Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Kinda sus brocels

Answers:

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Do you think women and men can be friends, without the sexualization part, or just be friends in like agender style? [insert 76 genders leftist propaganda here]
Do you personally want to form a non sexual "friendship" with a women, if said thing is possible!
Personally I don't believe in friendships I got none.

There's only one correct answer. :feelsjuice:

There are only 2 genders
And no woman and men just being friends is unbiological

male-female friendships are based off sexual attraction that you don't act on. if there isnt the sexual attraction then youre not friends, youre orbiter, aquintances, coworkers, etc. not friends.

male-female friendship is simply a sexual tension that isnt acted on (yet)

Yes they could (i only say this cuz i have no sex drive atm)

Male and female are supposed to be partners not friends unless one of them is mentally ill(faggot)!

Yes they could (i only say this cuz i have no sex drive atm)
agreed I used to think it wasn't possible. But I don't have much sex drive towards 90%+ of foids. But can use them when need something in some cases.

Do you think women and men can be friends, without the sexualization part, or just be friends in like agender style? [insert 76 genders leftist propaganda here]
Do you personally want to form a non sexual "friendship" with a women, if said thing is possible!
Personally I don't believe in friendships I got none.
It seems theoretically possible, but probably only if the guy already has a GF who is more attractive than the girl he befriends.

There are only 2 genders, anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill

male-female friendships are based off sexual attraction that you don't act on. if there isnt the sexual attraction then youre not friends, youre orbiter, aquintances, coworkers, etc. not friends.

male-female friendship is simply a sexual tension that isnt acted on (yet)
Deep and philosopher pilled

It seems theoretically possible, but probably only if the guy already has a GF who is more attractive than the girl he befriends.
Knowing of experience I hope