Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Kill or be killed

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★
In todays world it’s literally kill or be killed for a man to be seen as manly or attractive he has to show animalistic behaviour such as assaulting people or having that rough aura around him such is why Incels aren’t liked or desired because they usually show more human behaviour but unfortunately bitchs see that as weakness so you better get in the gym and learn some type of marial arts

In todays world it’s literally kill or be killed for a man to be seen as manly or attractive he has to show animalistic behaviour such as assaulting people or having that rough aura around him such is why Incels aren’t liked or desired because they usually show more human behaviour but unfortunately bitchs see that as weakness so you better get in the gym and learn some type of marial arts
Also imagine you can’t protect yourself or a loved one in such situations it’s also beneficial to know how to fight it feels amazing when you knock out a Chad in gta of course

Only people with the desired genes would. You can’t self-improve to 6’5”.
I meant I liked how you put it bro not that I actually agree with the idea

Would have agreed but killing yourself will mean your suffering was worth nothing I rather do them in gta
What would make your suffering worth anything then??

Incels live just to lose and suffer
We are all born to be failures

What would make your suffering worth anything then??

Incels live just to lose and suffer
We are all born to be failures
I would assume you heard the death of people after there funerals they are forgotten like they were never there to begin with so I would rather show my suffering to the world than ropemaxx myself

I would assume you heard the death of people after there funerals they are forgotten like they were never there to begin with so I would rather show my suffering to the world than ropemaxx myself
No one cares about your suffering
apart from maybe the users on this site

Kill or be killed was important in the caveman era, when foids needed the strongest men.

These days people know things like police exist and houses, where people can be behind closed doors. Pretty boys are frail, they arent really aggressive, but they get attention from foids.

No one cares about your suffering
apart from maybe the users on this site
You don’t understand the world is causing us this suffering I don’t need to world to care I said show them it’s honestly sad what’s happening to men in the western world

No gym for your frame
No gym for your height
No gym for your face
No gym for your autism

Kill or be killed was important in the caveman era, when foids needed the strongest men.

These days people know things like police exist and houses, where people can be behind closed doors. Pretty boys are frail, they arent really aggressive, but they get attention from foids.
Thanks for post

No gym for your frame
No gym for your height
No gym for your face
No gym for your autism
Autism man I had friend who had autism he used to get bullied by the whole class and even tried to get me to bully him too

You don’t understand the world is causing us this suffering I don’t need to world to care I said show them it’s honestly sad what’s happening to men in the western world
whats the point of showing them if they dont care
what difference does it make
Nothing will change they see the suffering of men everyday but they dont care

Brother so your solution is if someone bullies you out of existence you should except that and end yourself won’t that make their judgment of us true I rather go out a villain than a pity hero

And fuck what they care about rathER it’s what we care about they don’t have morals

Wait, he wanted you to bully him ?
No I meant the class wanted me to bully him with them the only reason they actually didn’t mess with me was one because one kid tried that and I beat the him so bad that he brought me a cake to apologize the next day but the reason why they befriend me was because I was very good at soccer which all the kids in my class liked and I was very athletic so when we played games they would all wanna be in the same team that felt good but personally I was more attracted to the kid with autism as he was exactly like me liked video games and there was this other kid who used to pick his nose they didn’t bully him too much tho however I would hang out with the “loser” kids because outside of soccer they really didn’t wanna talk to me

No I meant the class wanted me to bully him with them the only reason they actually didn’t mess with me was one because one kid tried that and I beat the him so bad that he brought me a cake to apologize the next day but the reason why they befriend me was because I was very good at soccer which all the kids in my class liked and I was very athletic so when we played games they would all wanna be in the same team that felt good but personally I was more attracted to the kid with autism as he was exactly like me liked video games and there was this other kid who used to pick his nose they didn’t bully him too much tho however I would hang out with the “loser” kids because outside of soccer they really didn’t wanna talk to me
Mogs me, at least you had some status because you were good at something

Brother so your solution is if someone bullies you out of existence you should except that and end yourself won’t that make their judgment of us true I rather go out a villain than a pity hero
I dont give af about what they think of me they havent lived my life so they cant judge me
Theres nothing that I can do to stop the way people are thats just human nature to mistreat the people with bad genes

It would be like fighting against an unstoppable force

What you are going to go ER or some shit so you can be the villain ??
Wouldn't that just be proving their points about incels too if thats something you even actually care about

Not that I give A shit If you do go ER but You do realise all this other shit you have come up with is a cope

You are never going to prove them wrong because it is our genetic destiny to fail (thats if your not a fakecel)
Even if you somehow do prove them wrong they wouldnt change their view of you since your an incel

Last edited:
Mogs me, at least you had some status because you were good at something
Wasn’t my intention bro also it felt like the class clown he makes people laugh but the instant he finish’s the jokes people forget about him

ok andrew tate, take you ass back to discord

I dont give af about what they think of me they havent lived my life so they cant judge me
Theres nothing that I can do to stop the way people are thats just human nature to mistreat the people with bad genes

It would be like fighting against an unstoppable force

What you are going to go ER or some shit so you can be the villain ??
Wouldn't that just be proving their points about incels too if thats something you even actually care about

Not that I give A shit If you do go ER but You do realise all this other shit you have come up with is a cope

You are never going to prove them wrong because it is our genetic destiny to fail
Even if you somehow do they wouldnt change their view of you since your an incel
Well it seems you have got a mindset of your own fellow friend I don’t see the point in letting stuff go but I guess that’s the nature of our world

Well it seems you have got a mindset of your own fellow friend I don’t see the point in letting stuff go but I guess that’s the nature of our world
I only let stuff go because I have no way of getting revenge so theres no point getting caught up in it
It would only make my life worse now for little gain

My body is physically weak and unhealthy
Its not like I can hurt anybody
I have no way to ruin the lives of anybody who has wronged me
They already won by having better genes

Even if I still wanted to go ER there is no way I could do it

Last edited:
We've lived completely different lives of course we are going to have different mindsets

I havent experienced your life and you haven’t experienced mine

Your mindset can only come from the combination of your genes your environment and your upbringing

Can’t be weak nowadays. K selection is out R selection is in

We've lived completely different lives of course we are going to have different mindsets

I havent experienced your life and you haven’t experienced mine

Your mindset can only come from the combination of your genes your environment and your upbringing
intelligence 100% genes
temperament 100% genes
personality/character 95% genes 5% upbringing

I only let stuff go because I have no way of getting revenge so theres no point getting caught up in it
It would only make my life worse now for little gain

My body is physically weak and unhealthy
Its not like I can hurt anybody
I have no way to ruin the lives of anybody who has wronged me
They already won by having better genes

Even if I still wanted to go ER there is no way I could do it
Well hopefully I am not like you in that regard I am trying in many fighting styles and I will get revenge specially people who have wronged me at least physically

Well hopefully I am not like you in that regard I am trying in many fighting styles and I will get revenge specially people who have wronged me at least physically
Good for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back