Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Knajjd is a Fakecel Attention seeker

Morf12 said:
Fuck how could I forget [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ban_collector. I really wish they was a way to see all their posts again. [/font]

What was your username on r/incels? I dont recall you, tbh. 

Also, ban_collector posted in a private incel sub I was in going by the username suspension_collector. He was not a very active poster like he usually was in the golden era.

to me it seems like this question is pretty simple - if someone is not 100% truecel (kissless virgin) but still a good/regular poster, can they be part of this community?

Lookismisreal said:
What was your username on r/incels? I dont recall you, tbh. 

Also, ban_collector posted in a private incel sub I was in going by the username suspension_collector. He was not a very active poster like he usually was in the golden era.

I made several accounts to post and lurk and abandoned a few due to being potentially doxxed. I posted under this same alias on this forum and another which I pm'd you. You might not remember me but I remember seeing your handle before.

currcyel said:
to me it seems like this question is pretty simple - if someone is not 100% truecel (kissless virgin) but still a good/regular poster, can they be part of this community?

the quality has degraded overall, with no upvote system the comedic lifefuels are the ones missing from incels.is, they get overrun by shitposting drama

I'm torn on this, I like Knajjd but he does indeed sound like gambler 2.0. Also he recently said he was 14 but people say he's 21. Could be trolling.

However, we do somewhat accept Zyros and Gambler since they've been here a long time and Zyros does occassionally make good posts.

If we make a truecels subforum (which we should), I don't think the mods there should invite them, however I don't mind them here unless they get caught being a tearscel cuck

you completely miss the point because you are so hung up over him not being ugly

You can still be incel with pleasant features. The requirements are hyper-masculinity and good looks and he is very severely lacking the former.

nah, fuck this. Knajjd is cool

Yes, the daily knajjd thread is back!

This witch hunt needs to end. Unless someone is posting their photos 24/7 there is no need to ban them. All it does is alienate potential allies, and God knows we need as many as we can get. The only thing we need to do is keep teenagers out of this place. You are not truecel if you're not in college yet.

Hahaha, knajjd is now the biggest meme on here.  I love it.

I'm actually the one responsible for this trend too, I made the first thread on here that was exclusively about knajjd.

Also he's not as attention seeking as you make him out to be. I'm the one who was spamming his pictures.

Knajjd is subhuman

Ryo Hazuki said:
Hahaha, knajjd is now the biggest meme on here.  I love it.

I'm actually the one responsible for this trend too, I made the first thread on here that was exclusively about knajjd.

Also he's not as attention seeking as you make him out to be.  I'm the one who was spamming his pictures.

Are the 2 pics of Kanjid his real pics? This guy says he is 14 but is 20. Are those pics even his?

He is like 5'2 and is black pilled. Should stay imo

Knajjd should post his entire body tbt, to see if its really 5`2

How old is he actually? If he's 14 he should be instantly banned. No one under 18 with his face can call themselves incel and be taken seriously.

knajjd said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Knajjd should post his entire body tbt, to see if its really 5`2
wel the sitting down with blue hoodie pic of mine shows how short i am in comparison to the couch i am sitting on
Nautica1983 said:
How old is he actually? If he's 14 he should be instantly banned. No one under 18 with his face can call themselves incel and be taken seriously.
what is attractive about my face? i list all my objectively bad features specifically while u people just say "ur GL lol fuck off fakecel"
Not reliable enough tbt, post an photo with other people around you, no everyone in turkey is an turbo-manlet so that will work.

knajjd said:
wel i dont have any pics with anyone else right now and i cant cuz i dont have any friends ._______________. if i manage to somehow ill post a pic though

lLJVwIb.jpg

Is this accurate?

i fail to believe this guy is 14 until i have proof. theres no way u can be 14 and complain about not getting P 2 the point where ur passionately pilled

anincelforlifelol said:
He's by far the biggest retard on this forum. I cannot stress that enough. The most brain dead low IQ poster here.

Couldn't agree more.

Very little dimorphism. He'll appeal to young girls but beyond that he's pretty much incel

Lol, I honestly believe Knajid is trolling this point.

Wtf... If someone posted my picture on Reddit, I can guarantee you that no girl would be fawning over me like that.

He could probably get a girlfriend easily if he tried, he's a genuinely attractive dude.

Jay said:
you completely miss the point because you are so hung up over him not being ugly

You can still be incel with pleasant features. The requirements are hyper-masculinity and good looks and he is very severely lacking the former.
Cope. Lots of girls dig the whole "pretty boy" look.

knajjd said:
ya exactly isn't not like i choose to be on my PC 24/7 cuz i like it more than hanging about with my social circle lul it's cuz i have no social circle IRL due to being truecel... that's not just a "weak jaw and chin", it's a medical deformity. without being literally deformed my jaw is pretty weak as it can get, really

they are virtue signaling. post your own face there and i can guarantee that you will get similar comments, ESPECIALLY if they know that you are an incel just so that they can go "wow its ur personality not ur looks bro". it's not "BDD", i'm literally listing my bad features specifically ._. its just that ur not into lookism and u sound like a normie too

ya zyros is pretty active but i'm talking about constantly spamming on Discord. i have an 11 level lead on the 2nd person on the chat leaderboard lol

ur rating is not PSL and ur biased against me. i'm around 2.5/10 on the PSL scale when all my features are added up.

also the person in ur avatar is some 6'3" White that unironically slays... THAT is the definition of fakecel, not me

I don't know if you're 14 but you sure act like one. ok first off, this sin't a deformed chin: https://incels.is/attachment.php?aid=129 , you're honestly fucking stupid if you think that's deofrmed, girls on /r/cuteguys rated your face and think you're cute so shut the fuck up about you having "an ugly deormed face", because you don't, are you know this but want attention. 

