Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Kekfuel] Roastie messages me

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Proof that she’s a femoid :

ctaSrfQ_d.jpg

Typical cliché repetitive response :

KyUBlv4_d.jpg

She actually thinks that I look good despite me being a certified subhuman 

San4CPJ_d.jpg

Got bored, didn’t bother to respond or try to leech off on her as I felt that it would be the same as pouring water on sand so I asked her to show me her tits. Her response?

nDEGZeh_d.jpg

On top of this, she thought that I was “hot” BEFORE seeing my profile shot, her response to me telling her to lube up before she knew about my subhumanity was different and she went along with it (sadly she got banned and all her posts got deleted) but when I told her to lube up AFTER she knew about my subhumanity, she responded by :

JynmpzU_d.jpg

Even when she’s trying to “support me”, she still talks about herself and how she’s decent looking, etc...

Femoids lurking on here : there is literally ZERO need to PM Incels, we don’t want your support and we don’t want anything from you. We just want you to fuck off and never be in this website. We have each other and this whole forum in itself is a support group. Seriously, just fuck off.

The only way she can prove you wrong is allow you to stick your pee pee into her vajayjay.

2018 users are suspicious

This is true kekfuel

Why do girls have to constantly blue pill ugly males? Everyone can see that you look subhuman from the side. Now, if you fix that with ps, with you eye area and all, then yeah, you can get girls, but you won't have any luck in your current situation, and you know that.

"looks don't matter" - then why do so many good looking guys do well with women? It's all a coincidence, huh? "muh confidence"?

As long as she is not providing her pussy for you (she would if she believed in what she said and wanted to help), then she can fuck right off.

idkwattodowithlife's alt

mental_out said:
How did she know what you look like?
I posted a pic of me holding a handwritten sign with my username to prove to a user that my eye area is real and that it is mine, she saw the thread and thought that I was “hot”. Of course that changed when someone on that thread posted my pic of my profile shot, and that I only needed to work on my personality.

yeah, as usual, they always make it about themselves. What a vile whore. Females are the most self-absorbed creatures on the planet.

Stopped reading the moment she said 'deciding factors is not looks'

mental_out said:

I mean this one. This is only his side profile but I guess it was enough for her to message him

https://incels.is/Thread-I-have-nothing-to-lose-anyways

ArtoriasWolf said:
idkwattodowithlife's alt

Is it weird that I miss his autistic posts?

Facade said:
mental_out said:
I mean this one. This is only his side profile but I guess it was enough for her to message him
No, she didn’t tell me that I look decent based off that pic. She told me that I look “hot” based on my frontal shot.

Octopusgun2 said:
No, she didn’t tell me that I look decent based off that pic. She told me that I look “hot” based on my frontal shot.

Oh my bad.

I'm so tired of this personality bullshit.

Facade said:

nah, I liked them too in a way. Partly because of how others reacted to it was funny.

I would kill myself if I was OP, he seriously has a god tier chad area with colored eyes yet everything else is shit tier, you'd benefit from having acid thrown on everything but your eyes man.

CopingGymcel said:
Why do girls have to constantly blue pill ugly males? Everyone can see that you look subhuman from the side. Now, if you fix that with ps, with you eye area and all, then yeah, you can get girls, but you won't have any luck in your current situation, and you know that.
"looks don't matter" - then why do so many good looking guys do well with women? It's all a coincidence, huh? "muh confidence"?
As long as she is not providing her pussy for you (she would if she believed in what she said and wanted to help), then she can fuck right off.
There is NO point in arguing which is why I didn’t bother in the first place. Surgery is really the only way out for me.

takurak said:
Stopped reading the moment she said 'deciding factors is not looks'
I only read it because I wanted to laugh a lil.

Facade said:

Damn he really is a subhuman, that woman was crazy if she thought he wasn't ugly.

