Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel keyed a whore car as a result of raging

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
thats the second time i do it (the first time was because of the same reason)
so today after i finished my gym workout (worked out for like 20 minutes and then fapped in the bathroom), i went to the parking lot and when i was like 70m from my car i saw 2 whores that started walking toward my location. i saw they come from a car right next to mine.
those 2 whores were so annoying, they are new in my gym i think. had reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee music super loud from their phone and ofcourse all their body is fucking out like the whores they are. super tight pants and a "Sport bra". fucking whores. looked at me like im a subhuman (well, ye..)
after i those horrible 15 seconds i finally made it to my car. and what i see? those whores parked like legit 10cm from my car. and i saw a little new scratch in my door!
i got a shitty car with alot of scratches so i dont really care about the scratch, but about the fact that those 2 whores had 0 respect to my property? and they opened their door and banged my car like the filthy beasts that they are? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i was fucking RAGING so hard. i grabbed my key and DESTROYED THEM.

im a bit scared but im pretty sure theres no cameras in that area...... but what if they remember they parked near my car or something so maybe they will suspect me?
fuck idk what to feel

43.png

You should have keyed them.

I think you're good brah. Just make sure you hold frame next time you see them.

buy a camera for your car, install it and be sure it can record 360°

you'll need it

You should draw a penis on their car.
Btw this is fapfuel.

Damn, life fuel.

Next time key her filthy cum-crusted fucking face

Well done tbh. Low inhib.

should have gaffitied incels.is on their car

Congrats btw. This is a sign of high T i guess.

they deserved it

needed to key 'slut' on the car so they actually know why you did it

Needs to crave slut or something. Either way you inhibmog most of the users here

go on the run br0 the coppers r c0ming

so today after i finished my gym workout (worked out for like 20 minutes and then fapped in the bathroom), i went to the parking lot and when i was like 70m from my car i saw 2 whores that started walking toward my location. i saw they come from a car right next to mine.
those 2 whores were so annoying, they are new in my gym i think. had reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee music super loud from their phone and ofcourse all their body is fucking out like the whores they are. super tight pants and a "Sport bra". fucking whores. looked at me like im a subhuman (well, ye..)
after i those horrible 15 seconds i finally made it to my car. and what i see? those whores parked like legit 10cm from my car. and i saw a little new scratch in my door!
i got a shitty car with alot of scratches so i dont really care about the scratch, but about the fact that those 2 whores had 0 respect to my property? and they opened their door and banged my car like the filthy beasts that they are? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

im a bit scared but im pretty sure theres no cameras in that area...... but what if they remember they parked near my car or something so maybe they will suspect me?
fuck idk what to feel

43.png

Good for you buddy boyo.

fuck idk what to feel

43.png
pretty based ngl

I'm proud on your act. We should all do this...

Legendary post!

finally some good fucking content @nxdismycope thank you for the LifeFuel

I don't like it...I fucking love it!

Everyone needs a kit for scratching staining and deflation purposes.qaulity post

rip now their poor betabuxx has to pay for it

Should have pelted a brick at the side of their car and left a massive dent in it before taking the brick with you to remove all fingerprints so cops can't whiteknight for the roasties and make you pay.

thanks all but it wasnt really lowinhb from me. it was kinda dark, and was no1 around lol. i could probaly key all the sides without getting interrupted

Max kek, good job boyo

well done comrade
whores deserve this and so much more