Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

KPOP trolling by making whitelivesmatter trend on twitter

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
LOL at asians trolling. It's clear that your live doesn't matter if you're asian, arab or indian. What the fuck are they doing.

Arabs have begun to chadmaxx, thugmaxx, and rapemaxx so I would question placing them as an "incel race". They are among the other non-black POC fighting rioters right now in the States.

That said, they are less decent than Asians or Indians.

The scale of how much bullshit I can take from a person is inverse to how much ego they have, and if this is racial ego, I can list it by race:

Most tolerable, least ego < ------------------ > Least tolerable, most ego
Indians Asians Arabs Blacks ~= Whites Natives/Abos???? (never interacted)

#EthnicLivesMatter
post it all over instagram and twitter

Its pretty much blacks vs whites, literally any other race doesn't matter and is forgotten.

The hashtag being attacked just proves people want us to be killed. Whites are doomed, and it will be white hands killing us.

There are actually Koreans who think they're white :lul:

Stupid chinks. Mad because white men steal their waifus

LOL at asians trolling. It's clear that your live doesn't matter if you're asian, arab or indian. What the fuck are they doing.

They aren't asians, they are white american kpop fans since asian kpop fans don't use twitter.

The hashtag being attacked just proves people want us to be killed. Whites are doomed, and it will be white hands killing us.
low IQ post

also this happens when south east Asia is worshipping white skin

low IQ post

also this happens when south east Asia is worshipping white skin
you're an uneducated ignorant idiot. It's not asians saying white lives matter. It is white 14 year old foids spamming k-pop gifs saying "White lives don't matter" and "You guys are racist evil nazis". Fucking read in the thread for more than 5 seconds and you'd figure that out.

you're an uneducated ignorant idiot. It's not asians saying white lives matter. It is white 14 year old foids spamming k-pop gifs saying "White lives don't matter" and "You guys are racist evil nazis". Fucking read in the thread for more than 5 seconds and you'd figure that out.
Noone said white lives don't matter

your post is still low iq

Noone said white lives don't matter

your post is still low iq
go on the hashtag for more than 5 seconds

Actual equality? since when

JFL it's actually white foids who are the ones trolling with kpop. Low IQ thread.