Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Kobe Bryant dies at helicopter crash

damn that sucks he was my favorite player when I was a kid

never cared about sports but that's unfortunate

Based helicopter.

He lived more in 41 years than any of us combined.

I mean, I'm willing to bet he worked harder than you ever have in your life in order to get to that status, so...
Its genetic tho... and most athletes have insane luck and retire at the tender age of 35 or something with hundred millions of euros.

Literally who
One day he's just some athlete the next day he's breaking the internet. Papa stalin was right "a single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic"...what a world and I'm supposed to sympathise?

I mean, I'm willing to bet he worked harder than you ever have in your life in order to get to that status, so...
never said he didn't
but I'm a genetic failure while he was 6′ 6″ with professional athlete genetics
What's your point exactly?

I'm sure his 6'6 height was sooooo hard to achieve ...

Jfl at fags who are worshipping this GigaTyrone lmao he would never care about your asses in one thousand years

It's currently breaking the Internet. Twitter was down for a few minutes due to the extreme level of Tweets. Wikipedia wasn't loading.

View attachment 194636

I'm not rocked as hard as I was when Mr. Peanut died, obviously. But this takes it out of me. 41 is no damn time at all. I remember seeing him on Later, it feels weird when people who are younger than me die.

Idk if this is me just coping about hair, but he looks better with a close cut than he does in that video

Why are we even arguing about this?

It's only coz he's 6'6 and black - both are prerequisite to be a basketball player. This automatically gets both mayocels and manlets triggered.

If any other sport star died half you faggots wouldn't give a fuck and would join in on the condolences.

Why are we even arguing about this?

It's only coz he's 6'6 and black - both are prerequisite to be a basketball player. This automatically gets both mayocels and manlets triggered.

If any other sport star died half you faggots wouldn't give a fuck and would join in on the condolences.
:feelskek:
Its because hes black :soy::soy:
Stfu nigger

Why would I give condolences if i dont give a fuck in the first place?...fuck him and fuck sports..its only meant for tallfags anyways.

u autist

Lmao no. Pointing out the obvious doesn't make you a cuck or black itself.
Well the *obvious* 2 u is sjw retard thoughts. Imagine thinking that people are saying They dont care because hes black ( not taking in the toughts that hes a billionaire sports idol whos 6foot6 good face and lifemogs everyone here including the guests). Ur brain on soy
Argentinians are whiter than the average amerimutt

being born with good genetics sure is hard work. I hope I can work my way up into being 6'6" one day too!

Well the *obvious* 2 u is sjw retard thoughts. Imagine thinking that people are saying They dont care because hes black ( not taking in the toughts that hes a billionaire sports idol whos 6foot6 good face and lifemogs everyone here including the guests). Ur brain on soy

Argentinians are whiter than the average amerimutt

If I quote Hitler does that make me a Nazi?

Its genetic tho... and most athletes have insane luck and retire at the tender age of 35 or something with hundred millions of euros.
Genetics is definitely a lot of it, never denied that. That's far from being "tutorial mode" the way it is for women, though.

never said he didn't
but I'm a genetic failure while he was 6′ 6″ with professional athlete genetics
What's your point exactly?
That just being 6'6" with good genes is not all it takes to be a top basketball player, and because he worked hard his life isn't "tutorial mode" as you idiotically claim.

I'm sure his 6'6 height was sooooo hard to achieve ...
being born with good genetics sure is hard work. I hope I can work my way up into being 6'6" one day too!
Read above.

Dafuq does dat have to do with anything
Loq IQcel obviously cant connect the dots.

You said I'm an SJW on soy if I say people are making a deal out of the fact that he's black. Fair enough.

I give you a analogy: am I a Nazi if I say something that hitler said or supported?
TBH i am pretty neutral about his death I dont follow basketball.
Same. Heard of him before, but doubt I could put a face to his name. Not black, but I am a manlet though.

Genetics is definitely a lot of it, never denied that. That's far from being "tutorial mode" the way it is for women, though.

That just being 6'6" with good genes is not all it takes to be a top basketball player, and because he worked hard his life isn't "tutorial mode" as you idiotically claim.

Read above.
Most people in ivy league schools work AS hard AS Top athletes. Many until They are 70. Be born tall with good bones and You can speed 3 or 4 hours a day 15 years and make literal billion of dollars. Its not far from it
Loq IQcel obviously cant connect the dots.

You said I'm an SJW on soy if I say people are making a deal out of the fact that he's black. Fair enough.

I give you a analogy: am I a Nazi if I say something that hitler said or supported?
answer my question You brainlet

Most people in ivy league schools work AS hard AS Top athletes. Many until They are 70. Be born tall with good bones and You can speed 3 or 4 hours a day 15 years and make literal billion of dollars. Its not far from it
I doubt it was just 3/4 hours a day but sure, you're not wrong on that - however, that still means he worked harder than most of the people in here calling his success the result of genetics alone or tutorial mode.

Yup he worked so hard to be 6’6 :feelskek: :feelskek:
Good job reading the thread.

answer my question You brainlet

What question?

What question?
Since ur 2 low iq to understand What i Asked u for ill say it 2 u. Believing that EVERYBODY hates Blacks is a giant part of the sjw ideology. Not the same AS being against cigarettes jfl. But however hating jews is AS big of a part in nazi ideology AS sjw ideology so if u believe that arent u a textbook nazi .

This.

So many pathetic mad whitecels lmfao. Keep crying.

Since ur 2 low iq to understand What i Asked u for ill say it 2 u. Believing that EVERYBODY hates Blacks is a giant part of the sjw ideology. Not the same AS being against cigarettes jfl. But however hating jews is AS big of a part in nazi ideology AS sjw ideology so if u believe that arent u a textbook nazi .
Wow you do have mariana trench IQ levels.

I never said EVERYBODY hates black did I faggot? In fact I wasn't talking about black people generally. I never said or implied this. I was talking in the context of his death and people getting triggered were due to him being 6'6 and black. Feeds into the typical mayocel/alt-right rage about how BBC's are taking all the white women.

Oh and btw Anti-semitism has a deeper history than that of Nazism or fascism. It can have nothing to do with it. In fact Nazi ideology is very much a part of Zionism. And btw since you obviously don't recognize this - I never even mentioned Jews. You seem fixed on ad hominems.

He is not entitled to live :feelsLSD:

I never said EVERYBODY hates black did I faggot? In fact I wasn't talking about black people generally. I never said or implied this. I was talking in the context of his death and people getting triggered were due to him being 6'6 and black. Feeds into the typical mayocel/alt-right rage about how BBC's are taking all the white women.
dafuq do u mean You are literally one of the dumbest people on the forum right now probably. Immediately judging opinions AS a race issue. Instead of Maybe thinking with your tiny little brain hmmm Maybe its because hes a literal giga tyrone with billions of dollars laying around. Thats Why people dont care about his death or is happy about it. You really are a fucking brainlet. And u literally admit it in this quote LOL jeez ur fucking dumb.

dafuq do u mean You are literally one of the dumbest people on the forum right now probably. Immediately judging opinions AS a race issue. Instead of Maybe thinking with your tiny little brain hmmm Maybe its because hes a literal giga tyrone with billions of dollars laying around. Thats Why people dont care about his death or is happy about it. You really are a fucking brainlet. And u literally admit it in this quote LOL jeez ur fucking dumb.
Okay fag. You're obviously incapable of understanding any complex, nuanced point.

Just take a look at the people cheering his death here and on social media and tell me race isn't involved in any of them.