Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad and Stacy couple looking at me and talking to each othER in gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I was lateral raising 28kg dumbbells and they got so disgusted from my presence they moved to a different location. They both looked at me again and started talking when I was walking out. Only lifefuel is I can rip the faggot chad face pretty boy to pieces and throw a 25 kg plate at his head from across the gym if I wanted to :yes:

They view me as inferior to them because I wasn’t genetically gifted with an attractive face like them. They’re probably saying “look at this ugly roided ogre” . “Ew why is he not shredded 8% body fat” .

What race were they

I was in the gym one time and some stacy just looked at me in a face that made me want to quiver away and die

It was my massive 5head that caused that reaction

Both were European Spanish or Portugal I’m guessing . Mediterranean
Should've "accidentally" dropped a weight onto their head. You'd get away with it because you're an arab in the UK

Should've "accidentally" dropped a weight onto their head. You'd get away with it because you're an arab in the UK
True. But I’m not a dumb niggER who has no morals or values

I was in the gym one time and some stacy just looked at me in a face that made me want to quiver away and die

That's how I feel when your typical foid looks at me. It's worse, of course, the more attractive they are. I feel like my skin is on fire, and whatever life essence I had is just sucked out of me.

Brutal. :bigbrain: Pill. I went at 10Pm to purposefully avoid as many of them as possible today. It is better than usual

Are you on roids? 28kg lat raises is insane

I was lateral raising 28kg dumbbells
wtf mogs me extremely

I can do 4kg tops, and even then, I just do 4kg raise to warm up, I do 3kg for the actual set