Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Kenshi is a great game for rotting

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
9c4b62261b600a897ddf29c64918b24bf8e1428b.jpg

Why haven't I played this game before this past week? Seriously I just spent 10 hours roaming around aimlessly farming bandits without even realizing how much time had past. Most games can't do this too me anymore since I don't usually have the motivation to learn new games, and I've played all my favorites to death.

If you like sandbox gameplay, you'll probably like Kenshi, there is no railroading whatsoever.

u ever played osrs?

hell yeah, if you think about it the holy nation are blackpilled as hell admitting how foids are corrupt and decadent and enslaving all of the outsiders to work for them while they are only stronger due to better equipment and numbers

GLORY TO OKRON AND THE HOLY FLAME

u ever played osrs?
No, but I don't really play multiplayer stuff anymore tbh.
hell yeah, if you think about it the holy nation are blackpilled as hell admitting how foids are corrupt and decadent and enslaving all of the outsiders to work for them while they are only stronger due to better equipment and numbers

GLORY TO OKRON AND THE HOLY FLAME
Yeah they're my favorite as well, I like the look of their gear too.

try vermintide2 its rly good to kill time