Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill KFC doesn't really taste that good

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
There are local recipes which taste a thousand times better. Many joints give spicy flavorful chicken for much lower prices.

Makes me wonder why all these international fast food brands keep their flavors a bit too subtle. Like starbucks, the sweetness in their coffee is so dialled down. Maybe its some kind of marketing ploy

I ate KFC when i was a kid and it gave me horrible food poisoning. I think NigNogs are what keeps kfc going. The corporate fast food chains use cheaper ingredients to maximize profits

I summon the fast food connoisseur and inkler god @Fat Link :feelsaww:
for a review and rating of KFC.

Popeyes Louisiana chicken is way better :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I ate KFC when i was a kid and it gave me horrible food poisoning. I think NigNogs are what keeps kfc going. The corporate fast food chains use cheaper ingredients to maximize profits
even when it comes to corporate fried chicken, you can never go wrong with popeyes

even when it comes to corporate fried chicken, you can never go wrong with popeyes
You can find local small businesses that have better stuff. Especially id you’re in the south

I only went to KFC once and I didn't like it, the chicken was so greasy and oily and didn't taste good. I prefer going to a local chicken takeaway which is much better.

KFC is a joke, my local KFC used to be a KFC/ Taco Bell - now it is just a KFC, because Taco Bell could make more money as a standalone business. Popeyes is the best relatively cheap fried chicken.

I summon the fast food connoisseur and inkler god @Fat Link :feelsaww:
for a review and rating of KFC.
Well I’d say if you get a fully edible box of KFC and not a dud box as I call bad boxes (referring to boxes that contain unchewable overly tough chicken that you have to spit out and then throw out) KFC can be pretty good or at least decent flavor wise and is in my opinion better tasting than any homemade or “welfare chicken” that I’ve had (welfare chicken referring to boxed microwaveable chicken you can buy at most grocery stores. :feelswhat:

I also love the taste of their biscuits and mashed potatoes (hold the gravy for me please as I don’t like that shit on either homemade mashed potatoes or fast food KFC fair either). :feelsUgh:

And while I was initially pissed when they got rid of their excellent wedgie steak fries in exchange for their new secret recipe fries (and especially so after trying my first batch of their new concoction and finding it to suck) my opinion changed drastically to the point I’m almost ok with the changeover as subsequent batches of secret recipe fries have tasted very good to me. :feelsokman:

Sadly the last half of my message got cut off but I went on to give KFC chicken an 8.5 in flavor and declared their chicken to be good but not quite as good as McDonald’s or Arbys chicken offerings and I also pointed out that sadly I can’t compare KFC to any other dedicated chicken restaurants as potential best fast food chicken establishment in the world because it’s the only dedicated fast food chicken establishment in my immediate vicinity/locale etc, etc. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
I liked the buffalo snackers they had back in my childhood a lot.

KFC chicken is fucking disgusting, so greasy.

KFC is nignog garbage plate. Heart attack grease very unhealthy and sum stores dirty.

Never tried it, theres none similar fast food in proximity.

Damn, this is making me hungry, I'm in borderline poverty so I can't get really good food.

GayFC is trash. Mary Brown's and Popeyes mogs. Also I used to work there and it was shit.

Chick-fil-A has better-tasting chicken

I think it was a lot better back in the day or it could just because I moved to coonville,USA so it taste like dogshit now. Either way popeyes and chick-fil-A mogs it hard.

Churches chicken > KFC > Popeyes

Popeyes is ok but overpriced. It has thr best customer service out of the three that's why normies love it

Essentially this. :yes:

I only get the banditto pocket at KFC

the fried chicken parts taste rancid

I like KFC, although I heard it is bad in the USA. Everyone from the USA says that KFC is a lot better here than it is in the USA

The chicken could be a tad bit better but i just had kfc mashed potstoes AND THEM THINGS WAS LIT BOIIII
gotta luv that gravy

our kfc in the city has rats everywhere, idk why they built it in the subway station
there is a korean place near that, which tastes 100 times better

I mean it's not great but it's ok. I like the mashed potatoes and gravy even though it's watery.

I learned how to make baked Tandoori chicken and haven't been to KFC since. I don't even have to leave the house to make awesome spicy chicken.