Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids bully gay kid, cause him to rope.

Good riddance. Fags and troons :feelspuke: should just be rounded up and shot :lasereyes:

I don't give a fuck he was gay if he was against jewish lgbt. Bullies are scum

Normgroids doing what they do best: being absolute cunts. Must be a day ending in y.

RIP little dude.

But apparently incels are the real dangerous threat to society, just ask any :soy::foidSoy:

Very based and blackpilled. The bullies were based af for making that degenerate faggot queer kill himself. I wish the bullies rounded him up and tortured him to death for several hours on camera. That is what should happen to all degenerate queers.

Are you defending a literal faggot? Bullying is based when done to the right people.
ya but still feel bad. Soyciety literally brainwashing kids into being gay.
More bullying needs to happen to counteract this tho

Nah you cannot get "brainwashed" into being a faggot. Faggots are born that way. He deserved to die and I spit on his grave though he doesn't even deserve a grave. The two of us are in this degenerate society but we are just fine.
even if they are born that way atleast fags used to hide it back in the day.
Howevor the increasing number of kids becoming trans leads me to believe media is having some affect on them

They mainly just hid it imo. I cannot fathom how someone can turn to such degeneracy.
nah some parents border line forcing their prepubescent children to transition so the parents can get attention and feel progressive. Honestly feel pity for those kids, cuz when they get older they are 100% gonna kill them selves

Very based and blackpilled. The bullies were based af for making that degenerate faggot queer kill himself. I wish the bullies rounded him up and tortured him to death for several hours on camera. That is what should happen to all degenerate queers.

Are you defending a literal faggot? Bullying is based when done to the right people.
Yes. I don't give a fuck if one is a faggot unless one is with jewish agenda.

nah some parents border line forcing their prepubescent children to transition so the parents can get attention and feel progressive. Honestly feel pity for those kids, cuz when they get older they are 100% gonna kill them selves
Their parents will make a sad Tik tok for attention so they will feel bad, it’s karma

God I really can’t fucking wait for the future dictatorship that publicly executes all these degenerates

You are the one defending a literal faggot. Are you an lgbt activist or some other degenerate commie? You are the one sounding like some shill advocating for faggot shit.
You have the IQ of that big nigger in your pic jfl

Unfortunate. Bullying is always pitiful.

How can you be gay at 9? Do most kids even care about sexuality at that point? I think I still hated girls at that age. Something must have happened to this poor kid at a young age and the bullying must have just compounded that trauma, RIP.

You are the one defending a literal faggot. Are you an lgbt activist or some other degenerate commie? You are the one sounding like some shill advocating for faggot shit.
I know more than you ever will nigger

How can you be gay at 9? Do most kids even care about sexuality at that point? I think I still hated girls at that age. Something must have happened to this poor kid at a young age and the bullying must have just compounded that trauma, RIP.
No, I did had boners at a age of 8-9 for young teachers

Faggots don't deserve pity. This is an incel forum
Every homo is one less competitor for you.

Society punches down on you, you see homos as an opportunity for you to punch down on somebody else just for once, so you do it.

IT trait tbh.

Every homo is one less competitor for you.

Society punches down on you, you see homos as an opportunity for you to punch down on somebody else just for once, so you do it.

IT trait tbh.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah, so all the people in history who hated on gays, were just looking for people to look down on? It has nothing to do with gays being abominations? :feelskek:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Yeah, so all the people in history who hated on gays, were just looking for people to look down on? It has nothing to do with gays being abominations?

You see that just sounds like a sheltered teenager's ideas about what he imagines gays must be like.

I've worked with enough gays who have been good dudes. I wouldn't want some dude's dick up my ass but that doesn't mean they haven't been good friends to me.

People throughout history have believed all sorts of retarded things. It doesn't mean they are right and you just go along with it. (Or maybe it does if you let other people do your thinking for you.) Here are some examples of retarded shit that majorities of people have believed:

:feelstastyman: Some kind of imaginary "allah" exists and it created the world

:feelstastyman: The earth is flat

:feelstastyman: if you eat the centre of a cabbage it will give you worms

:feelstastyman: The sun orbits the earth

:feelstastyman: cannabis is a strong, harmful, addictive drug

:feelstastyman: Blood-letting with leeches will cure most diseases

:feelstastyman: women can sense your bad personality

:feelstastyman: all incels are dangerous terrorists

You see that just sounds like a sheltered teenager's ideas about what he imagines gays must be like.

I've worked with enough gays who have been good dudes. I wouldn't want some dude's dick up my ass but that doesn't mean they haven't been good friends to me.

People throughout history have believed all sorts of retarded things. It doesn't mean they are right and you just go along with it. (Or maybe it does if you let other people do your thinking for you.) Here are some examples of retarded shit that majorities of people have believed:

:feelstastyman: Some kind of imaginary "allah" exists and it created the world

:feelstastyman: The earth is flat

:feelstastyman: if you eat the centre of a cabbage it will give you worms

:feelstastyman: The sun orbits the earth

:feelstastyman: cannabis is a strong, harmful, addictive drug

:feelstastyman: Blood-letting with leeches will cure most diseases

:feelstastyman: women can sense your bad personality

:feelstastyman: all incels are dangerous terrorists
So if you believe gays are abominations, you're a flat earther? :feelstastyman::feelskek:

So if you believe gays are abominations, you're a flat earther? :feelstastyman::feelskek:

Tell me reading comprehension isn't really your thing, without saying "reading comprehension isn't really my thing."

Agreed, @Revolution Needed next.
You small dick imbecyl wouldn't even touch me. I would kill with a snot from the nose boyo. Enjoy ignore low IQ mofo

Tell me reading comprehension isn't really your thing, without saying "reading comprehension isn't really my thing."
Your whole argument is that people in the past were wrong about certain things so they can't be trusted. You made an analogy of people thinking the earth is flat to thinking gays are abominations, when the only reason people are tolerant of gays today is because of brainwashing by soyciety.

its mostly brainwashed into them in this globohomo era

Your whole argument is that people in the past were wrong about certain things so they can't be trusted.

No, my argument is that people have held many stupid opinions over time, so other people believing X is not a reason for me to believe X.
You made an analogy of people thinking the earth is flat to thinking gays are abominations, when the only reason people are tolerant of gays today is because of brainwashing by soyciety.

Brainwashing?

Can you name one real problem that is caused in the world by homos existing? Just one will do.

Note: getting labeled as an "abomination" by you isn't a real problem.

Last edited:
You small dick imbecyl wouldn't even touch me. I would kill with a snot from the nose boyo. Enjoy ignore low IQ mofo
small dick insults on incel.is truly a weird time

Brainwashing?

Can you name one real problem that is caused in the world by homos existing? Just one will do.

Note: getting labeled as an "abomination" by you isn't a real problem.
Spread of AIDs, Gay Pride parades, an attack on the nuclear family are just a few.

Gosh you are even more low IQ than I thought.
small dick insults on incel.is truly a weird time
This forum is also defending gays :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'd rather pick faggots than bullies :feelsohgod:
These same "based" bullies would bully you if you went to same school

Ok faggot supporter. Go join a gay pride parade degenerate. Probably some shill trying to turn this into a faggot worshipping site.

:feelskek:

But if gays are abominations, why do you care if they give each other AIDS?
Because gays try to convert men into experimenting, and then give those men AIDs, and then that men decides he isn't into the gay lifestyle and has sex with women, he gives those women AIDs, and introduces AIDs into the straight population.
Oh come on, how is a gay pride parade a problem? Attending isn't compulsory.
Tell that to children who were dragged there by their parents and had to see gay men dancing naked.
How in the world are gays "attacking the nuclear family?" By not having one? Sounds like you and me...
Gays demand the right to adopt. If gays never tried to adopt, this argument wouldn't apply, but many gays do want to adopt.

glownigger post ngl. if not, your low IQ af.

bullies should be burned alive.

fags are kinda lucky because they are way more likely to have much more sex than us. We are completely stuck with being born heterosexual and having no outlet for our sexual and romantic desires...

glownigger post ngl. if not, your low IQ af.

bullies should be burned alive.

fags are kinda lucky because they are way more likely to have much more sex than us. We are completely stuck with being born heterosexual and having no outlet for our sexual and romantic desires...
You're jealous of fags now? :soy:

Because gays try to convert men into experimenting, and then give those men AIDs, and then that men decides he isn't into the gay lifestyle and has sex with women, he gives those women AIDs, and introduces AIDs into the straight population.
ENOUGH with your weird sexual fantasies.

Tell that to children who were dragged there by their parents and had to see gay men dancing naked.
Ditto.

Gays demand the right to adopt. If gays never tried to adopt, this argument wouldn't apply, but many gays do want to adopt.
We see straight couples and single parents abusing and murdering their own children in the most hideous ways, almost every day in the news. What, exactly, is the problem with gays adopting?

[UWSL]Are you defending a literal faggot? Bullying is based when done to the right people.[/UWSL]
And who controls what is right and wrong? You are only okay with it because it’s not your problem yet. You are just a part of the mob. You go “yeah kick that fag’s ass, he just so happened to be born different” and then post on an incel forum.

Faggots should be burned alive. Bullying is based if done to the right people. Go join some leftist lgbt community to whiteknight for degenerate freaks of nature.
stfu with your fake "morality" and calling people degenerate.. your whole sentence sounds so fucking retarted...

"blah blah blah I support lgbt rights and am a degenerate leftist"

Kys faggot. Go join the lgbt and gtfo out of this forum. This is a forum for incels, not degenerate cretins like you.
If you don’t see the similarities between someone being bullied for being a short curry and someone bullied because they are gay then you’re the cretin

If you don’t see the similarities between someone being bullied for being a short curry and someone bullied because they are gay then you’re the cretin
This kid decided to be proud for being gay. He should have kept his mouth shut. Gay pride is a disease upon this degenerate world.

Based bullies:feelsjuice:

Wasn't that faggot a mutt??
Fucking bastard.

One less faggot breathing my oxygen. He would have grown up to post on IT.

"blah blah blah I support lgbt rights and am a degenerate leftist"

Kys faggot. Go join the lgbt and gtfo out of this forum. This is a forum for incels, not degenerate cretins like you.
bro... you sound so pathetic
the only part of yourself that you try to hold as "above" others is your fake sense of morality, and it's sooo fucking pathetic...
your whole self-worth comes from this bullshit morality JFL
you are a fucking loser, with negative IQ, and adds nothing to this world.

and you probably have some ego-dystonic homosexual tendencies that you are trying to repress.. thats why you hate the fags, because you are a fag yourself lmao

for your family's sake, just kys bro

bro... you sound so pathetic
the only part of yourself that you try to hold as "above" others is your fake sense of morality, and it's sooo fucking pathetic...
your whole self-worth comes from this bullshit morality JFL
you are a fucking loser, with negative IQ, and adds nothing to this world.

and you probably have some ego-dystonic homosexual tendencies that you are trying to repress.. thats why you hate the fags, because you are a fag yourself lmao

for your family's sake, just kys bro
you're the one who wants to be gay.