Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Leaked photo of Komesarj's GF

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
1c696b1d7bea6b9428b2a9675e895ba52d50ad51f94b40ca2e766dbfedf8bfa2 1

@Caesercel come defend your bf

Subhuman truecel gets laid with prime aged virgin via discord.

Such bullshit.

His gf is just he himself larping

Subhuman truecel gets laid with prime aged virgin via discord.

Such bullshit.
Hes 30 disbaled wheelchair
While shes 17 virgin 8/10 with no friends btw never been explored

Man I am sick of cuckord

I hate social people, especially so called incels on discord, needs to be hanged with taut rope from the nearest lamp-post

It's more sth like this imo
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

His gf is just he himself larping
Nope.

She’s very real.

I‘ve seen the actual picture of them together.

She is a for whatever reason blonde Asian hapa.

Nope.

She’s very real.

:feelskek:
The LARP is insane JFL :lul:

@Corvus @Murder Mario

noodles don't even agree to date an asian man

why would a hapa in her prime age date some fat beaner and not a white tall man

Nope.

She’s very real.

Fake blonde probably. All of them die their hair.

Delusion: the thread

Holy shit when will this drama finally die. Who cares at this point

Mad I'm exposing some LARPer ?

@Corvus @Murder Mario @wereq @Puppeter
No amount of conflict will fill the hole in your lonely heart

No amount of conflict will fill the hole in your lonely heart
This nigga will literally die defending a lunatic faggot who larped the whole thing and stays with trannylooksmaxer now than be honest with brocels

Last edited:
komesarj met up with a fed which is why @Caesercel is trying to cover it
@Caesercel is his secret boyfriend i joined kemesajr discord back in june and he knew what i talked about him here despite him being banned

This nigga will literally die defending a lunatci faggot who larped the whole thing and stays with trannylooksmaxer now than be honest with brocels
multiple people have said that they've seen the photos of that girl with him. I haven't, yet I believed him from the beginning. At this point you guys really belong in the Looney bin for schizophrenia.

People coming up with this conspiracy show three symptoms

1. Inability to judge other people and their behaviour

2. Immaturity stemming from not being over the age of 20

3. Penchant for conspiracy and drama instead of rationality.
Only a normie would say something like that.
Being normier than OP isn't much of a standard considering he's a complete sperge

multiple people have said that they've seen the photos of that girl with him. I haven't, yet I believed him from the beginning. At this point you guys really belong in the Looney bin for schizophrenia.

People coming up with this conspiracy show three symptoms

1. Inability to judge other people and their behaviour

2. Immaturity stemming from not being over the age of 20

3. Penchant for conspiracy and drama instead of rationality.

Being normier than OP isn't much of a standard considering he's a complete sperge
He has cucked you other people have seen his "foid" pics but not the brocel which he moderated for years
Just like letting your wife get fucked by others :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

He has cucked you other people have seen his "foid" pics but not the brocel which he moderated for years
Just like letting your wife get fucked by others :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
The other people I mention are moderators as well

The other people I mention are moderators as well
Oh so the entire existence has seen his foid but you like jeff said all he had to do is put him and his foid at the same time on vc for 30 sec but he couldnt do that because thats a larp and he switches accounts

Oh so the entire existence has seen his foid but you
Not everyone. Just the people he is in contact with and trusts.
like jeff said all he had to do is put him and his foid at the same time on vc for 30 sec but he couldnt do that because thats a larp and he switches accounts
Why? To prove something to you? :lul:
Clearly your teenager brain doesn't understand how adults think. Because one would definitely expect a teenage middle school boy to get into a vc with his gf just to show some guys who are doubting his relationship

Not everyone. Just the people he is in contact with and trusts.

Why? To prove something to you? :lul:
Clearly your teenager brain doesn't understand how adults think. Because one would definitely expect a teenage middle school boy to get into a vc with his gf just to show some guys who are doubting his relationship
Im sure you made your bf very happy for the whiteknighting

komesarj met up with a fed which is why @Caesercel is trying to cover it
That’s a very real danger and possibility I hope ol Kome is aware of.

The Biden junta isn’t above using sex as a weapon against its enemies.

It's not fake, I spoke with Komesarj multiple times months before this happened, he was dead set on self improvement and knew he was going to ascend if he followed his plans and the plan itself seemed realistic, this didn't spring out of nowhere for a thirst for attention, don't want to expose all the details but he spent a bunch of money and time on improving his SMV.

The only people believing this story are mods.

Let that sink in brocels :shhh:

It's not fake, I spoke with Komesarj multiple times months before this happened, he was dead set on self improvement and knew he was going to ascend if he followed his plans and the plan itself seemed realistic, this didn't spring out of nowhere for a thirst for attention, don't want to expose all the details but he spent a bunch of money and time on improving his SMV.
Posts 7

@Corvus @Murder Mario @LeFrenchCel @Puppeter

@Fat Link i thought komesajr wasnt allowed here anymore

Cuz we personally know him and he’s a good dude.
Glasses
I'm torn between my desires to try and maintain hopefully genuine friendships and my paranoia that these friendships are low-effort LARPs meant to manage my responses.

@Fat Link i thought komesajr wasnt allowed here anymore
He isn’t.

Occasionally however a couple of us talk to him on Shitscord.