Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean feminists want to import white sperm

I've got next supreme leader sperm quality

Omg I can't read this fucking shit.

"Men blame us for not fucking them, uhm well no, we are just traumatised by so much misagynyyyyyy guys, now please get me some viking chads"

Fucking cunt foid "They're misogynistic" :foidSoy: Meanwhile she would happily fuck Dark triad Misogynistic Chad

I always find this hilariously bizarre because canonically straight white men invented all misogyny and racism and chudliness and it never existed for BIPOC and white males are the purest incarnation of misogyny and hatred of women. Yet these noodlewhores go out of their way to specify blue eyed men from Denmark as their anti-patriarchal saviors

I always find this hilariously bizarre because canonically straight white men invented all misogyny and racism and chudliness and it never existed for BIPOC and white males are the purest incarnation of misogyny and hatred of women.
this is genuinely the most retarded, braindead, subsaharan IQ take I've seen in this forum

Europe might as well just invade Korea and get it over with. Just like how Japan thought an invaded United States would have "a rifle behind every blade of grass," Korea has a female race traitor behind every male.

I can't find it anymore, but there used to be this great post from a Korean woman about how she'd kill a million Korean men for a single White man. Anyone remember this one?

Europe might as well just invade Korea and get it over with. Just like how Japan thought an invaded United States would have "a rifle behind every blade of grass," Korea has a female race traitor behind every male.

I can't find it anymore, but there used to be this great post from a Korean woman about how she'd kill a million Korean men for a single White man. Anyone remember this one?
I don't remember that post, but that in no way is an exaggeration in the slightest. I am serious when I say the self hatred of chinks and gooks contributes greatly to their low birth rates. None of these noodle whores want to replicate their mongoloid genes in their offsprings, so they'd just rather die out

I don't remember that post, but that in no way is an exaggeration in the slightest. I am serious when I say the self hatred of chinks and gooks contributes greatly to their low birth rates. None of these noodle whores want to replicate their mongoloid genes in their offsprings, so they'd just rather die out
Beyond ovER for gook men, their women will kill them off faster than any army could, North Korea will be the only Koreans in 200 years.

Beyond ovER for gook men, their women will kill them off faster than any army could, North Korea will be the only Koreans in 200 years.
Asians need to pass on their high IQ genes, how tf am I gonna have my anime and video games?

this is genuinely the most retarded, braindead, subsaharan IQ take I've seen in this forum
You have subsaharan IQ or just terminal NGMI autism if you couldn't infer the meaning and tone of that statement from "canonically BIPOC males never invented chudliness and misogyny". I could not have conveyed my point any more clearly

"sperm imports from Denmark" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You have subsaharan IQ or just terminal NGMI autism if you couldn't infer the meaning and tone of that statement from "canonically BIPOC males never invented chudliness and misogyny". I could not have conveyed my point any more clearly
I indeed was able to understand what you meant, much to my chagrin. A terrible day to be capable of reading.

Dutch cum worth alot in chink shitholes

Brutal, years ago when i was a kid. My Grandma and Aunt were jokingly discussing that maybe my Aunt should get sperm to ferterilize her, so she will have a child, since my Aunt was single for a long time. I'm pretty sure they said they wantted sperm from farangs. They also said they were afraid that the child might come out as a Negro :lul::lul::lul:

Young me was getting Black pilled even then, i recognized that that was a racepill at display

Fox Tv Baby GIF by Empire FOX

Idk how anyone can deny the racepill anymore.

Whites are worshipped in all of Asia not just curryland.

There is a subconscious bias towards reproducing with whites and this happens in all races - both male and female.

60% of foids are misandrists and 100% of foids chase chads. They are just projecting their own hatred of men onto men, every accusation is an admission.

how deluded are foids that they think they would be allowed to be feminists openly and take jobs away from men if 60% of men are misooooooogynists. In reality the whole government/corporate/media elite supports feminism and the only men criticizing foids at all are some unemployed online korean men who are just fed up with their shit, like 0.01% of the population.

Importing foreign sperm to solve low childbirth is like denying medical aid to the dying to solve the world food problem. While both are solutions, a considerable chunk of the population gets denied in both cases.

