Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd is a Fakecel Attention seeker

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
asdasd.png

You would have to be fucking retarded to actually think Knajjd is an incel, the kid is fucking 14 (he is still growing), he claims to be a "manlet" yet he is SLIGHTLY shorter then the average 14 year old (source: http://www.averageheight.co/the-average-height-of-a-14-year-old). Every other feature of his is normal, he is Chad-Lite and only comes here because he likes to feel superior to everyone else (like gambler back on /r/incels), not to mention you can't be a fucking incel at 14! This kid claims to be incel only because of his height yet he is a little shorter then boys his age. 

This guy is a fakecel, he pretends to be like us to feel better about himself, cuz he knows that some people have it worse then him (actual incels), don't take the kid too seriously, he probably has girls call him cute all the time (used to have a pretty boy friend in grade 9, I saw how girls treated him), never forget inceldom is about not being able to have sex with women despite trying to, this happens due to bad looks regardless of personality. It's so fucking simple, if you're sub 5/10, then you're a fucking incel, incels are treated with disgust when noticed by ANY women, Knajjd has legit been called "cute" by MULTIPLE FUCKING WOMEN on /r/cute guys (proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/cuteguys/comments/6ee6l8/a_cute_guy_from_a_discord_server_i_use/). 

If that doesn't proof he is a fakecel then I don't even know what I fakecel is anymore, never forget that attractive people know they're attractive, that's why most "incels" who posts pics aren't actual incels, but fakecel attention seekers looking for validation saying "you're not ugly dude your cutee xD" to feed their insecurities. I'm fine with decent looking people roaming incels but when they act like they are actual incels then they can fuck right off. 

Knajjd is you're reading, just leave dude, fucking leave. And any incels who actual think he is an incel, then you're a massive fucking coper, if we had Knajjds looks, we would have probably experienced teenage love, sex at 15 with your 14 year old girlfriend, sneaking to your girls house to have sex with her, make out passionately, cuddle lol I can go on for days. Moral of the story? Knajjd is an attention seeker who knows he isn't an incel but tries to act like he is a sub human, do not take this kid seriously or anything he says, people like him are why normies think we aren't actually ugly. 

Knajjd = Gamber v2

He is 20, but his face is cute, not ugly like us.

He's by far the biggest retard on this forum. I cannot stress that enough. The most brain dead low IQ poster here.

Most of us already know, but i can't be mad at him. He's too good looking to be mad at :x

How'd you get that picture? And I doubt he's 14.

Knajid isn't a virgin, he fucked a girl while she was drunk; so basically a 14 year old slayer.

Morf12 said:
How'd you get that picture? And I doubt he's 14.

I thought he might be a cucktears troll so I asked him to pm me proof and he did. Just lol at this kid, hopefully his autism might decrease when his balls drop.

Lets have knajjd theory sub sectiom, jfl

I already said this earlier but how can  a guy with 8-9/10 face be an INCEL. 9/10 face compensates for fucking ANYTHING. Stop worshiping him he just craves attention. He is here to feel better about himself by  rubbing his "cute" face here.

iiiTeMpeR said:
he isn't 20 he is 14

I mean his steam account is 9 years old. I really doubt he made a steam account at age 5. I remember him saying the 14 year old shit was just him meming on /r/incels. He's the product of looking like a boy past 20's. I wish he'd admit he wasn't 14. What's the point of lying to your incel brother about pretending to be 14?

He's a nice kid but I agree, he can't call himself truecel at that age. Nor can he complain about being ethnic in an ethnic country.

Morf12 said:
I mean his steam account is 9 years old. I really doubt he made a steam account at age 5. I remember him saying the 14 year old shit was just him meming on /r/incels. He's the product of looking like a boy past 20's. I wish he'd admit he wasn't 14. What's the point of lying to your incel brother about pretending to be 14?

Even if he is 20, he isn't an incel, height is severely over rated.

I don't know how old he really is. If he's actually 14 then everything you say is right. But I've heard others say he's 20 or something in which case he grew wrong and is every bit as incel as the rest of us. Either way he's a nice kid.

iiiTeMpeR said:

He actually had sex so he is not incel no matter what he says, he has been inside a vagina.

Knajjd is not an Inceltears troll. He's been on r/incels since the golden era.

Also, he's not 14. He's 21.

universallyabhorred said:
He actually had sex so he is not incel no matter what he says, he has been inside a vagina.

Rape doesn't count lol.

And what's with the influx of witch hunt threads lately? Not cool IMO.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Height is overrated but if he truly is 5'2 then that's a significant disadvantage that overwhelms a good face.

Framecel222 said:
Rape doesn't count lol.

And what's with the influx of witch hunt threads lately? Not cool IMO.

Fuck off you normie looking female loving cuck faggot.

Him being 14 is a meme to trigger Normans. He is 5'2" and no face will make up for that height. He is as incel as I am.

If you think this face is of an INCEL you don't belong here. How can one person of a right mind think that this person is "ugly"!?  Literally HOW fucking retarded can you be?

Attachments

• noooooooooooooo.jpg
    noooooooooooooo.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 844
Usually the call out threads are sane because it calls out ACTUAL fakecel faggots like Zyros, framefaggot, weed, etc.. however Knajjd is indeed 20 and severely deformed in the height department, he is also one of the best incels posters of all time. Delete this and pretend you never posted it.

NegroKing said:
I don't know how old he really is. If he's actually 14 then everything you say is right. But I've heard others say he's 20 or something in which case he grew wrong and is every bit as incel as the rest of us. Either way he's a nice kid.

Then why is his tag or flair or whatever "14 y/o, 5'2" truecel ᛋᛋ", lmao is this kid trolling or what? Regardless he is a fakecel and should fuck right off to /r/ForeverAlone (aka insecure normies who aren't ugly, just shy)

CopeMaster9001 said:
Usually the call out threads are sane because it calls out ACTUAL fakecel faggots like Zyros, framefaggot, weed, etc.. however Knajjd is indeed 20 and severely deformed in the height department, he is also one of the best incels posters of all time. Delete this and pretend you never posted it.

nah he a fakecel, Zyros also made the best incels content back on /r/incels but is a Chad. Why is the kid have "14 y/o" in his flair?

iiiTeMpeR said:
Then why is his tag or flair or whatever "14 y/o, 5'2" truecel ᛋᛋ", lmao is this kid trolling or what? Regardless he is a fakecel and should fuck right off to /r/ForeverAlone (aka insecure normies who aren't ugly, just shy)

nah he a fakecel, Zyros also made the best incels content back on /r/incels but is a Chad. Why is the kid have "14 y/o" in his flair?

To trigger normies.

How new are you to r/incels to not know Knajjd?

There's only one way to settle this, we need to get knajjd on tinder and tell all his femoids about his height; if they're still down to bang then he's volcel.

vancha5004 said:
If you think this face is of an INCEL you don't belong here. How can one person of a right mind think that this person is "ugly"!?  Literally HOW fucking retarded can you be?

preach, so many incels think that height> Face but it's not the case. Face > Height, Knajjds face saves him big time and that post on /r/cuteguys proves it. 

Thinking Knajjd is incel = heavy cope

iiiTeMpeR said:
Zyros also made the best incels content back on /r/incels but is a Chad

you're joking right? He just reworded "only looks matter" a million different ways when he wasn't posting daily selfies.

iiiTeMpeR said:

No, Zyros makes the same thread every time, he just changes 5 or 6 words. It's literally the same point every time. Either that or spamming his face for validation.

jagged0 said:
There's only one way to settle this, we need to get knajjd on tinder and tell all his femoids about his height; if they're still down to bang then he's volcel.

Someone make this happen and make a thread about it!

CopeMaster9001 said:
No, Zyros makes the same thread every time, he just changes 5 or 6 words. It's literally the same point every time. Either that or spamming his face for validation.

That doesn't change the fact that Knajjd is a fakecel pretty boy who just wants validation.

ilieknothing said:
you're joking right? He just reworded "only looks matter" a million different ways when he wasn't posting daily selfies.