Also, if you don't have a social circle then it might not be cuz of ur height (its not lol), but cuz of you're personality (personality applies to normies). Stop claiming to be a 2.5/10 retard, lmao I got rated that on okCupid 8months ago, lmao. And made a /r/amiugly post and my highest rating was a 4/10 (they're nice, so they add 2 points). No girl calls a sub 4 "so cute omg I want ", hence you're aren't a 2.5/10, so shut the fuck up about that.  

Also how does "spamming the discord" 24/7 help your case? Zyros spends just as much time on incel related forums as you, discord or not, is irrelevant. 

I'm now a "normie" for calling out a fakecel? Just lol at this kid, that's exactly what a fakecel would say tbh, he would start pointing fingers because we're blowing up his cover, the only reason you're not banned is because you post "above average" content and gained the respect of a minority of incels who call you incel to help their cope. Regardless of how good your content was, you're not an ugly guy, and therefore will never know what it's like to be rejecting by society. 

To end this off I'm going to say this, Knajjd is not an incel, he could get a girlfriend if he tried (look at this comments of the fucking /r/cuteguys post, if any truecel did that nobody would have said the things they said like "omg so cute I want him xD".

My opinion on this hasn't changed, no need to ban fakecels but do NOT consider them incels, they are fakecels who can get laid if they tried (you're a massive coper if you think Knajjd is a trucel just lol). 

Do any of you have the confidence to post MULTIPLE pictures of yourself and make it known its you? Unless you're attractive, I don't think so lmao. 

Knajjd = Gambler v2

Minjaze said:
Wtf... If someone posted my picture on Reddit, I can guarantee you that no girl would be fawning over me like that.

He could probably get a girlfriend easily if he tried, he's a genuinely attractive dude.

Cope. Lots of girls dig the whole "pretty boy" look.

Sure. Until ultra masc. Chad enters the game and towers over him by a foot and a half.

The guy mogs me in every way besides height

knajjd said:
lol post your own face on rateme or something and make it clear that you’re incel and you’ll get the same comments. it’s a strategy to be able to tell you “it’s ur personality bro ur GL”.  

the activity part is not irrelevant at all. a fakecel wouldn’t be on their PC 24/7, they’d be outside hanging out with friends and whatnot. 

ya u do sound like a normie i mean ur here talking about personality theory, you have a slayer in ur avatar, etc.

trying isn’t a thing. i go to school daily and i haven’t ever in my life received any positive attention from a female and that’s proof enough that i’m unattractive. you’re coping if you think attractive (think about the meaning of this word) people go around with no attention at all and have to try. 

i actually first posted my pics along with other ppl from discord because of GL people such as gambler posting their pics and non incels thinking that that’s how incels look. we wanted to show them what truecels actually look like

LUlz pretty much

Pure bullshit, 2/10 trolling, try again buddy.

knajjd said:
wow great reply lol idk who you even are and i’ve definitely been around longer than you have with actual contributions to the community as opposed to threads of no value such as this one so i don’t even have to reply to any accusation coming from such an irrelevant person no offense

You're either stupid or trolling, I'm not wasting my time on you, fucking fakecel, the majority of incels don't take you seriously because you mog them. And how autistic are you? I've been part of the incels community since September, may not be as long as you but that's irrelevant to my point. You're a fakecel, I proved why, every reply of yours is "muh height muh short muh chin oh noo :(". Fucking cunt lmao, you could have sex if you wanted to and probably have. 

I will give you a pass if you're actually 21, if thats the case then you're a 5/10 (if you were tall you would be a 7/10) but will probably end up getting married. If you're 14, then fuck off.

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]actual contributions to the community as opposed to threads of no value" Are you fucking joking? You only have one thread and it's completely bullshit ethnic cope saying shit like "whites can't be truecel" which is a lie.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] You may not[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] be 14 but you're as stupid as one for sure.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] If my posts don't "contribute to the community", mind explaining why you've replied to so many of them in the past? Lmao fucking hypocrite, as much as I wanna believe you're 21, you've got the mental capacity and consistency of a child,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] jesus fucking christ[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] you're even more autistic then gambler haha[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

knajjd said:
lul if u consider ur time to be valuable enough to not "waste" online ur the fakecel

i'm referring to my posts on reddit, not here. i have barely made any threads here. it's not a lie, either, i explained why i think so. any tall white can easily go to Asia and mog the entire population with ease. ethnics don't have this backup plan going for them. what does replying to them have to do with anything? is "number of replies" supposed to be the measuring stick for worth? if so, troll threads about BBC theory aiming to trigger both the whites and ethnics are the most valuable threads of all time.

Holy shit this is extreme cope lmao, ugly white men cannot mog Asian Chads, you're just autistic, fucking fakecel loser, go back to cucktears were you belong, nobody here likes you or takes you seriously

anincelforlifelol said:
He's by far the biggest retard on this forum. I cannot stress that enough. The most brain dead low IQ poster here.
damn harsh shit but true @Knajjd

Splintercel said:
It is a garbage site anways.

https://incels.is/Thread-BlackPill-Tfw-got-disappointing-results-at-photofeeler-19631

Fuck that little turbo manlet. The vibe his posts give off is like he's trying to talk down to people on here and acts like he knows everything, like he's so intellectually superior to anyone here.

Why do we keep reviving dead as shit threads?

TheVman said:
damn harsh shit but true @Knajjd

You're starting to get really obnoxious.