>Says you aren't repulsive and you have a chance to get sex

>Won't give you sex

Lol @ her ghosting you after seeing the rest of your face. Your eyes are 10/10 so she must have thought "how bad the rest could be. I bet he is just too much of an aspie let me hit him up".

Why did she take a week to send pms though ? Those threads are at least a week old

@octopusgun2

Fucking beast. Honestly least cucked member here

lmao at this femoid giving the same copy and paste bullshit response they all do. ITS NOT HIS LOOKS ITS HIS PURSUNALITY REALLY!!! Even though femoids often get looks and personality confused based on the okcupid result data we have all seen before.

... No one even knows how you look like. You sent a vague side shot and your eyes. Can't judge with that, and there's every chance you might not even be ugly but just have shitty self esteem.

Oh and ease up on the rape threats, you can get locked up for it.

z2020 said:
... No one even knows how you look like. You sent a vague side shot and your eyes. Can't judge with that, and there's every chance you might not even be ugly but just have shitty self esteem.
Oh and ease up on the rape threats, you can get locked up for it.
I rape niggers for breakfast!

rotandrise said:
Lol @ her ghosting you after seeing the rest of your face. Your eyes are 10/10 so she must have thought "how bad the rest could be. I bet he is just too much of an aspie let me hit him up".
Why did she take a week to send pms though ? Those threads are at least a week old
She saw that thread a week after it was made cause it was linked on another thread. She changed her tune as long as she saw my profile tho.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

just fucking look at this. Why she didn't message any other incel here but him? BECAUSE HE HAS FUCKING HUNTER EYES. I just can't fucking belive this. Something something personality. Why you didn't message harvey when he was dying you slut?

Octopusgun2 said:

ctaSrfQ_d.jpg

KyUBlv4_d.jpg

San4CPJ_d.jpg

Got bored, didn’t bother to respond or try to leech off on her as I felt that it would be the same as pouring water on sand so I asked her to show me her tits. Her response?

nDEGZeh_d.jpg

On top of this, she thought that I was “hot” BEFORE seeing my profile shot, her response to me telling her to lube up before she knew about my subhumanity was different and she went along with it (sadly she got banned and all her posts got deleted) but when I told her to lube up AFTER she knew about my subhumanity, she responded by :

JynmpzU_d.jpg

Even when she’s trying to “support me”, she still talks about herself and how she’s decent looking, etc...

Femoids lurking on here : there is literally ZERO need to PM Incels, we don’t want your support and we don’t want anything from you. We just want you to fuck off and never be in this website. We have each other and this whole forum in itself is a support group. Seriously, just fuck off.

You moved too fast, you should've asked her whether you could meet up first. Does she live near you?

saddupbro said:
Octopusgun2 said:
ctaSrfQ_d.jpg

KyUBlv4_d.jpg

San4CPJ_d.jpg

nDEGZeh_d.jpg

JynmpzU_d.jpg

You moved too fast, you should've asked her whether you could meet up first. Does she live near you?
No, she lives in Israel. She told me that she does on another thread but her posts got deleted cause she was banned.

Octopusgun2 said:
No, she lives in Israel. She told me that she does on another thread but her posts got deleted cause she was banned.

That's too bad. 

Can't trust a woman who can't put her money where her mouth is.

saddupbro said:
Octopusgun2 said:
That's too bad.
Can't trust a woman who can't put her money where her mouth is.
There was no need for her to message me if she wasn’t gonna cure my Inceldom one way or another. Shit, if she unironically sent me her tits then I would have felt a sense of validation and would have felt a little better.

Octopusgun2 said:
There was no need for her to message me if she wasn’t gonna cure my Inceldom one way or another. Shit, if she unironically sent me her tits then I would have felt a sense of validation and would have felt a little better.

Another ICT gloater. "as a person who looks somewhat decent" was a real dick move.

saddupbro said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Another ICT gloater. "as a person who looks somewhat decent" was a real dick move.
Sluts can’t help but make everything about themselves.