Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids bully gay kid, cause him to rope.

yeah sure bud, its not like anyone ever larped here

why dont you delete your account then? seriously, you claim to not relate to people, they why are you still here?
cuz i still go on here cuz i'm blackpilled, i'm on looksmax hella more. but i go on here less and less as time goes on, last time i was posting was over a week ago

cuz i still go on here cuz i'm blackpilled, i'm on looksmax hella more. but i go on here less and less as time goes on, last time i was posting was over a week ago
you dont need to be here, unless you are trying to be some sort of egomaniac trying to be better than incels

@BlkPillPres warned the userbase of users like you, youngcels with an ego complex

you dont need to be here, unless you are trying to be some sort of egomaniac trying to be better than incels
i don't feel any satisfaction from 'being better'
@ @BlkPillPres warned the userbase of users like you, youngcels with an ego complex
nah i'm not out here constantly trying to flex, only reason i mentioned it 2 u is cuz it was relevant to the conversation.

i just don't belong here (still a virgin) but i got some real friends here

i don't feel any satisfaction from 'being better'
just from being a troll
nah i'm not out here constantly trying to flex, only reason i mentioned it 2 u is cuz it was relevant to the conversation.

i just don't belong here (still a virgin) but i got some real friends here
you're not better than anyone here

and btw, internet friends are not real friends either, you're only 16 though so i guess you think that

It makes sense, you're literally defending gays.

Imagine being 16 years old, having your whole life ahead of you, and wasting it to post on an incel forum and defend faggots. Imagine your parents finding out their child who they think has a future is defending gays on an incel forum. Beyond over for you.

@based_meme @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @iDinduNuffinbruh get a load of this waste of potential, and imagine thinking youngcels provide any value to the forum besides defending literal faggots.
I don't know why a little kid is on here especially when he interacts with girls and has them talk for vocaroos to post here. He'd be permabanned if he did that in 2020 anyway.

12* but nah not really a waste cuz i been actively improving myself for a min lil bro
Fucking hell. Posting on incel forums since the age of 12? I started posting in my mid thirties.

WTF. GTFO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE, KID. JFL

Absolute retards in this thread who has never been bullied, dont you see the similarty been this kid and you.

Sure the media doesn't do it

Evil inkwell hates women he deserves 2 get bullied :foidSoy:

Oh no a kid is gay and gets bullied we must stop them :feels:

Are you so retarded u cant c we have all been this kid, the outsider who gets bullied into almost suicide. Fucking retarded thread OP ngl
Another retard comparing being gay to being incel.

This kid was an absolute degenerate scum in the making, he even got the nerve to brag about being a faggot.

How many people here brag about being incel? Use your brain here.

you're the one trying to dicate the forum, this is pure projection on your part

you're a 16 year old on the internet and trying to establish some sort of authority and tell people what to do, and on top of that defending faggots, who are literally banned here (thats what the moderators decided)

can you use your brain for 5 seconds here?

@Pixycel @Zensfy @sub8male @epillepsy
Thanks for the tag but idk why you would tagged me.

@kanyepilled is my nigga even if he is a youngfag.

incel community seems to be deeply divided on the whole gay issue.

I have a very pragmatic stance on this subject: gay men are not our competitors, gay women are.

so dykes and L QGQB women are our mortal enemies because they create mroe incels, not faggots...who are of little consequence to us

its ok to despise faggotry tho, i definately do think its abhorrent and degenerate, but ultimate so are many other things.

and bullying is never the right thing to do.

but how the fuck does one know hes gay at 9 years old?
this
just lmao at some people of this site
you can see that most of that rage is directly related to some wish to maintain some sort of societal purity
one dude even justified that fags are bad and should be mass executed because “they are an attack on the nuclear family”
lol
some kids here will never figure out how to get past the tradcuck thought-process their
bluepilled overlords shoved down their throat
they are the true moralfags

Thanks for the tag but idk why you would tagged me.