Brutal, years ago when i was a kid. My Grandma and Aunt were jokingly discussing that maybe my Aunt should get sperm to ferterilize her, so she will have a child, since my Aunt was single for a long time. I'm pretty sure they said they wantted sperm from farangs. They also said they were afraid that the child might come out as a Negro :lul::lul::lul:

Young me was getting Black pilled even then, i recognized that that was a racepill at display

Fox Tv Baby GIF by Empire FOX
Thaicels are the most cucked :feelsugh:

I always find this hilariously bizarre because canonically straight white men invented all misogyny and racism and chudliness and it never existed for BIPOC and white males are the purest incarnation of misogyny and hatred of women. Yet these noodlewhores go out of their way to specify blue eyed men from Denmark as their anti-patriarchal saviors
For noodlewhores ricecels are the incarnation of misogyny and racism and whitu men are their feminist saviors. Other races don't exist, they don't give a shit about all the subhumans whites have killed in the last few hundred years, including their own men :lul:

Fortunately Korean men seem to be less cucked than other Asians and put these whores in their place. Hopefully.

Noodleswhores are demons that escaped from hell just to torment gook men, the day of retribution is almost here.

I indeed was able to understand what you meant, much to my chagrin. A terrible day to be capable of reading.
I just realized this isn't even the first time I made that exact same statement and you responded taking it entirely at unironic face value
Screenshot 2024 10 05 at 24707PM

You must have at least realized what I was getting at after this comment right. I'm telling you that what you said in your sperg reply is exactly the point I was making in the comment you were responding to. German autism is real

Last edited:
It's hilarious to watch non-Americans who know that the non-Western world didn't start existing when Europeans reached its shores reacting to this shit:feelskek:. A very few ultra-leftists and nationalists join in, but most are exasparated at those beliefs. Watching TERFs from South America losing it over libtard claims that random communities in the jungle there are "matriarchal" was potent kekfuel:feelskek::feelskek:.

now please get me some viking chads"

Of fucking course it's Danish sperm again:feelskek::feelskek:.

Korean noodlewhores better hurry up before non-Scandinavian Eurowhores scoop it all up:feelshaha::fuk:.

"It's because they are such big and famous sperm exporters that we are joining in:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Yeah, but why are Danes so successful at this and their sperm so craved in the first place:feelswhat:?

Dutch cum worth alot in chink shitholes
Apparently Dutch women are also big on importing Danish sperm according to that article I linked, maybe they can get a discount on it then if it's not wanted by Dutch women:feelskek:.

Danish men are kept in factories and milked for their superior, tall, blue-eyed semen.
Not yet, but seems like they are on the way to that:fuk:.

Martin Lassen also argued that sperm donation is so normalised in Danish culture simply because it has been around for so long. “Our founder started the first Danish sperm bank 35 years ago. Since then the Danes have become accustomed to sperm banks advertising sperm donation. It has become part of our culture.”
Unlike in most other European countries, Danish legislation allows sperm banks to advertise freely amongst Danish men. Younger Danes, for instance, are targeted through Instagram or Youtube ads.

Is she retarded ? Does she know that raising as a single mother is most likely to be a failure ? Why can't korean women stop bitching and actually enjoy their privileges as women instead of being so fucking greedy ? Do they know that korean men hate them for a reason ?

Most of these korean incels are like any incels and are frustrated of not feeling any real love from women, not because they are brainwired to hate women, that's common sense. But i understand, it's hard to love normal persons when you are fed perfect and handsome men at a young age with social media, but they could admit it instead of going trough some crypted 34 points mental gymnastics to say that we are evil for no good reasons.

give them truecel sperm

Korean women have classic feminist dilemna: they heart wants a dominant chad that treats them like shit but their feminist ego wants a beta submissive to them.

This means they are doomed to an unhappy love life either way.

give them truecel sperm
Legit Denmark should do the funny: chadfish all these south korean whores with ricecel sperm and while telling them its from 6'5 Blonde Ragnar Chadson. Then watch as these whores give birth to deformed ricecels.

Legit Denmark should do the funny: chadfish all these south korean whores with ricecel sperm and while telling them its from 6'5 Blonde Ragnar Chadson. Then watch as these whores give birth to deformed ricecels.
lol. actually better to give them white-truecel sperm though lol

South Korea is evil, it must be destroyed at all costs. That level of degeneracy is just terrible.

Moreover, their children will not be white anyway, but only half-breeds. Elliot Roger was also half white Anglo-Saxon and half Chinese from Malaysia.

Of fucking course it's Danish sperm again:feelskek::feelskek:.

Korean noodlewhores better hurry up before non-Scandinavian Eurowhores scoop it all up:feelshaha::fuk:.

"It's because they are such big and famous sperm exporters that we are joining in:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Yeah, but why are Danes so successful at this and their sperm so craved in the first place:feelswhat:?
Modern day Aufnordung (= nordification, nazi era eugenics program) :lul: