Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids bully gay kid, cause him to rope.

i'd at least have sex
and thats why tf i'm in this fucking forum in the first place.. i want pussy and can't have it.
no shame in admitting you would want to be gay just so you can stick your dick in a mans hairy asshole and enjoy it

the absolute state of fags.is

no shame in admitting you would want to be gay just so you can stick your dick in a mans hairy asshole and enjoy it

the absolute state of fags.is
bro. why tf you care about fags existing or not? it makes no sense lol

If I am against stealing, does that mean I secretly want to steal? For the world's sake, kys with a rusty screwdriver. You are straight up an actual homosexual freak of nature. Faggots like you should have their eyes gouged and and burned alive at the stake.
The difference is that regular people will say “stealing is bad” and not write a essay trying to convince everyone that they are against stealing. It’s the effort you put in that makes you the sus one

bro. why tf you care about fags existing or not? it makes no sense lol
LMAO, you just wanna be a faggot so bad. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No one is forcing you to be here, you can download grindr (I would guess you already have though).

Unironically using the "no u" argument. Can YOU be anymore pathetic than this? Faggots like you always call others faggots for not supporting their degeneracy. If I am against stealing, does that mean I secretly want to steal? For the world's sake, kys with a rusty screwdriver. You are straight up an actual homosexual freak of nature. Faggots like you should have their eyes gouged and and burned alive at the stake.

Yeah its pretty sad. Literal faggots are roaming on this forum.
bro, you are too retarded and pathetic.
and you know what i said it's true, you have a lot internalized self-hate about having homossexual urges JFL

just rope, you nigger-faggot-cunt

fault of the parents a 9 YEAR OLD cannot decide his sexuality at that age

edit: mom had pink hair so clearly she is a failure of a parent

Last edited:
Sad.
Victim of globohomo propaganda getting bullied literally to death.

It fascinates me how bullying is normalized in the west. They see kids being tortured on a daily basis and they just walk past.
The lack of empathy and cruelness that whites have is just unbelievable.

When I was 9 I was playing with Lego's, not being brainwashed into thinking I like cock. The parents of faggots need to start getting investigated
Indeed, in the video the mom blamed the other kids parents instead of herself this is the level of laziness we are at

One less faggot in the world, nothing of value was lost, now we just need more faggots to rope until there are none left in this world and the world will be cleansed of their filth

Kys faggot. Go join the lgbt and gtfo out of this forum. This is a forum for incels, not degenerate cretins like you.
Online: 20h 57m

:feelskek:Like, who even ARE you?

Online: 20h 57m

:feelskek:Like, who even ARE you?
Joined Jul 17, 2021
Posts 1,150
Online 26d 18h 40m

You joined less than a year ago and you're flexing your join date. Who even are you besides some defender of gays?

@iamsubhuman
@nice_try
@Mentally lost cel
@Azaylias
@kanyepilled
@Uggo Mongo

state of this forum, defending gays

@iamsubhuman
@nice_try
@Mentally lost cel
@Azaylias
@kanyepilled
@Uggo Mongo

state of this forum
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LMFAO absolute greycel moment.

if you had been here longer than 5 minutes, you would know those guys you just listed, well enough to understand what absolute dribble you just posted.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LMFAO absolute greycel moment.

if you had been here longer than 5 minutes, you would know those guys you just listed, well enough to understand what absolute dribble you just posted.
I have been here longer than 5 minutes, but what exactly is your sentence even saying here? I actually don't understand.

How the fuck a 9 year old realise he's a faggot. Are 9 year olds sucking dick now? JFL Good riddance. Only good faggot is a dead one

Probably a closeted faggot himself at this point. Foids would definitely be joining this forum in a few months. @based_meme
I'll delete my account and lose the rest of my sanity, if that happens.

did this white whore whored a child with nigger and forced this kid to be fucking gay at 9? at 9 i didn't fucking know what sex is, how do you think it looked like? this fucking whore wanted a special snowflake brown gay transsexual lgbtqwertyuiop hollywood star kid so she poisoned his mind with leftist propaganda to the point he committed suicide at 9
whores, i swear i fucking hate them :feelsree:

IT supports this, cos the majority (or the stronger ones) are always right.
Also, suifuel for @GripMaxxing.

Life is meaningless anyways he would have died one day or another.

Satanic rotten place , one Up the next Shitter or get Shit on instead

If a toilet died then it would have been different, but a boy died here, that is sad.

Don't get me wrong, after seeing that disgusting "Incels are unfuckable don't pretend to be gay" post attacking gaymaxxers I've grown to hate the online gay community, but men and boys should get our sympathy. It wouldn't surprise me if most of his bullies were either toilets or supported by toilets.

If a toilet died then it would have been different, but a boy died here, that is sad.

Don't get me wrong, after seeing that disgusting "Incels are unfuckable don't pretend to be gay" post attacking gaymaxxers I've grown to hate the online gay community, but men and boys should get our sympathy. It wouldn't surprise me if most of his bullies were either toilets or supported by toilets.
honestly, same. i feel bad for this kid, it's not his fault for being born that way. i'm sure alot of us here have also experienced bullying for being different, and it hurts to see regardless of why.

Nope, not if they are gay. If he was bullied for being virgin shamed that would be a different story.
honestly, same. i feel bad for this kid, it's not his fault for being born that way. i'm sure alot of us here have also experienced bullying for being different, and it hurts to see regardless of why.
This kid decided to be prideful of his degeneracy and tell everyone he was gay, he brought it upon himself. He deserved to be bullied and far worse. I'm glad he offed himself so we don't have disgusting faggot mutts like him on this earth.

bet he was labeled gay because he couldn't get gf. For youngcels its competition on steroids

Sad.
Victim of globohomo propaganda getting bullied literally to death.

It fascinates me how bullying is normalized in the west. They see kids being tortured on a daily basis and they just walk past.
The lack of empathy and cruelness that whites have is just unbelievable.
Agreed

@iamsubhuman
@nice_try
@Mentally lost cel
@Azaylias
@kanyepilled
@Uggo Mongo

state of this forum, defending gays
Nah probably this guy wasn’t gay either ,they just marked him cuz they are evil ,pretty sad ,normal gays are the bullies

He deserved to die and I spit on his grave though he doesn't even deserve a grave. The two of us are in this degenerate society but we are just fine.
so mean bruh

incel community seems to be deeply divided on the whole gay issue.

I have a very pragmatic stance on this subject: gay men are not our competitors, gay women are.

so dykes and L QGQB women are our mortal enemies because they create mroe incels, not faggots...who are of little consequence to us

its ok to despise faggotry tho, i definately do think its abhorrent and degenerate, but ultimate so are many other things.

and bullying is never the right thing to do.

but how the fuck does one know hes gay at 9 years old?

Last edited:
What's up with all the homosexual hate lol

No sympathy for faggots :feelsUgh:

I have more respect for faggots than soy cucked men who worship and give money to women just for existing. Bluepilled straight cuckolds are the reason women have so much power now. At least faggots mind their own business.

am I the only one that noticed the mud sharking ?

i am fucking glad:feelsjuice:

How the fuck can a fucking 9 year old be gay? At 9 all I cared about was Pokémon, I did not even know what sexual attraction was.

Read the comments on this thread. The entire forum is chimping out because a faggot killed himself. And some of the comments are blatantly defending faggots and calling anyone who disagrees with faggots as "being one in denial". Jfl with this shit. I think we better start migrating now. People have been predicting the time when faggots and foids start getting accepted and even worshipped. The time has come.
You do sound like a typical faggot in denial. I hope someone you bullied commit a murder suicide on you

You do sound like a typical faggot in denial. I hope someone you bullied commit a murder suicide on you

A 9 year old is able to do what I just can't.

Suicidefuel for @GripMaxxing

the kids who bullied him did a good job :feelsokman: