Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sweden: Somali migrant killed his pregnant Thai girlfriend because his family didn't want him to be with a "White" woman

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek:. I mean, OK, I've seen articles and such where Africans called Chinese and other East Asians white, or ones where people talked about how Chinese and others apparently find it very hard to distinguish Europeans and MENAs visually, but still, pretty funny to see traditional racial groups being mixed up like this:feelshaha:. Wonder what the noodlewhore thought when/if he was explaining the situation as he was choking her:waitwhat:?

"Oh my God, you think I'm white:foidSoy:? That's my dream, how did you know, that's the kindest thing anyone's ever said to me:foidSoy::foidSoy:! I lo-ACK you, Mohamed-ACK."

A Somali migrant is due to stand trial in Sweden next week for the murder of his pregnant girlfriend he is suspected of strangling to death to hide from his family the fact he was in a relationship with a non-Muslim, non-Somali woman. Mohamedamin Abdirisek Ibrahim, 21, was arrested in Örebro on May 2 last year after his girlfriend, 20-year-old Saga, was found dead in her apartment. She had died from asphyxiation and had been seven months pregnant with Ibrahim’s child.
Wow, such personality. Completely understandable that she was so attracted to him, he seems like a real family man who cared about good relationship with his beloved parents reading this article.

An examination of text messages on Ibrahim’s phone revealed the disgust his Somali mother, also living in Sweden, had toward the notion her son was in a relationship with a White woman. “Take the bus or stay with your loved one. Don’t come home. I am no longer your mother. I am Muslim and Somali,” one message from his mother read after her car often used by Ibrahim was spotted outside Saga’s address.
“I am also Muslim and Somali, and I do not go home to a white person,” Ibrahim replied, denying the relationship with Saga, a Swedish woman of Thai origin.
I mean, he was right, just not in the way he thought:feelskek::feelskek:.

In another row over the relationship, the suspect vowed to return to Somalia with his mother to make amends for upsetting her. “Whatever you decide, I follow, mom,” he wrote.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

That was a pretty pathetic bit:feelskek::lul:.

“He has tried to keep the relationship a secret. The suspect’s family did not accept that he was with a White girl and believed he had been exposed to strong emotional influence,” the prosecutor told Swedish media.
I mean, that's the thing, he wasn't:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Tagging some ricecels because why not @Lv99_BixNood @pyromancer1234 @AsiaCel @mcmoohyun

Sweden
Somali migrant
Pregnant thai gf
White woman

Wtf :feelshaha:

To niggers we're the same colonizers.

This is somalia, low IQ anarchy even among Africa itself.

But I have to praise the family though for their basedness.

"Oh my God, you think I'm white:foidSoy:? That's my dream, how did you know, that's the kindest thing anyone's ever said to me:foidSoy::foidSoy:! I lo-ACK you, Mohamed-ACK."
This kind of shit is really likely to happen in real world so it makes this situation even more fucking hilarious than it should be jfl

This kind of shit is really likely to happen in real world so it makes this situation even more fucking hilarious than it should be jfl
We're considered white already if you look at how the academies reject us from the schools in favor of 50 IQ sheboons.

But that's about it. They lump us in with the whites to oppress us.

Otherwise I don't hope for Asians to be considered white anytime. We have a long history in Asia, and to consider us white, is stripping us of our uniqueness.

Why do Thai women hate Thai men so much? Seems even a low IQ midget Somali man is preferable to them than a Thai normie. I don't think I ever heard of a Jap or Korean foid going for a Somali man. Even to me as a curry Somali's are one step above Abos, i.e., I barely consider them human.

Sweden the most biodiverse country

Why do Thai women hate Thai men so much? Seems even a low IQ midget Somali man is preferable to them than a Thai normie. I don't think I ever heard of a Jap or Korean foid going for a Somali man. Even to me as a curry Somali's are one step above Abos, i.e., I barely consider them human.
Thais are subhumans and should be considered below animals.

I wonder how some can't get the concept of the idea that a person is not guilty of what their ancestors has done, a person is only guilty of what they have actively done.

There was a time I saw an African woman laughing at the fact that some lady said that white people are going extinct and they'll be minorities in their own lands(she was asked the question what does she think about white people), the resentment and bitter hatred of many non whites towards white people is a lot and it can become ugly.

The fact that they constantly feel bitter is kekfuel I swear and I'm saying this as a black guy.

I hope that shitskin piece of filth get kicked out of Sweden and drowns while trying to return to Shitmalia in whatever rickety shitboat he came there with. Imagine wanting to live in white man's country while being so disgusted with anyone whose skin ain't the color of fucking faeces. "Muh proud Pisslam and Shitmali" my ass.

