rn, mang