Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Keeping myself busy is a really bad cope and it's destroying my life

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I thought keeping myself busy with works and learnings was a good cope...

But things are going really bad right now.
college is making me really stressful (studying both law and computer science)

I also work as a wagie every night...while trying to find myself a gf as a sub5 male, I feel so tired and my life seems pointless

It's like I'm wasting my young years...while normies and foids are having fun, but even I join them, they won't accept me

It's just over, being productive is hell if you're below average

I alternate being hyperactive and giga lazy, kek

Thats why you try to neet as an Incel and in general

wagiepill is brutal. but it can be lifefuel if your work does not require high IQ or NT skills.

I would like to work as graveyard worker

(studying both law and computer science)
jesus fuck, you're better off dropping law and spending all the time on CS and programming. But GPT-4 might have replaced your job by the time you graduate so maybe your self mindbreak plan is better

Must be brutal to live in a non-Western country where there isn't good NEETBUX.

Just studying one of these with a job is pretty brutal. I've done something similar and felt really burnt out after a while. Not having any free time really gets to you eventually.

Just studying one of these with a job is pretty brutal. I've done something similar and felt really burnt out after a while. Not having any free time really gets to you eventually.
Real

High iq for being able to study law and science

jesus fuck, you're better off dropping law and spending all the time on CS and programming. But GPT-4 might have replaced your job by the time you graduate so maybe your self mindbreak plan is better
Not gonna drop law, I'm studying in the best law school in my country (if I'm gonna drop, it will be the com science)

I thought keeping myself busy with works and learnings was a good cope...

But things are going really bad right now.

I also work as a wagie every night...while trying to find myself a gf as a sub5 male, I feel so tired and my life seems pointless

It's like I'm wasting my young years...while normies and foids are having fun, but even I join them, they won't accept me

It's just over, being productive is hell if you're below average
Dude its obvious that your body needs a break

You cant serve 2 masters, working and studying. Cut back the amount of days youi work and take some days off where you do nothing except eat pizza , fries, burgers and watch youtube all day and sleep all day, even no bathing on those days.

Dude its obvious that your body needs a break

You cant serve 2 masters, working and studying. Cut back the amount of days youi work and take some days off where you do nothing except eat pizza , fries, burgers and watch youtube all day and sleep all day, even no bathing on those days.
When I started doing these things, I was fooled by those repillers telling men to work hard, go to gym, keep grinding

Now I snap back to the reality that my life is fucked