Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls keep friend zone me and expect me to help them but won’t give me sex!!!!!!!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
I’m trying so badly to Normie and soycial circle max at my uni every time I meet girl at social event or party the cunt tries to immediately friendzone me and then later these cunt will ask me for help with school bullshit or a few whores had the nerve to asking me to pay for something or drive them somewhere/pay uber (i don’t have a car) what the hell is this bullshit I tell them no and then these cunt get mad and I would ask for sex in return but I’m afraid these cunt would ruin my reputation or report me to the uni why don’t holes find me sexually attractive if they want something they better be ready to suck me off these fucking vile holes goddamn cunts! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Ghost them don't let Foid use u like used toilet paper

I don’t anymore I learn my lesson but when I say no these foids go nuts and have nervous breakdown wtf then suck my dick you fucking bitch!

Fucking whores want us to do everything for them but do nothing for us

And they call us the entitled ones

They're not entitled to your sheckels.

Just moneymaxx bro

Just moneymaxx bro
I am kind of moneymaxxed but doesn’t help holes just treat me like non sexual friend who they are entitled to my help and get mad when I reject them

Ask them what they offer to the table take the sex out of them make them come to that conclusion, then reject them and call them a whore in front of their face

Ask them what they offer to the table take the sex out of them make them come to that conclusion, then reject them and call them a whore in front of their face
They could report me for sex harassment though? I guess I could ask them when drunk at a bar or party so I could claim I was drunk if they report me

Maybe stop being a racist bigot

I’m glad you tell them no.

I had a girl lead me on one time for help in class… never again. Actually on second thought, it happened two times, but still, never again. I would try to even just talk to them in a friendly way, not hit on them, they wouldn’t even want to have conversations with me.

I’m glad you tell them no.

I had a girl lead me on one time for help in class… never again. Actually on second thought, it happened two times, but still, never again. I would try to even just talk to them in a friendly way, not hit on them, they wouldn’t even want to have conversations with me.
Stupid vile cunts goddamn holes fucking whores they always want things from me I fell for it a bunch of times I payed for things I’ve lost $300 on these stupid holes between drinks and Ubers and got nothing in return!

Stupid vile cunts goddamn holes fucking whores they always want things from me I fell for it a bunch of times I payed for things I’ve lost $300 on these stupid holes between drinks and Ubers and got nothing in return!
Do you say you won’t do it again, but end up doing it again ever? Make sure not to do it man.

Give them nothing. You don't matter to them, so you shouldn't feel bad for not helping them either.

Do you say you won’t do it again, but end up doing it again ever? Make sure not to do it man.
These foids are very good at faking interest I don’t know how to figure out if it’s real or not

These foids are very good at faking interest I don’t know how to figure out if it’s real or not
Yeah man it’s rough. I think there is always a part of me clinging to hope so I always try to believe “maybe she is really interested”

I think if it were to happen again, I’d try my best to maintain this hope without doing anything for her

Use your jewish privilege and say they are antisemites If they won't fuck you.

Also mention that their grandfathers killed yours in the Holocaust and they owe you sex as a compensation for WW2.

White guilt is the strongest rn just watch a documentary when they ask people on the street.They will say niggers are the most advanced civilization and whites were the bad opressors.

Last edited:
Take them to your undERground tunnel

Use your jewish privilege and say they are antisemites If they won't fuck you.Also mention that their grandfathers killed yours in the Holocaust and they owe you sex as a compensation for WW2.
I may try it

Tell them the uber is on the way, but he wants to meet up about a block away.

What makes you incel? Face, height, body, ND?

Unless you're Chad, there's just no chance to fuck a woman you just met.

Oofydoofymaxxing might be your best chance.

Btw, did you used to have a Nintendo NES when you were a kid?

Also mention that their grandfathers killed yours in the Holocaust and they owe you sex as a compensation for WW2.

White guilt is the strongest rn just watch a documentary when they ask people on the street.They will say niggers are the most advanced civilization and whites were the bad opressors.
As if whores have guilt, as long as they benefit from humanitarian causes, other wise they secretly spite you for it. When you compare a foids interests to something that breaches human rights, they get defensive.

@kay' I live in nyc, most people don’t have or need cars here. I take Uber everywhere

ER THEM (IN GTA)

His Jewish privilege isn't working anymore you can't even go to college classes for being a jew lmao

His Jewish privilege isn't working anymore you can't even go to college classes for being a jew lmao
Exactly antisemitism is out of control kys faggots your all racist and antisemite you pieces of shit

How are they so good at faking interest that you consistently get duped by it? I know what it looks like when foids fake interest in me, it's fairly obvious: forced smiles, monotone voices, superficial conversations. Them touching you doesn't mean they want to fuck btw, unless it's coupled with genuine signs of attraction (basically the opposite of the 3 fake signs I listed).

How are they so good at faking interest that you consistently get duped by it? I know what it looks like when foids fake interest in me, it's fairly obvious: forced smiles, monotone voices, superficial conversations. Them touching you doesn't mean they want to fuck btw, unless it's coupled with genuine signs of attraction (basically the opposite of the 3 fake signs I listed).
Yeah it’s not that clear to me

Exactly antisemitism is out of control kys faggots your all racist and antisemite you pieces of shit
go back to the owen kike

Palestinians in their prison war zone camp breed while you rot, a Chosen man, rots. This is in an injustice.

immediately friendzone me
This too is my experience with uni foids. Honestly I'd have better luck just bar hopping and praying to strike Gold.
But I'm no rich person so... I really can't afford bars, plus I'm too socially awkward to approach a foid at a bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back