Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel knowing that I have complimented birthing people makes me feel dirty

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
OBVIOUSLY, this was back when I was bluepilled, and also I'm 100% certain the compliment must have been purely out of wanting to FUCK, but still. There is NOTHING MORE PATHETIC than complimenting a birthing person. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to compliment a hole FOR ANY REASON.

NEVER NEVER NEVER do this

Maybe you can at best, compliment a hole in your own mind. But anything more than that is dangerous, irresponsible to your own mental health, and is ultimately giving them too much.

Undue compliments to birthing people is not just simping, ITS THE LAZIEST FORM OF SIMPING, which to a venal whore's mind makes a low value male look even more low value. The very fact that you complimented them, makes THEM feel pathetic too-- because then they feel entitled to free money or you subscribing to their OF or something like that.

Imagine this blonde hole that thinks she's the shit (they all do) sees you as this brown sack of shit, and you tepidly pay her a 10 cent compliment to her retarded shoulder tattoo that says "Stacey" in cursive???? Now she thinks she is UGLY because the very fact that you payed her a compliment makes her think that you think you had a chance with her. YOU HAVE WASTED 10 SECONDS OF HER LIFE, HOW DARE YOU :soy: :soy: Now she thinks you are a rapist that ruined her life because you are a male that looked at her with the male gaze and payed her a compliment, when really only 6'5 white males should have that privilege.

The worst part is when you are sincere about it. Like you tell her she has sparkling eyes because you couldn't help it, in the way you can't help but look at a gay rainbow, and think "wow that's a gay looking rainbow, all those gay colors." IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW INNOCENTLY YOU THINK THE COMPLIMENT IS TO YOURSELF, inherently, if you have the SMV of Louis CK, what you think is an innocuous compliment is actually a form of rape intent, akin to exposing yourself in a park with an erection.

Don't even cope with thinking that you succeeded in creeping a chick out simply by complimenting them innocuously. It's 50/50 whether they see it as rapey, or just laughably pathetic. Either way YOU LOSE.

Another reason why paying compliments to these bitches is a bad thing, is that it makes your word seem immaterial. Nobody hole or penis-having trusts a nigger that pays compliments to women. An ugly man that compliments women more than men is just a scumbag. Even birthing people think this. A person that pays compliments to women and men equally and respectfully is a guy that is looking to play the corporate ladder- you can't trust a guy like this. They will sell you out to the police. The only opinion they have is "how can I get ahead?" Whereas a nigger that only compliments men for things that they actually deserve- that's a lot more trustworthy. A guy you can trust to talk shit about women with is a friend for life.

Say a birthing person actually does a decent job :feelskek::feelskek: or isn't being a total cunt in that moment, and it's almost as though she's fishing for a compliment. Just don't do that. What you do is you say 'okay' and then walk away. The tone by which you say 'okay' should always be ambiguously positive like you are having a good time in your own mind, or you are high.

Last edited:
I never talk to anyone, including foids so not a problem, but I'll remember anyways moddy :feelsYall: