Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Last Few Days Before Classes Start; I Am Coping w Weed & Vidya.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
One of my last few days of freedom before my college classes start, and I am just coping all day with weed, vidya, this website, and music :smonk:

Just got done w some Rocket League, and now about to hop on Skyrim and maybe some Witcher 3 or Halo Wars as well.

Sounds fun, but I am sad that I am doing this while other guys my age are getting foids, man.

Enjoy as much as you can brocel , LDAR all day :smonk:

@bigantennaemay1

how will you use weedzz during your clazz dayzz?

My last uni semester will begin tomorrow.
Got absolutely no motivation to continue.

how will you use weedzz during your clazz dayzz?
Probably in the evenings/nights when I have everything done. Such as having gone to all my classes, studied, taken notes from the book, gym, etc.

Probably in the evenings/nights when I have everything done. Such as having gone to all my classes, studied, taken notes from the book, gym, etc.
sounndzz like a good plan brocel, stay high :smonk:

sounndzz like a good plan brocel, stay high :smonk:
I may read and studymaxx high, as long as it is an easier course and I don't have anything else to do :smonk:

Images   2023 01 16T185805911

Yeah man, at least drinking can help :feelsjuice:
My alcohol tolerance is actually really high, so I don't feel anything, but I do enjoy a good beer with my dinner and my copes, so I guess it works out. Either way, I'm itching to get this drug test done and over with so I can get back to removing myself from sober reality. :fuk:

The fact weed is illegal & you get drug tested for it is a crime in itself mang.