Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

knajjd will be a slayer in 2-4 years

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
he will be a 5'9 cute boy slaying otaku turkish girls like anzuu
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,619
Online
45d 4h 26m
why 2-4 years? He's 21.. His face won't change much..
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Weed said:
why 2-4 years? He's 21.. His face won't change much..

he was born in 2002
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Knajjd is either a fakecel, not the person behind the screen or he is really a 14 years old.
 
T

throwzo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
93
Online
0
Doesn't seem 14 to me
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
He's not 14. He's 20-21. He admitted several times that he was trolling about being 14. Also he has a Steam account that's 9 years old, making it unlikely that he's actually 14.

I think he lies about being 14 to test who would actually believe it.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
how tall is he? i keep hearing he is 5'2. and if thats true hes fucked for life
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Ryo Hazuki said:
He's not 14.  He's 20-21.  He admitted several times that he was trolling about being 14.  Also he has a Steam account that's 9 years old, making it unlikely that he's actually 14.

I think he lies about being 14 to test who would actually believe it.

idk, i saw his turkish passport and he was born in 2002
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
Well if he really is 20-21 and still 5'2"... then it's ogre for him.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
torujo said:
idk, i saw his turkish passport and he was born in 2002

really? Then that motherfuker is trolling us. I mean he would be 5'6-7'' by 18-19 ad then he would be chadlet. Fuck man, we got trolled
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Lol the never ending debate.
 
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
651
Online
0
Guys come one, let's end this meme. Knajjd is a 21 year old short guy with growth hormone deficiency in university. That is the truth.
 
L

Lürker

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4
Online
0
There is literally no way those pics are of someone that is 20+ years old, he is a 14 year old attention whore, + you can easily get/buy old steam accounts, maybe it was an account of his friend/older sibling that stopped playing games. Implying old steam accounts are evidence of someone being 20+ is retarded.
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
knajjd looks like a guy I knew. He was an ultimate Chad. When we went to strip clubs the strippers would immediately go over to him and ignore me. He fucked the mother of one of his girlfriends. He ended up marrying a 10/10 woman with huge tits. She looked like a woman that could easily earn money from her looks alone(seriously she woman-mogged like any celeb or model I've seen), but she chose to devote her life to be Chad's servant. None of use will EVER get that. The guy I knew was over 6' though.

If knajjd isn't an incel, he is a volcel to the extreme. Even if he is a manlet, nerdy girls will be all over him.
 
Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,413
Online
6m
knajjd said:
5’9” is manlet tier .___. also at the moment i’m 5’2” which is midget ultra incel tier, so that’s what matters.

Kannjjid seriously fake cell gtfo youre attention whore, when i was 14 i was playing call of duty..
You didnt even hit puberty yet so why are you crying... dayum kids these days are getting insecure by the day... seriously you on a forum with full grown frustrated virgin men, go jerk off or something.
Unless you 20/21 then i respect you.
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,974
Online
2d 17h 17m
how many more Knajjd threads? Jesus Christ
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,578
Online
121d 15h 22m
lol he won't grow. His height is a legit death sentence, he is not a fakecel.
 
NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,500
Online
0
blackcel said:
knajjd looks like a guy I knew. He was an ultimate Chad. When we went to strip clubs the strippers would immediately go over to him and ignore me. He fucked the mother of one of his girlfriends. He ended up marrying a 10/10 woman with huge tits. She looked like a woman that could easily earn money from her looks alone(seriously she woman-mogged like any celeb or model I've seen), but she chose to devote her life to be Chad's servant. None of use will EVER get that. The guy I knew was over 6' though.

If knajjd isn't an incel, he is a volcel to the extreme. Even if he is a manlet, nerdy girls will be all over him.

That is fucking brutal to hear. Females are literally the scum of the earth.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
knajjd said:
ya over 6 foot can't be incel

"nerdy girls"? do you believe that females actually have varying preferences? if that was the case, inceldom wouldn't even exist.

They like good looking guys. Good looking doesn't always = ultra masc. you get masc slayers and you get pretty boy slayers. Good looking is good looking.
 
ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
5,709
Online
31d 9h 38m
knajjd said:
cope, the ultimate definition of "good looking" for females is 6'7" gigachad

cmon lmaooo
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
lP09Th7.png
 
T

throwzo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
93
Online
0
lol is that a boy or a girl? the androgyny is strong with that one
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
knajjd said:
cope, the ultimate definition of "good looking" for females is 6'7" gigachad

Because pretty boys like Chico don't slay right?
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Ryo Hazuki said:

nah-Nah, looks 1000% better with his death face.

Smiling is not everyone.
 
ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
973
Online
0
knajjd said:
5’9” is manlet tier .___. also at the moment i’m 5’2” which is midget ultra incel tier, so that’s what matters.

I'm Turkish, here 5'9" is average. But, our fucking disgusting women think they deserve only Gandys. I really hate our ignorant low IQ women.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
I'm still laughing my ass off at this entire situation.
 
eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
185
Online
35m
>anzu
have you not seen her without makeup and meitu
then again, hypergamy so probably.
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 41988
Replies
13
Views
336
bigantennaemay1
bigantennaemay1
Doomed247
Replies
14
Views
514
98GoinOnDead
98GoinOnDead
Lycan
Replies
6
Views
276
Deleted member 41837
Deleted member 41837
watcher
Replies
24
Views
773
Mentally lost cel
Mentally lost cel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top