Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knajjd will be a slayer in 2-4 years

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
he will be a 5'9 cute boy slaying otaku turkish girls like anzuu

why 2-4 years? He's 21.. His face won't change much..

Knajjd is either a fakecel, not the person behind the screen or he is really a 14 years old.

He's not 14. He's 20-21. He admitted several times that he was trolling about being 14. Also he has a Steam account that's 9 years old, making it unlikely that he's actually 14.

I think he lies about being 14 to test who would actually believe it.

how tall is he? i keep hearing he is 5'2. and if thats true hes fucked for life

Ryo Hazuki said:
He's not 14.  He's 20-21.  He admitted several times that he was trolling about being 14.  Also he has a Steam account that's 9 years old, making it unlikely that he's actually 14.

I think he lies about being 14 to test who would actually believe it.

idk, i saw his turkish passport and he was born in 2002

Well if he really is 20-21 and still 5'2"... then it's ogre for him.

torujo said:
idk, i saw his turkish passport and he was born in 2002

really? Then that motherfuker is trolling us. I mean he would be 5'6-7'' by 18-19 ad then he would be chadlet. Fuck man, we got trolled

Lol the never ending debate.

Guys come one, let's end this meme. Knajjd is a 21 year old short guy with growth hormone deficiency in university. That is the truth.

There is literally no way those pics are of someone that is 20+ years old, he is a 14 year old attention whore, + you can easily get/buy old steam accounts, maybe it was an account of his friend/older sibling that stopped playing games. Implying old steam accounts are evidence of someone being 20+ is retarded.

knajjd looks like a guy I knew. He was an ultimate Chad. When we went to strip clubs the strippers would immediately go over to him and ignore me. He fucked the mother of one of his girlfriends. He ended up marrying a 10/10 woman with huge tits. She looked like a woman that could easily earn money from her looks alone(seriously she woman-mogged like any celeb or model I've seen), but she chose to devote her life to be Chad's servant. None of use will EVER get that. The guy I knew was over 6' though.

If knajjd isn't an incel, he is a volcel to the extreme. Even if he is a manlet, nerdy girls will be all over him.

knajjd said:
5’9” is manlet tier .___. also at the moment i’m 5’2” which is midget ultra incel tier, so that’s what matters.

Kannjjid seriously fake cell gtfo youre attention whore, when i was 14 i was playing call of duty..
You didnt even hit puberty yet so why are you crying... dayum kids these days are getting insecure by the day... seriously you on a forum with full grown frustrated virgin men, go jerk off or something.
Unless you 20/21 then i respect you.

how many more Knajjd threads? Jesus Christ

lol he won't grow. His height is a legit death sentence, he is not a fakecel.

blackcel said:
knajjd looks like a guy I knew. He was an ultimate Chad. When we went to strip clubs the strippers would immediately go over to him and ignore me. He fucked the mother of one of his girlfriends. He ended up marrying a 10/10 woman with huge tits. She looked like a woman that could easily earn money from her looks alone(seriously she woman-mogged like any celeb or model I've seen), but she chose to devote her life to be Chad's servant. None of use will EVER get that. The guy I knew was over 6' though.

If knajjd isn't an incel, he is a volcel to the extreme. Even if he is a manlet, nerdy girls will be all over him.

That is fucking brutal to hear. Females are literally the scum of the earth.

knajjd said:
ya over 6 foot can't be incel

"nerdy girls"? do you believe that females actually have varying preferences? if that was the case, inceldom wouldn't even exist.

They like good looking guys. Good looking doesn't always = ultra masc. you get masc slayers and you get pretty boy slayers. Good looking is good looking.

lP09Th7.png

lol is that a boy or a girl? the androgyny is strong with that one

knajjd said:
cope, the ultimate definition of "good looking" for females is 6'7" gigachad

Because pretty boys like Chico don't slay right?

knajjd said:
5’9” is manlet tier .___. also at the moment i’m 5’2” which is midget ultra incel tier, so that’s what matters.

I'm Turkish, here 5'9" is average. But, our fucking disgusting women think they deserve only Gandys. I really hate our ignorant low IQ women.

I'm still laughing my ass off at this entire situation.

>anzu
have you not seen her without makeup and meitu
then again, hypergamy so probably.