I hope that shitskin piece of filth get kicked out of Sweden and drowns while trying to return to Shitmalia in whatever rickety shitboat he came there with. Imagine wanting to live in white man's country while being so disgusted with anyone whose skin ain't the color of fucking faeces. "Muh proud Pisslam and Shitmali" my ass.
thats why they are a perfect slaverace and im a sandnigger saudi (my people should be slaves too jfl) saying this

Last edited:
@faded lets bring back slavery,these pisslamic shitskins and somali goat fuckers dont deserve any right

Jfl:feelskek:. I mean, OK, I've seen articles and such where Africans called Chinese and other East Asians white, or ones where people talked about how Chinese and others apparently find it very hard to distinguish Europeans and MENAs visually, but still, pretty funny to see traditional racial groups being mixed up like this:feelshaha:. Wonder what the noodlewhore thought when/if he was explaining the situation as he was choking her:waitwhat:?

Wow, such personality. Completely understandable that she was so attracted to him, he seems like a real family man who cared about good relationship with his beloved parents reading this article.

Tagging some ricecels because why not @Lv99_BixNood @pyromancer1234 @AsiaCel @mcmoohyun
Kick the Somalis out of Sweden if they want true Muslim life Sheez

I wonder how some can't get the concept of the idea that a person is not guilty of what their ancestors has done, a person is only guilty of what they have actively done.

There was a time I saw an African woman laughing at the fact that some lady said that white people are going extinct and they'll be minorities in their own lands(she was asked the question what does she think about white people), the resentment and bitter hatred of many non whites towards white people is a lot and it can become ugly.

The fact that they constantly feel bitter is kekfuel I swear and I'm saying this as a black guy.

@faded lets bring back slavery,these pisslamic shitskins and somali goat fuckers dont deserve any right
I agree but white soycuck liberal soy billionaires refuse

Why would any women respect a cuck who willingly allows her to whore herself out to foreigners? Thai women are repulsed and disgsuted towards thai men for their cuckery.Thailand is the most cucked country on earth:feelspuke::feelspuke:

@Made in Heaven just as you said asians just see sands and curries as similar to whites due to skull shape, it seems blacks see rice as “white” jfl.

Niggers see everyone as white, except for maybe indians. What's funny is somalis can have light skinned people among them, how tf are they gonna call a Thai "white"?
We're considered white already if you look at how the academies reject us from the schools in favor of 50 IQ sheboons.

But that's about it. They lump us in with the whites to oppress us.

Otherwise I don't hope for Asians to be considered white anytime. We have a long history in Asia, and to consider us white, is stripping us of our uniqueness.
White Asians are forced to have white guilt with zero of the white privilege.

White Arabs are the reverse. We have zero white guilt, but have white privilege.

>mogs the entire thai male species
Imagine wanting to live in white man's country while being so disgusted with anyone whose skin ain't the color of fucking faeces. "Muh proud Pisslam and Shitmali" my ass.
That's the hilarious part tbh. Zoomali chimpanzees are known for worshipping arabs and worshipping softer hair texture. They literally insult west africans by calling them "jareer" (meaning rough haired). You would then THINK this zoomali mom would be happy his son will give her whiter, higher IQ Blasian kids as opposed to nigger baboon babies. Can't imagine why she thought that, especially since my mom knows a Zoomali woman herself who got pumped and dumbed by some italian chad, and has 2 mixed kids, and she worships her own kids for how light skinned they are
@Made in Heaven just as you said asians just see sands and curries as similar to whites due to skull shape, it seems blacks see rice as “white” jfl.
It's not the same. Niggers see all non-Niggers as white. Arabs and Indians at least share some physical similarities if you're talking about Southern Arabs and North Indians.

i dont think the foid is fully asian

looks hapa

The only thing refugges deserve is a bullet in their head

>mogs the entire thai male species
It's honestly incredible how subhuman the entirety of SEA people are. How did nature fuck up so badly in this?

Nobody in the IR relationship is white, who cares?

Nobody in the IR relationship is white, who cares?
Given that this forum is 50% nonwhite and 100% filled with guys who hate being told that their personalities are the reason why they can't find a girlfriend despite abusers and killers like this guy getting laid whenever they want to, I'd say a lot of guys here probably care:feelsthink:.

Given that this forum is 50% nonwhite and 100% filled with guys who hate being told that their personalities are the reason why they can't find a girlfriend despite abusers and killers like this guy getting laid whenever they want to, I'd say a lot of guys here probably care:feelsthink:.

It seems like half the forum is holding out for an Aryan Stacy.

It seems like half the forum is holding out for an Aryan Stacy.
Indeed, though I've always thought that they are just trying to make themselves look based or whatever, and that actually, most guys here would take just about any woman who actually wanted them IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back