That's kind of true now that I think about it lool

ilieknothing said:

Agreed, you have to be retarded to think that Zyros post quality content. StAlia, CHudu-budur have far better posts.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Yeah I'm not sure why he'd claim to be 14 if he really wasn't. But ForeverAlone is for losers who want to cry all day. Here we actually rant about females and their disgusting nature. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who hates them with the same burning passion as the rest of us is free to join us.

He looks good because of his youth halo. He could end up as an incel if he has a less than stellar puberty.

I feared this would happen. "The Great Knajjd War" on incels.is

Tinder idea is very good. I would actually do this experiment but my account is banned, kek

Fuck that racist kid

knajjd said:
keep in mind that i haven't posted a SINGLE picture of myself on this forum myself personally. i did it on reddit a couple of times but i haven't done it here. this is not being another gambler.

my features aren't just "normal" and if u studied up on lookism you'd know. my eye area is WELL below sub-par and frog-like, my cheekbones are quite flat, my jawline and chin is weak and 5'2" is below average for 14. i'm also turkish

i've been around for 1.5+ year in the incel community and post nearly 24/7 on the discord. if that's considered to be "fakecel", i don't know what a truecel lifestyle could possibly be.

thx dude i appreciate it i dont know why people seem to be so into complaining about me, a 5'2" midget, in this forum ._______.

The "truecel" lifestyle isn't something you choose, you're either born cute, or ugly, that dictates your life. Your eye area is fine, you're honestly just nit picking shit, your chin and jaw aren't weak at all, this is a weak jaw: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qr8wUxuOGN0/U2PfV5RbgEI/AAAAAAAAAEA/-NISWUvCHXM/s1600/DSC00103.JPG , yours is fucking fine. 

Girls find you attractive (have you not seen the /r/cuteguys post??) so I don't know why you're acting like girls think you're a sub human. If you're not trolling and are actually serious, then you have body dysmorphia (severe insecureity about looks despite being good looking). 

Chad can also start commenting on here 24/7 and be an active member of the community (like Zyros who is a Chad) but that doesn't make him an incel (hence the term 'fakecel'), that equates to saying you're a women for being you are an advocate of womens rights despite being a man, just lol.  

If you're actually 21 and not 14, then you're down from a 7/10 to a 5/10, you're basically a failed normie so stop complaining. You're not ugly, you're just fucking extremely insecure, trolling or just extremely autistic, possibly all 3!?!

I'm neutral on this one, but I enjoy the drama, also is ryo Hazuki in love with knajjid? The guy is obsessed with him.

Bushladen008 said:
I'm neutral on this one, but I enjoy the drama, also is ryo Hazuki in love with knajjid? The guy is obsessed with him.

he closet gay kek, jk Hazuki don't ban please

Bushladen008 said:

lel, I have also seen this

Bushladen008 said:

Idk but knajjid told us he's down to fuck any incels if they're desperate.

Morf12 said:

I made my first Steam account when I was 4-5 years old. All about the amount of technological aptitude you're born with.

knajjd are you friends with fellow turkish incel canino?

Morf12 said:
knajjd are you friends with fellow turkish incel canino

I miss the golden era Incels. They were such amazing posters who shared hatred for the femoid species.

Yup. I've said that before. I told him to get out. I'll say it again. Knajjd you fakecel get out of here. Don't call yourself an Incel unless you are sexless, kissless, hand holdless 22+ years old and was rejected by 50+ women.

Sparky said:
Am I the only one who thinks his midface is too long?

Still mugs us, gotta stop with the cope.

Lookismisreal said:
I miss the golden era Incels. They were such amazing posters who shared hatred for the femoid species.

Incellington, Angry Man, Caamib, and Canino walk into a bar...

Morf12 said:
Incellington, Angry Man, Caamib, and Canino walk into a bar...

Don't forget resentfulbrother, ban_collector and intensesuffering.

I wish they still posted. The cucked incels could learn a thing or two from them.

Lookismisreal said:
Morf12 said:
Incellington, Angry Man, Caamib, and Canino walk into a bar...
I wish they still posted. The cucked incels could learn a thing or two from them.

this place needs better moderation, reddit had automod and upvotes, that shit kept everything in check, the cuckcels are invading.

Lookismisreal said:

Fuck how could I forget [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ban_collector. I really wish they was a way to see all their posts again. [/font]