Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Kavanaugh is proof that you cannot be a male virgin and be respected

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Now that the guy has stated that he was a virgin in his 20's huge numbers of people have mocked him and called him a loser. It doesn't even matter the things he has accomplished in life just by the merit of having been a virgin for so long he is considered a joke. And this mind you is in-spite of the fact that he still got married and had a family. So how do you think society views actual true male virgins.

What makes me so angry about this is that this just exposes how utterly fake 90% of society his. Everybody pretends to be so enlightened, but it's all bullshit. Most people are greedy sociopaths with no redeeming qualities that judge everybody based on looks.

Now that the guy has stated that he was a virgin in his 20's huge numbers of people have mocked him and called him a loser. It doesn't even matter the things he has accomplished in life just by the merit of having been a virgin for so long he is considered a joke. And this mind you is in-spite of the fact that he still got married and had a family. So how do you think society views actual true male virgins.

What makes me so angry about this is that this just exposes how utterly fake 90% of society his. Everybody pretends to be so enlightened, but it's all bullshit. Most people are greedy sociopaths with no redeeming qualities that judge everybody based on looks.

Yes Bro.

thats the part about life that pisses me off too. everyone acts so high and mighty when in reality we're all pieces of shit.

yes it's brutal. late virginity is a social death sentence

Your life is worth nothing to normies if you're a virgin. I say their life is worth nothing if they're not incel.

Let's not lose hope in justice ... Some late revelations can always occure, especially regarding some fanciful accusations which can suddenly turn into unwanted confessions.

asia-argento-metoo-hypocrite-amanda-head.jpg

And the most pathetic part is that 90% of men aren't even respected by women anyway who just see them as moneybags. So sure, they aren't virgins but they are fucking delusional if they think women respect them.

But things will correct themselves in time. Soon the tinderization of society and the 80/20 rule (which is actually more of a 90/10 rule) will put these morons back into their place and make them realize they have no high ground at all.

Society: *bullies innocent male virgin into suicidal depression*

*virgin goes ER*

Society: why is there so much evil in this world :(

Society: *bullies innocent male virgin into suicidal depression*

*virgin goes ER*

Society: why is there so much evil in this world :(

This

Once argued with a redditor using the oh so usual - "life isn't fair" BS when faced with black pill rhetoric, I always respond to this BS by saying - "Its funny how you never recognize this when a mass shooting occurs".

Normies are illogical, their arguments are full of double standards.

I hope that lying whore Ford dies of breast cancer.

It's insane that the worth of a human being is determined by the age at which he had the first sexual encounter. Our society is fucked to the core. At this point the only solution is a total reset, a happening that will extinguish the status quo and allow us to begin anew.

It's insane that the worth of a human being is determined by the age at which he had the first sexual encounter.

Why? As far as nature is concerned it IS an accurate representation of your social worth.

Why? As far as nature is concerned it IS an accurate representation of your social worth.
That is true and I admit that from an evolutionary standpoint it is the earlier you get to reproduce the higher your value as a man. However, society imo has progressed in a way that goes against what nature intended, because having sex early in life is not about reproduction. The whole societal system is build on focusing on your career and starting a family much later in life. Therefore early sex (without reproductory purpose) is completely meaningless and should consequently not determine the worth of a human being.

A pretty good take on the Kavanaugh situation. Not outright blackpilled, but penetrates to the core of the foid's tactics of manipulation:

The degenerate normies and media slander Kavanaugh according to modern sexual mores. They just wish so badly to stop this man who Trump is appointing to take his position. Hopefully this makes Kavanaugh act in the future to screw over roasties in retrubution for all this bullshit they put his family through. Don't forget the man has a family, but the left does not give a fuck how they hurt them; the left despises the traditional family.

I can hide behind my religion, no one will judge me for it