Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel keto lifestyle, down 15 lb in 3 weeks

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
started keto 3 weeks ago at 305 LB and am now 290 LB as of this morning. feels good man

its gay to say but i already feel like i have more energy. its nice. and i am eating very well still, just naturally eating less and feeling more full than before.

i hope to get to 180 lbs. i am quite sick of carrying this excess weight on me.

fatcels are fakecels

started keto 3 weeks ago at 305 LB and am now 290 LB as of this morning. feels good man

its gay to say but i already feel like i have more energy. its nice. and i am eating very well still, just naturally eating less and feeling more full than before.

i hope to get to 180 lbs. i am quite sick of carrying this excess weight on me.
nice keep going you can get there
i'm at 376, shooting for 200.

nice keep going you can get there
i'm at 376, shooting for 200.
nice, i read you were a truck driver before. did you gain a lot of weight doing it?

nice, i read you were a truck driver before. did you gain a lot of weight doing it?
quite a lot. 445 at my heaviest
started keto April last year did it until i started getting depressed in November. went back to old habits. started it back up again in February. I've since gone the semaglutide route though while trying to maintain a low carb diet.

quite a lot. 445 at my heaviest
started keto April last year did it until i started getting depressed in November. went back to old habits. started it back up again in February. I've since gone the semaglutide route though while trying to maintain a low carb diet.
damn that is a big weight, i hope you luck on your journey. you say you fell off your diet too because you got depressed and went back to old habits, that sounds like a literal mirror to my situation.

ive gone from 300+ to 260-270 lbs about 5 times in my life, and always go back up

weight loss journey -> reach 260-270 -> get depressed and turn to food to feel good, saying to myself it will be a temporary thing -> back to 300+ lbs

over and over and over

i really want to stick to the diet this time, i dont want to fall off again, and my mom is helping me a lot. i really hope it goes well this time. its cool you are on keto too, i find keto is the only diet that works for me.

heavily dependent on bone structure and height. neither of those are good on me.
if still incel and thin then obviously not fakecel but a lot of fat incels could lose the weight and become normie.

damn that is a big weight, i hope you luck on your journey. you say you fell off your diet too because you got depressed and went back to old habits, that sounds like a literal mirror to my situation.

ive gone from 300+ to 260-270 lbs about 5 times in my life, and always go back up

weight loss journey -> reach 260-270 -> get depressed and turn to food to feel good, saying to myself it will be a temporary thing -> back to 300+ lbs

over and over and over

i really want to stick to the diet this time, i dont want to fall off again, and my mom is helping me a lot. i really hope it goes well this time. its cool you are on keto too, i find keto is the only diet that works for me.
yup never ending cycle.
the semaglutides helped but at a price, think going on trt was a big help in fixing my mood as well

if still incel and thin then obviously not fakecel but a lot of fat incels could lose the weight and become normie.
i can only hope this is true for me.

yup never ending cycle.
the semaglutides helped but at a price, think going on trt was a big help in fixing my mood as well
im 24 so im hoping i can fix my situation without needing anything too serious prescribed. also, for people our size, even when we lose weight our loose skin will be a major deterrent for potential partners, along with stretch marks.

its fucking grim to think of but is the reality of our situations

im 24 so im hoping i can fix my situation without needing anything too serious prescribed. also, for people our size, even when we lose weight our loose skin will be a major deterrent for potential partners, along with stretch marks.

its fucking grim to think of but is the reality of our situations
i don't worry to much about that. will have to see what it looks like when the weight comes off.
stretch marks have been fading though. hardly visibly on my gut anymore

i don't worry to much about that. will have to see what it looks like when the weight comes off.
stretch marks have been fading though. hardly visibly on my gut anymore
i pray for the best outcome for both of us :feelsaww:

i pray for the best outcome for both of us :feelsaww:
conqueror challenges have been good.
already got my first medal and have another on the way.
average about 5.5 miles day at work, weekends i get lazy usually get maybe 1 a day. took the dog to the state park today got 4 miles for the day.

conqueror challenges have been good.
already got my first medal and have another on the way.
average about 5.5 miles day at work, weekends i get lazy usually get maybe 1 a day. took the dog to the state park today got 4 miles for the day.
i try to avoid exercise as i find it only makes me insanely hungry to the point im miserable.

Even losing 1/4 lb a week is good progress.

based weightloss bro

I've done keto for 1.5 years now. With intermittent fasting maybe for a year. I eat twice a day, within like 5-6 hour window. I'm not doing it to lose weight though because I'm like 165 pounds, I just find it practical

Even losing 1/4 lb a week is good progress.
yeah, i'm sure my weight loss will slow down and i'm ready for it. i don't expect this much weight loss to be the norm

over and over and over

if you really want to lose weight i would go full carnivore, keto has too much unneeded foods such as random vegetables and nuts and olive oil / coconut oil

Can keto be used to also gain healthy weight?
Keto is primarily meat/high fats and low carbs, ideally less than 20-30G a day. You can gain weight on keto but you'd likely wanna vomit from how much meat you would be eating.

To gain weight healthy incorporating carbs are best

I just started keto last week. I did it a few years ago. Its really effective for weight loss.
it's the only diet that's worked for me. it's insane how good it is at appetite suppressant. i used to need to eat a bag of doritos a day to feel full and rn i have eaten 600 calories of chicken and 100 calories of bacon and feel like i'm about to throw up because of how full i am

I think one of the most helpful parts is that the food isnt as appetizing as carbs. I would eat cocoa pebbles or ice cream even when I wasnt hungry but now I only eat when im hungry because non-carbs dont taste as good.

Any keto recipes you like?
i don't really do any keto specific recipes, just eat low carb things. doing any keto recipes is too much effort

Yea same. Ive been eating a bunch of cheese and shit. The food is really boring and its the same stuff every day.
my snacks consist of spicy pork rinds, oven baked cheese chips, pepperoni sticks, bacon jerky, and the occasional bag of quest chips.

main meals are usually sausage, fish, or ground beef with a small side of broccoli

Yea same. Ive been eating a bunch of cheese and shit. The food is really boring and its the same stuff every day.
IMG 0045

these are amazing but cuz of the cost i eat one bag once every 2-3 days only