Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory LastGerman at his driver license test be like

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Ngl havent seen that nigga in a while:feelscomfy: What do you think of his theory about the drivers license pill incels?:feelsaww: For me I think its a cope ngl like the reality is that he doesnt have a car because hes not a normie but having a car wouldn't make him a normie. And how did yall do on your drivers license tests:feelsaww:

Have yet to take it.
My curry driving instructor is a stubborn piece of shit who distracts me from doing anything he says.
Driving should never have been a thing. Horses are better.

I got it on second try. the dude was nice :feelscomfy: haven't driven in almost two years at this point, I'd probably die if I tried. I feel driving is very dangerous I get distracted easily. my dad also died in a car accident so that's pretty scary tbhngl :feelsLightsaber:

I think there's some truth to it. I still don't have a loisence despite taking classes. Meanwhile chad has his first car accident in his dad's car at 15 and goes on long road trips with his friends and gorlfriend at 20

I got it on second try. the dude was nice :feelscomfy: haven't driven in almost two years at this point, I'd probably die if I tried. I feel driving is very dangerous I get distracted easily. my dad also died in a car accident so that's pretty scary tbhngl :feelsLightsaber:
yeah I really have no reason to drive a carlossus tbh all the essentials like groceries etc are within walking distance and its actually way cheaper and easier to just call an uber in the rare event that I need a car to get somewhere

Starting my lessons this week :worryfeels:
im 31. imagine the delay

He's larping.

I failed three times before I got my license at the age of 27.
Complete humiliation.

I've got a car now and I like to drive it around, but the fact that I got a car did not make me a normie.
Maybe because my car is not cool or anything, it's 15 years old now and was not a popular Chad even in its prime.
But I have to tell you, never were people as interested in me as when I actually bought it. Everyone (colleagues, family, relatives) kept asking me, what kind of car I have, how old it is and such. Your car (or the lack thereof) tells more about your social status than most people can imagine.

About @LastGerman
I already told him and I think many of you agree that it would be an awesome feel good story if he finally made it and got a license.
Still rooting for you man. I know how hard and soul-crushing it was.

Haven't got it yet but hopefully in June I will.

Took about 30 lessons 3 years ago, took the exam 2 times, failed two times :feelsaww: got the theoretical exam on the first try. Then stopped lessons because of burn out. Then 1.5 years later did the theoretical exam again because it expired, paid for 30 more lessons, didn't do the exam and dropped it because of stress :feelswhat: Now my theoretical exam has expired for the second time and I have to do it again, and probably also take lessons again until I can attempt another exam. My life is a hell. :feelsohgod:

@LastGerman

Last edited:
Starting my lessons this week :worryfeels:
im 31. imagine the delay
Why's the delay?

It is unlikely I will ever get a driver's licence.

bruh I don't have money to even take it right now..

guess ill keep using the bus

Some hatian sheboon nearly failed me when I first took it, many years later driving became my career

i want to take it as soon as i can, i don't like being at home

Don't have a full license yet but have a car

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: