Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Kids bully gay kid, cause him to rope.

Brutal unfortunately bullying will always be prevalent just like air and water.

Kid was brainwashed into thinking he is gay by his mom, im sure in that.

Many of you faggots get bullied and end up crying here, dont be hypocritical

greycel rips forum apart in 5 seconds, news at 11

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

they should have roped his parents for not beating the stupid out of their kid before it got to that point
:yes:

What kind of pos shows this lack of empathy to a innocent child killing himself? :feelswhat:

Good riddance to this faggot, he deserved it and all trannies and faggots should follow in his footsteps

Yes he was gay but he was also just a kid and bullying is always gruesome.

are you gonna say what you think or not

anyone who defends gays is a complete abomination like gays themselves

it disgusts me you can say this and not feel shame

Gay people have human rights. Defending them is the same as defending an idea of universal liberty.

This is self-evident.

You are not the first to consider me disgusting.

Here is a nude picture of an attractive young woman as compensation for your hurt feelings...

View attachment 596181
this gay dude took his life

Was he gay at 9? This is completely demonic

honestly, same. i feel bad for this kid, it's not his fault for being born that way. i'm sure alot of us here have also experienced bullying for being different, and it hurts to see regardless of why.
:feelsthink: legit adultness

I'll delete my account and lose the rest of my sanity, if that happens.
I can confirm with 100% certainty that this will happen in the future.

How does a 9 year old find out they’re gay ? :feelswhat: Feel bad for the kid. No 9 year old should lose their life
It's bullshit. Nobody "finds out" that they're gay at 9 years of age. That's all globohomo propaganda that they're pumping into schools and the culture. All of that faggotry in the MSM and pop culture trickles all the way down.

Children are extremely impressionable, and so these fucking degenerates target them at a young age.

na i'm 16
It makes sense, you're literally defending gays.

Imagine being 16 years old, having your whole life ahead of you, and wasting it to post on an incel forum and defend faggots. Imagine your parents finding out their child who they think has a future is defending gays on an incel forum. Beyond over for you.

@based_meme @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @iDinduNuffinbruh get a load of this waste of potential, and imagine thinking youngcels provide any value to the forum besides defending literal faggots.

Last edited:
It makes sense, you're literally defending gays.

Imagine being 16 years old, having your whole life ahead of you, and wasting it to post on an incel forum and defend faggots. Imagine your parents finding out their child who they think has a future is defending gays on an incel forum. Beyond over for you.

@based_meme @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @iDinduNuffinbruh get a load of this waste of potential, and imagine thinking youngcels provide any value to the forum besides defending literal faggots.
lol defending gays cuz i feel bad for him being young and not knowing to shut his mouth abt being gay

nd i was a braincels user, idc what some newcel has to say lol. smd

lol defending gays cuz i feel bad for him being young and not knowing to shut his mouth abt being gay

nd i was a braincels user, idc what some newcel has to say lol. smd
braincels died in sep 2019

your account was made in 2021

in fact, if you were a braincels user, you were on incel forums since age 14!

holy fucking shit, what a complete waste

braincels died in sep 2019

your account was made in 2021

in fact, if you were a braincels user, you were on incel forums since age 14!

holy fucking shit, what a complete waste
12* but nah not really a waste cuz i been actively improving myself for a min lil bro

12* but nah not really a waste cuz i been actively improving myself for a min lil bro
you've been here since age 12

what improvements have you made. change your avi and make it cooler?

He was gay because his father was black. Because his father was black that meant he never saw his father, leaving him to be raised by his mother, which in turn caused him to become gay. All gay men have bad father's or no father in their life. The other cause of homosexuality is being sexually molested as a child. There's very very few homosexuals that choose to be gay, but the person reading this right now is one :feelsthink:

I’m more concerned about how a 9yo boy came to the conclusion that he was gay? Most normal 9 year old boys are playing roblox or minecraft, or busy having fun with friends without a care in the world about their sexuality. It seems like this leftist lgbt propaganda and brainwashing has become extremely rampant over the past few years and this kid unfortunately fell victim to this brainwashing and then killed himself after he also fell victim to bullying. Society is pure evil, kid didn’t even get a chance to live life.
Says the lolicel.

Says the lolicel.
9 is very young, even for girls

but if we're being fair, girls experience sexuality at a younger age

(although as i said 9 is still very young for both sexes)

is this some kind of flexing?

"oh i have an older join date, therefore i have more authority to posture over you and defend faggots"

and reminder, you posted on incel forums since age 12
bro i'm so tired of newcels joining and trying to dictate the forum when they ain't even have 100 posts

bro i'm so tired of newcels joining and trying to dictate the forum when they ain't even have 100 posts
you're the one trying to dicate the forum, this is pure projection on your part

you're a 16 year old on the internet and trying to establish some sort of authority and tell people what to do, and on top of that defending faggots, who are literally banned here (thats what the moderators decided)

can you use your brain for 5 seconds here?

@Pixycel @Zensfy @sub8male @epillepsy

you're a 16 year old on the internet and trying to establish some sort of authority and tell people what to do, and on top of that defending faggots, who are literally banned here (thats what the moderators decided)
bro what lol.. i'm not telling nobody what 2 do

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1648307085 [/UWSL]@Pixycel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/32/32938.jpg?1645302187 [/UWSL]@Zensfy @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/19/19492.jpg?1646874381 [/UWSL]@sub8male @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4363.jpg?1629311069 [/UWSL]@epillepsy
why u tagging random niggas none of them care lmao

bro what lol.. i'm not telling nobody what 2 do
you're expressing discontent at users who dont waste their lives on the internet as much as you and saying they are trying to "dictate" what happens on this forum, when fags are already banned here
why u tagging random niggas none of them care lmao
how do you know none of them care?

You're a newcel, kid. Who tf do you think you are? You have no authority here, but you probably have some stupid teenage mindset where you think you can boss people around for merely having an older join date.Get the fuck out, you're nothing here.

@Pixycel @Zensfy @sub8male @epillepsy
And he has been here since age 12, what a complete waste of life. If I was father I would be so ashamed, what an absolute abomination.

I have mixed feeling about this. I hate bullies, but I'm against LGBT.

You're a newcel, kid. Who tf do you think you are? You have no authority here, but you probably have some stupid teenage mindset where you think you can boss people around for merely having an older join date.Get the fuck out, you're nothing here.

And he has been here since age 12, what a complete waste of life. If I was father I would be so ashamed, what an absolute abomination.
u gonna be the first male pregnant the way u riding my dick so hard

u gonna be the first male pregnant the way u riding my dick so hard
lol who the fuck do you think you are kid?

you are a fucking incel who threw his life away at 12 to defend fags on the internet

you have no room to talk

now you're tagging your other youngcel pal?

holy shit, what a pathetic waste of existence
cuz it's funny lol.

not even trolling you wouldn't need to put autistic in your title for me 2 know ur autistic

cuz it's funny lol.

not even trolling you wouldn't need to put autistic in your title for me 2 know ur autistic
lol so now i'm austistic because i reply to you?

you're such a fake piece of shit, you're not clever at all, you're nothing but a worthless troll

you're defending fags on the internet and making a clown of yourself

you don't know anything, you're just trying to act tough as a youngcel, but in reality you're a nobody

lol so now i'm austistic because i reply to you?

you're such a fake piece of shit, you're not clever at all, you're nothing but a worthless troll

you're defending fags on the internet and making a clown of yourself

you don't know anything, you're just trying to act tough as a youngcel, but in reality you're a nobody
bro lol i just dnc abt this exchange or this forum. i got shit going on in real life now and i got friends and i'm trying 2 better myself

bro lol i just dnc abt this exchange or this forum. i got shit going on in real life now and i got friends and i'm trying 2 better myself
you've been on incel forums since age 12 and you expect me to believe you have anything going on in your real life?

you aren't fooling anyone here boy

you've been on incel forums since age 12 and you expect me to believe you have anything going on in your real life?

you aren't fooling anyone here boy
it's on my profile that i switched schools 2 where all my friends at and all my friends hang around hella bitches so now i'm hanging around hella bitches so it's only up from here