Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kobe Bryant dies at helicopter crash

Okay fag. You're obviously incapable of understanding any complex, nuanced point.

Just take a look at the people cheering his death here and on social media and tell me race isn't involved in any of them.
LOL u literally admit that its hes race KYS sjw soyfag. YOu have the literal iq of a dumb dog

Well... It's over for him for real that's for sure.

Genetics is definitely a lot of it, never denied that. That's far from being "tutorial mode" the way it is for women, though.

That just being 6'6" with good genes is not all it takes to be a top basketball player, and because he worked hard his life isn't "tutorial mode" as you idiotically claim.

Read above.
wait kobe is one of the goats and defenitely worked hard but u dont actually believe that a random woman(take a normal one as an example) lives a better life than a multi millionaire athlete right?

wait kobe is one of the goats and defenitely worked hard but u dont actually believe that a random woman(take a normal one as an example) lives a better life than a multi millionaire athlete right?
Their life doesn't have to be better for it to be easier/"tutorial mode."

Why are we even arguing about this?

It's only coz he's 6'6 and black - both are prerequisite to be a basketball player. This automatically gets both mayocels and manlets triggered.

If any other sport star died half you faggots wouldn't give a fuck and would join in on the condolences.

Cope, I hate all kinds of Chad/Tyrone/Sportscuck worshipping

Okay fag. You're obviously incapable of understanding any complex, nuanced point.

Just take a look at the people cheering his death here and on social media and tell me race isn't involved in any of them.

Come on, man. If Tom Brady died, he’d receive the same kind of reactions from people here. I guarantee it. This guy lifemogged us from the moon and back, his death means nothing to us. Only cucks worship and care about pro athletes.
Cope, I hate all kinds of Chad/Tyrone/Sportscuck worshipping

Come on, man. If Tom Brady died, he’d receive the same kind of reactions from people here. I guarantee it. This guy lifemogged us from the moon and back, his death means nothing to us. Only cucks worship and care about pro athletes.

Not denying that. You can pick all the examples you want. If certain people died you'd still mourn their death even if they lifemogged you from the moon and back i.e. Joaquin Phoenix.

Not defending Kobe, I;m a UKcel and couldn't give a fuck about Basketball or him for that matter.

Not denying that. You can pick all the examples you want. If certain people died you'd still mourn their death even if they lifemogged you from the moon and back i.e. Joaquin Phoenix.

Not defending Kobe, I;m a UKcel and couldn't give a fuck about Basketball or him for that matter.

I’m a UKcel too. I only mentioned Tom Brady because he’s the only white chad I know in American sports. But honestly, I wouldn’t mourn any celebrity death. I truly don’t give a fuck about any of them. They’ve got it all, why the fuck should I feel sorry for any of them? Tbh, You’re a cuck if you do and nothing will change that.

A subhuman ethnic manlet dying is a different story. I’d feel sorry for him.

Actor who played joker.
6 fT 6 tyrone basketball player
Who would we mourn
:dafuckfeels:
:feelskek:(ME lolling @ ur low iq)

I’m a UKcel too. I only mentioned Tom Brady because he’s the only white chad I know in American sports. But honestly, I wouldn’t mourn any celebrity death. I truly don’t give a fuck about any of them. They’ve got it all, why the fuck should I feel sorry for any of them? Tbh, You’re a cuck if you do and nothing will change that.

A subhuman ethnic manlet dying is a different story. I’d feel sorry for him.

Fair enough if you genuinely believe that. My point really isn't who you mourn or not - but the reasoning behind it.

There are many incels who believe in JBB and are rejoicing for that reason alone. As you know there is a lot of alt-rightcels and him being black is an added element of satisfaction - despite being black an incel factor.

Anyways, be careful when mourning for that "sub human ethnic" manlet as that could be treated as virtue signalling just like this foid who apparently cares about rices in China.

I'm obviously NOT calling you a virtue signaller, but if I used the same logic as the low IQcel above I would be. I'm just simply saying race is playing a part in SOME people's celebration of Kobe's death, which wouldn't be the case if he was the exact same person but white.
Actor who played joker.
6 fT 6 tyrone basketball player
Who would we mourn
:dafuckfeels:
:feelskek:(ME lolling @ ur low iq)
Lmao it's the logic which underpins why or why you wouldn't mourn that remains or doesn't remain the same - not the person, who I couldn't give a flying fuck whoever the fuck they are.

You think you're so anti-SJW but you've come full circle and acting like one JFL.

"Kobe Bryant says Shaq's laziness drove him crazy...Shaq responded: "Kobe missing practice to go to court for rape drove me crazy.""

Fair enough if you genuinely believe that. My point really isn't who you mourn or not - but the reasoning behind it.

There are many incels who believe in JBB and are rejoicing for that reason alone. As you know there is a lot of alt-rightcels and him being black is an added element of satisfaction - despite being black an incel factor.

Anyways, be careful when mourning for that "sub human ethnic" manlet as that could be treated as virtue signalling just like this foid who apparently cares about rices in China.

View attachment 194702

I'm obviously NOT calling you a virtue signaller, but if I used the same logic as the low IQcel above I would be. I'm just simply saying race is playing a part in SOME people's celebration of Kobe's death, which wouldn't be the case if he was the exact same person but white.

Lmao it's the logic which underpins why or why you wouldn't mourn that remains or doesn't remain the same - not the person, who I couldn't give a flying fuck whoever the fuck they are.

You think you're so anti-SJW but you've come full circle and acting like one JFL.

No doubt there are alt-rightcels around the world relishing in his death because he’s black but if it was the death of a chad, there would be a lot of Incels here celebrating too. I’ve seen it before. Btw, that tweet pissed me off so much. Fucking hell, I hate noodle and currywhores with passion. As for a subhuman’s death, I’d genuinely feel sorry because we were destined to lose from the second we were born. I can relate to their struggles of life.

Def not a tyrone but nonetheless RIP.

Didn't give a shit for this millionaire rapist that cheated on his girlfriends/wives multiple times BUT I do feel sad for the children that died in the crash. They didn't live a full life and get to see their potential fulfilled or at least tried to achieve it.

Kobe was a known ass to everybody and whined a lot. He was also rich and living the dream life all of us wish we could live since he was 17/18. He was in his 40s. That is a full life. Especially with all the things he did and got to experience he lived 3-5 lifetimes over. It would have only gone downhill from here so better to fade out in a blaze of glory than be 99 and needed his diapers changed.

Anybody defending his rich celebrity ass is a fucking cuck of the lowest quality.

Lifefuel

JFL cucks who cares about that Tyrone

Nigga failed at coptermaxxing.

LIFEFUEL

he was a gigatyrone and while he didn't do anything to deserve death, it always feels good seing normies suffer, the same way they made you suffer as a child.

It's only coz he's 6'6 and black - both are prerequisite to be a basketball player. This automatically gets both mayocels and manlets triggered.

If any other sport star died half you faggots wouldn't give a fuck and would join in on the condolences.
It's an incel forum, JFL if you think we would care any more if some other rich gigachadrone worshipped for throwing a ball right died.

I'm sympathetic towards anyone who dies at fucking 41 who didn't bring it upon themselves somehow, but that's about it. His family is set for life financially and if it happened to one of us nobody would give a shit.

I never watch basketball, but RIP.

Didn't give a shit for this millionaire rapist that cheated on his girlfriends/wives multiple times BUT I do feel sad for the children that died in the crash. They didn't live a full life and get to see their potential fulfilled or at least tried to achieve it.

Kobe was a known ass to everybody and whined a lot. He was also rich and living the dream life all of us wish we could live since he was 17/18. He was in his 40s. That is a full life. Especially with all the things he did and got to experience he lived 3-5 lifetimes over. It would have only gone downhill from here so better to fade out in a blaze of glory than be 99 and needed his diapers changed.

Anybody defending his rich celebrity ass is a fucking cuck of the lowest quality.

You just stated my real opinion of the turd even better than I did.

Thanks for that.

Though I don’t particularly care that his daughter died too.

Not trying to be an asshole, a nigger hating racist or even an edge lord to say that btw, it’s just that I didn’t know her personally is all and besides all that if the Christ cucks are right she’s in a far better place than any of us anyway way up in Heaven partying with Jesus for eternity.

It's all nice and dandy, but why has Wikipedia put it on the front page as news? What a joke. This Negrophilia is rampant and shameless.

View attachment 194702

NIce go assuming What i think again instead of asking for an elab lol
. YOu cant compare a normie actor to a giga tyrone. Genuine question
Are You autistic?
Can You only see black and white and none other factors that Can take PLACe

NIce go assuming What i think again instead of asking for an elab lol
. YOu cant compare a normie actor to a giga tyrone. Genuine question
Are You autistic?
Can You only see black and white and none other factors that Can take PLACe

What's wrong with assuming if they're reasonable.

Denying that him being black isn't a reason for why some people are cheering makes you a blinded by your own anti-SJW reactionary mindset. You're more influenced by SJW's than you realize....

Don't really care. Lived a far better life than anyone here.

My new avi is dedicated to him. RIP

What's wrong with assuming if they're reasonable.
[/QUOTE
Denying that him being black isn't a reason for why some people are cheering makes you a blinded by your own anti-SJW reactionary mindset. You're more influenced by SJW's than you realize....

]
Dude LOL
:feelsPop::feelskek: After realising that You are probably mentally retarded and You cant see my point.

only cus hes black :soy:
I never said Anyone. :soy:
But are you autistic? It seems that you can only 1 and 100 and not inbetweeners lulz

Am I the only one who hadn't heard of this guy before he died?