Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel KINO Thread

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Post the best copes in video form:

Last edited:
What the fuck is kino?

Well I'm beat, I guess we'll never know then.

:(
It came from the ether, given to us by the gods to describe the indescribable, to note the remarkable.

Know Your Meme is wikipedia tier wrong on nearly everything. Kino did not originate on either 4chan or Reddit.
Wikipedia's pretty accurate on everything besides incel shit

Wikipedia's pretty accurate on everything besides incel shit
No it isn't, right now you're a perfect example of the Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect.

“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.
In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.” - Michael Crichton

No it isn't, right now you're a perfect example of the Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect.

“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.
In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.” - Michael Crichton
Sorry mom