Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Keep flirting with and creeping out foids in public.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
To them, being flirted with an ugly incel man is the same as a straight man’s feelings when a gay man flirts with him. Foids absolutely resent and are disgusted by an Incels mere presence so just imagine how terrible they’d feel if an incel flirted with them. Probably it would ruin their whole week. So be a based brocel and catcall/flirt with them

no, they don't live rent free in my head

To them, being flirted with an ugly incel man is the same as a straight man’s feelings when a gay man flirts with him. Foids absolutely resent and are disgusted by an Incels mere presence so just imagine how terrible they’d feel if an incel flirted with them. Probably it would ruin their whole week. So be a based brocel and catcall/flirt with them
seems fun, I'll try on monday giving my blank Hp lovecraft stare

I love it when they faces look like they are gonna crack, that's how upset they are.

I love it when they faces look like they are gonna crack, that's how upset they are.
Ah the power to make people feel deadly uncomfortable just by approaching them

Ah the power to make people feel deadly uncomfortable just by approaching them
That's how ugly and "creepy" i am. :p Besides, those toilets are people only in basic sense of the word.

No honestly they love the attention and power they feel from rejecting. Even if you’re hideous they have fun laughing with their friends about you even thinking you’d have a chance.
The best way to piss them off is completely ignore them. Nothing angers them more then asking a guy who they think they can boss around to pass them something or hold the elevator for them and getting ignored. Especially in a public setting.

Nah I won’t, I inflated too many women’s egos, I’m done with that shit. I’m just going to try and say I’m mistaking them for a transgender or something like that but I get what ur trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back