@kanyepilled is my nigga even if he is a youngfag.
So now we are gonna defend faggot defenders? State of the site.
this
just lmao at some people of this site
you can see that most of that rage is directly related to some wish to maintain some sort of societal purity
one dude even justified that fags are bad and should be mass executed because “they are an attack on the nuclear family”
lol
some kids here will never figure out how to get past the tradcuck thought-process their
bluepilled overlords shoved down their throat
they are the true moralfags
Strawman, the other dude asked me what kinda harm in any way to gays do to society, and you selectively picked one of the reasons and took it out of context.

The true moralfags are the ones defending gays because they are young. It is not cucked to not want gays in society, its human nature to want to be rid if these abominations. You probably think its brainwashing to be against gays, when in reality its brainwashing to be have a society which tolerates their filth.

Strawman, the other dude asked me what kinda harm in any way to gays do to society, and you selectively picked one of the reasons and took it out of context.

The true moralfags are the ones defending gays because they are young. It is not cucked to not want gays in society, its human nature to want to be rid if these abominations. You probably think its brainwashing to be against gays, when in reality its brainwashing to be have a society which tolerates their filth.
see, you just think of what’s socially best when soyciety doesnt give a single fuck about that or you
it proves my point
you should think of what’s best for yourself and end of story
faggots are not my problem, whores are not my problem, society is not my problem
the fag kid is sadly just another victim of this world, surely brainwashed into wanting dick when probably he was just learning what it means to be be horny
there are no natural lesbians nor gays, everybody wants to fuck, simple
same way all lesbians are chadsexual, all gays would fuck women
there is no gay gene
now, if you think it’s something they’re born with, then how is it any different from low genetic quality incels?
i do not mourn anyone’s death, let alone a stranger’s
but being angry, instead of detached, means you think you’re still being hurt by your abstract “pure” society being hurt, when said society doesn’t consider you a part of it, nor it benefits you, bur uses you. society doesn’t consider anyone a part of it, it’s just individuals trying to get their way upon somebody else’s back using morality as a weapon, not as a rule, everyone of them, egoists to the core
you are an egoist to, we all humans are, so why are you feeling your butt hurt by this false entity being offended?
to me this is no different than being a bluepill npc
defending it’s master like a blind sheep

see, you just think of what’s socially best when soyciety doesnt give a single fuck about that or you
it proves my point
you should think of what’s best for yourself and end of story
faggots are not my problem, whores are not my problem, society is not my problem
the fag kid is sadly just another victim of this world, surely brainwashed into wanting dick when probably he was just learning what it means to be be horny
there are no natural lesbians nor gays, everybody wants to fuck, simple
same way all lesbians are chadsexual, all gays would fuck women
there is no gay gene
now, if you think it’s something they’re born with, then how is it any different from low genetic quality incels?
i do not mourn anyone’s death, let alone a stranger’s
but being angry, instead of detached, means you think you’re still being hurt by your abstract “pure” society being hurt, when said society doesn’t consider you a part of it, nor it benefits you, bur uses you. society doesn’t consider anyone a part of it, it’s just individuals trying to get their way upon somebody else’s back using morality as a weapon, not as a rule, everyone of them, egoists to the core
you are an egoist to, we all humans are, so why are you feeling your butt hurt by this false entity being offended?
to me this is no different than being a bluepill npc
defending it’s master like a blind sheep
You're not getting it. When he asked me "what harm do gays do on society" and I gave reasons, that wasn't caring about society, just merely answering a question he posed. Also JFL at "angry" about this. If I was angry, I would use the tag "ragefuel" and not "JFL".

I see gays the same way I see disgusting bugs in my house, worthless and gross, and a natural instinct to exterminate them. On top of that, gays are our problem, they try and infiltrate our forums, have you never heard of r9k? I remember a few months ago in my lurking days @based_meme elaborated on how gays destroyed that community and all incel forums had to ban gays.

Sorry boyo I had to go this morning and was only checking my notifications quickly so I didn't read the full convo. I assumed he called you GrAY or something and you got pissy like what sometimes happens to new users.

@kanyepilled stop defending fags negro.:feelskek:

not gonna bother reading 4 pages but apparently some users think a 9 year old can know it's gay rather than think it's gay because of cultural brainwashing

Sorry boyo I had to go this morning and was only checking my notifications quickly so I didn't read the full convo. I assumed he called you GrAY or something and you got pissy like what sometimes happens to new users.

