Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists shouldn't be going outside unless it is mandatory or a life threatening situation

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
As an autist who was never diagnosed but showed significant amount of symptoms growing up which were neglected by both my teachers and parents since I live in a shithole I deserve to be compensated somehow. I want the compensation to be in the form of NEETbux every single month. I deserve it for not only because I am unable to function as a non-NT but also because my life have always been hell.

I never fit in with anyone all friends that I've ever had made fun of me or neglected me. They used me as a punching bag and never cared about my feelings. At first I thought that it was ME. The reason why people did not like me and always made me their target was ME but once I gained more consciousness I realized that I've always been non-NT.

Normies usually don't go through such traumatic experiences they tend to be bullied but not to the extreme like me. I deserve a compensation for everything I've went through , my country has to pay for all the damage that its done to me but unfortunately that won't happen since Eastern Europe does not care about autism they only take you serious if you're a cripple who cannot walk.

I wish my teachers tried to help me they saw my weird behavior. Refusing to go to the toilet and holding my piss and shit all the time , refusing to socialize with the rest of the kids and sit on the carpet all alone instead. They all saw this but no one helped me. The sad truth is that people here are not education on such topics and would rather blame it on your "character".

All subhumans, let alone muh autists shouldn't go outside if they can help it

Dont agree. Walking in a brutalist estate while listening to 80s synthpop is the best cope.

I actually agree. Let's use leftist logic for once eat our convenience.

All subhumans, let alone muh autists shouldn't go outside if they can help it
I don't agree for subhumans in denial who are ignorant and NT. They are just as much our enemy as normies.

I don't agree for subhumans in denial who are ignorant and NT. They are just as much our enemy as normies.
I disagree, having a subhuman face is much worse than just being an autist

I disagree, having a subhuman face is much worse than just being an autist
i personally know subhumans who are bullies and can integrate into society despite being ugly as fuck. I've been bullied by uglier people than me and usually most of them had shit ton of friends as well.

Subhumans who raised in a good environment and bully non-NTs don't deserve to be one of us.

i personally know subhumans who are bullies and can integrate into society despite being ugly as fuck. I've been bullied by uglier people than me and usually most of them had shit ton of friends as well.

Subhumans who raised in a good environment and bully non-NTs don't deserve to be one of us.
Good for you, doesnt change the fact that for the majority of subhumans life is hell

I'm a diagnosed autist, and everyone should go outside regularly.

Socializing is another story because society is Clown World broken today.

Going outside is painful because of people.
I only feed good when there are few people outside.