@kanyepilled stop defending fags negro.:feelskek:
nah these niggas are tripping hard. all i said is that i feel bad for him, like in a pity way.

Very based and blackpilled. The bullies were based af for making that degenerate faggot queer kill himself. I wish the bullies rounded him up and tortured him to death for several hours on camera. That is what should happen to all degenerate queers.

Are you defending a literal faggot? Bullying is based when done to the right people.

not gonna bother reading 4 pages but apparently some users think a 9 year old can know it's gay rather than think it's gay because of cultural brainwashing
At what age can one know they are gay?

I don't mind that kid being "gay" (probably his mom making him believe this) but that mudshark racemixing mother is disgusting

Nothing of value was lost here, the world should be purged of faggots. Good riddance.

Dude he's fucking nine he isn't even necessarily a faggot.

He has a "favorite pizzeria" (ie the hub of child-molesting pedophile NAMBLA priests) and probably thinks he has to be gay because he got assraped by a Jew.

If she really thinks that a mere four days of being at school would make this kid An Hero the mom clearly isn't exploring all possible angles here.

Unironically using the "no u" argument. Can YOU be anymore pathetic than this? Faggots like you always call others faggots for not supporting their degeneracy. If I am against stealing, does that mean I secretly want to steal? For the world's sake, kys with a rusty screwdriver. You are straight up an actual homosexual freak of nature. Faggots like you should have their eyes gouged and and burned alive at the stake.

Yeah its pretty sad. Literal faggots are roaming on this forum.
This shit's fucking stupid. You're literally on an incel forum talking about how outcasts should be bullied into killing themselves because of your retarded "moral" issue with some shit that doesn't even have anything to do with you. Did you forget where you are or something? :feelswhat:
Dude he's fucking nine he isn't even necessarily a faggot.
Also this. It's a nine year old boy. You have no idea where this kid was gonna go in life, or what his sexuality was actually going to turn out to be, not that it even fucking matters. No child deserves to be treated like this.

Last edited:
This shit's fucking stupid. You're literally on an incel forum talking about how outcasts should be bullied into killing themselves because of your retarded "moral" issue with some shit that doesn't even have anything to do with you. Did you forget where you are or something? :feelswhat:

Also this. It's a nine year old boy. You have no idea where this kid was gonna go in life, or what his sexuality was actually going to turn out to be, not that it even fucking matters. No child deserves to be treated like this.
Joined Apr 3, 2022
Posts 3
Online 1h 3m

What are you a Redditor? Checking my karma instead of actually replying to what I said. :feelswhere:
You're the one defending gays on an incel forum. Gays and incels are not part of the same team. Gays are those who will try and turn incels gay and spread their degeneracy, or tell incels to bang trannies.

You're probably the redditor here, because I didn't say anything about your karma? I called out the fact you're a new user and trying to defend gays on the forum. You used the word karma because you're so accustomed to using that word when you spend time on reddit.

sexual life of foids = gays
soo lifefuel

because I didn't say anything about your karma
We both speak English, right? It's pretty obvious that I was drawing a comparison between your reply and the behavior of a Redditor.

We both speak English, right? It's pretty obvious that I was drawing a comparison between your reply and the behavior of a Redditor.
You're the real redditor, defending gays like a cuck.

You are the one defending a literal faggot. Are you an lgbt activist or some other degenerate commie? You are the one sounding like some shill advocating for faggot shit.
Just fuck off honestly. You are such a sad person. I see you on every thread spreading nothing but hate and negativity. Just kys ffs

what does this have to do with what i just said?
You're saying that 9 year old aren't thinking about their sexuality.

Yes and? Are you going to cry about it? And yes I do agree with faggots being bullied to suicide. I wish those bullies tortured him to death as well. And this is an incel forum, not a faggot defending forum. It is YOU who should remember where you are. And for the record, I was never an outcast.

Pure fatherless behavior lmao. Still seething you dirty coon? That attitude is not going to bring your father back. Go to a blm protest and get shot killed by the police lol.
Ironically your most likely in a worse situation than me. Since I'm more of a failed normie than anything. My father is still here. And I was loved my parents. Unlike you. Pure neglected child and bullied trauma behaviour. That sad attitude isn't bringing you out of the basement. But whatever keep expressing your sadness and anger here. If its your cope.

He was gay because his father was black. Because his father was black that meant he never saw his father, leaving him to be raised by his mother, which in turn caused him to become gay. All gay men have bad father's or no father in their life. The other cause of homosexuality is being sexually molested as a child. There's very very few homosexuals that choose to be gay, but the person reading this right now is one :feelsthink:
Wtf kind of logic is that. Just because your father leaves you dosent make you gay tf!?

I’m more concerned about how a 9yo boy came to the conclusion that he was gay? Most normal 9 year old boys are playing roblox or minecraft, or busy having fun with friends without a care in the world about their sexuality. It seems like this leftist lgbt propaganda and brainwashing has become extremely rampant over the past few years and this kid unfortunately fell victim to this brainwashing and then killed himself after he also fell victim to bullying. Society is pure evil, kid didn’t even get a chance to live life.
This is what came to mind when I first read this thread and watched the video. Its why I can't help but feel bad for him. It was probably brainwashing. Who knows maybe he would have come to the conclusion that he was straight later in life.

Literal faggots getting defended on an incel forum. Now I have seen it all jfl
why hate toward gay males. If anything they are helping us bcs they lower supply of men in the dating market

Cope lmao. Your parents never loved you. You are the fatherless sissy faggot defending other faggots and whining like a little bitch over muh negativity. I don't get offended over bullied kids roping like they should lmao. And keep projecting your life issues on me. Your entire personality on this forum is to whine about people being racist. We all know you are never getting laid lol so quit coping with muh failed normie.
Your entire personality is I hate niggers. Your just a sad edgy white emo kid who got bullied by black kids at school. Keep coping with "I'm so based". It seems you project more of your sadness than anything on these forums. I just stick around for entertainment.

Because it's fucking disgusting. And they aren't helping shit. They are ruining the nuclear family model and going around molesting little boys and turning them into faggots.
But tbh Idek why I even bother replying. They are tons of users like you anyway. Cool, you want to be racist af. Just don't start shit with me.

Because it's fucking disgusting. And they aren't helping shit. They are ruining the nuclear family model and going around molesting little boys and turning them into faggots.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON JOE BIDEN?

nuclear family mdoel was ruiined when foids were given rights

The only people to blame here are the parents.

12* but nah not really a waste cuz i been actively improving myself for a min lil bro
12 posting on incel forums this guy is a fucking retard loser. Why is a 12 year old caring about women to the point they think they’re incel for not pulling at 12????

Cope more bitch. There were almost zero n1ggers at my school. Never got bullied, did the bullying. And you are the one whining like a little bitch over everything you read here. All you do is keep crying because people insult your subhuman race. If you are here for fun, then I guess you are probably a masochist.

Probably because I live rent free lol. You were the one who came in whining like a little cuck because people here were laughing at a faggot who roped. Also I start shit with whoever the fuck I want. Do something about it pussy or shut the fuck up and go make another race bait thread on why coons are soooo opressed on this forum.
Why are you here haven’t you bragged about raping women before aren’t you supposed to be kissless and dateless alone to be incel. :dab: Anyway i agree with you on hating faggots. Faggots are freaks and they deserve to be bullied fuck all faggots if I saw a faggot ID beat him to a pulp but idk man you just seem like a coping retard. It is very clear you got bullied in school and you were for sure an outcast stop denying it

One fag down. Lots more to go

Why are you here haven’t you bragged about raping women before aren’t you supposed to be kissless and dateless alone to be incel. :dab: Anyway i agree with you on hating faggots. Faggots are freaks and they deserve to be bullied fuck all faggots if I saw a faggot ID beat him to a pulp but idk man you just seem like a coping retard. It is very clear you got bullied in school and you were for sure an outcast stop denying it
How is it very clear that user got bullied? There's a difference being bullied and being incel.

I have mixed feeling about this. I hate bullies, but I'm against LGBT.
I also have mixed feelings about this. Did this kid go into eternal slumber, or did he get his faggot ass tossed into hell for all eternity.