Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kann jemand hier deutsch ?

What is your third language? ( Out of curiosity )

I have heard that Dutch women tend to have ridiculously high standards and that most men just cannot fulfill them.
My first language is curry language. I say it's my first because my parents, family and family friends use it. My parents obviously didn't speak in Dutch or English with me. And yeah, Dutch girls have high standards for sure, but they'll easily settle with a 5/10 white guy. I haven't really seen occasions where the guy facemogs the girl. I think maybe once or twice my entire life. Most people are looksmatched or the girl is better looking (most of the cases).

I consider it to be my second language, but ironically enough, my native language is the language I suck the most at, out of all three. English and Dutch are on the same level for me, but sometimes I know words in English that I don't know in Dutch and vice versa.

Pretty much. Every girl avoids me in public because I'm sub 3. Like, literally. When I'm walking down the street, they go either extra to the left or right, depending what way is best to avoid me, even when I'm not looking at them, JFL. For instance, if a female is about to pass me and I'm with my friend, she quickly walks the way where my friend is so she avoids me actively. I am such an ogre, kek. Oh, and the Dutch girls think of you negatively because of foreigner stereotypes and the ethnic girls will treat you just as bad. Only the curries will treat you the worst if you're curry jfl.
Damn, so much for the tolerant and friendly Dutch people stereotype. Do you get neetbux or are you employed?

Bro your face is fine, IMO. Your nose is meh from the front despite having a Chad profile. And guys will only respect you if you just have status. There was this average-faced black guy who had the body of a bodybuilder (like Mr. Olympia contestants but a bit less exaggerated). His face had nothing to do with his status.

FINE=ugly.
Yea status is pretty important to get respect but you have obv many advantages if you are tall due to halo effect but if other guys see you are not NT enough, your height wont help much but still its good for halo effect.

Why should we train veeery hard and every day to be like these try hard gym fgts which even wont be able to get 6-7/10s(mostly) meanwhile people like chico get 8/10 without any effort? Thats so unfair

Damn, so much for the tolerant and friendly Dutch people stereotype. Do you get neetbux or are you employed?
Kek, the tolerant image of the Dutch is not applicable to today's situation anymore. They were seen as tolerant not because of their overall attitude, but because of their attitude towards their own. Accepting of other Dutch people, but not accepting of non-Dutchies UNLESS they live in a big city. But even then, foreigners get discriminated. For instance, old people legit give me nasty looks. JFL. I'm a NEETcel. Hoping to enter college in September.

Most people in the west are not truly tolerant. They just tend to exclude curries from their social circles instead of outright telling them to fuck off.

My first language is curry language. I say it's my first because my parents, family and family friends use it. My parents obviously didn't speak in Dutch or English with me. And yeah, Dutch girls have high standards for sure, but they'll easily settle with a 5/10 white guy. I haven't really seen occasions where the guy facemogs the girl. I think maybe once or twice my entire life. Most people are looksmatched or the girl is better looking (most of the cases).

bro i thought u were paki? Beeing paki is much better than indian in the western

FINE=ugly.
Yea status is pretty important to get respect but you have obv many advantages if you are tall due to halo effect but if they see you are not NT enough your height wont help much but still its good for halo effect.

Why should i train veeery hard and every day to be like these super body guys who wont be able to get 6-7/10s(mostly) meanwhile people like chico get 8/10 without any effort? Thats so unfair
Nah bro fine means fine, just nothing special that girls would run to you. It's very different from ugly. When you're fine, you're just.. an average person. You blend into the crowd. But when you're ugly, you're ugly. Girls actively avoid you. People have a bad opinion of you before they know you. At least you're on a neutral standpoint if you're average.

Mein Gesicht ist eher im Durchschnitt aber ich bin halt verdammt klein und deswegen habe ich überhaupt keine Chancen. ( Züm Glück kann ich noch wachsen, allerdings ist der psychische Schaden bereits angerichtet)

Ja das ist (fast) das selbe wie bei großen leuten mit nem average face. Die Größe bringt dir echt nur was wenn du auch ein attraktives gesicht hast, ansonsten ist es nur gut wenn du respektiert werden willst von anderen leuten. Es gibt sooo viele slayer die gerade einmal 1.70 oder so sind.

Ich will auf keinen fall sagen dass groß sein nix bringt, aber man sollte es nicht übertreiben. Es gibt Mädchen die nen height fetish haben, aber von denen will ich fern bleiben tbh

Mein Gesicht ist eher im Durchschnitt aber ich bin halt verdammt klein und deswegen habe ich überhaupt keine Chancen. ( Züm Glück kann ich noch wachsen, allerdings ist der psychische Schaden bereits angerichtet)

Wie alt bist du?

Allerdings habe ich eine verzögerte Pubertät gehabt und habe gerade den Körper eines 15 jährigen

Maaan hast du dir überhaupt durchgelesen was ich geschrieben habe -...-. Größe bringt dir was wenn du ein schönes gesicht hast aber für average leute oder below average leute ist das nutzlos in der dating welt. Ich sehe immer wieder 1.70m jungen mit hübschen gesichtern die alles flach legen
Diese Jungen sind eher Seltenheiten von dem was ich jeden Tag zu sehen bekomme.

Pakis and Indians look really alike.

nee pakis sind meist viel heller. Und die können auch meist als Araber durchgehen

Kek, the tolerant image of the Dutch is not applicable to today's situation anymore. They were seen as tolerant not because of their overall attitude, but because of their attitude towards their own. Accepting of other Dutch people, but not accepting of non-Dutchies UNLESS they live in a big city. But even then, foreigners get discriminated. For instance, old people legit give me nasty looks. JFL. I'm a NEETcel. Hoping to enter college in September.
So, no neetbux yet?

Diese Jungen sind eher Seltenheiten von dem was ich jeden Tag zu sehen bekomme.

Also in meiner Schulzeit habe ich viele manlets mit schönen mädchen gesehen

Dem kann ich nur zustimmen.

Es ist vorbei, bevor es überhaupt angefangen hat.
Naja, wenigstens senken die vielen Syrer die Mindestgröße ein Paar Zentimeter abwärts, aber ich kriege das Gefühl das sich das bald ändern wird.

nee pakis sind meist viel heller. Und die können auch meist als Araber durchgehen
Okay wir können ja gerne ein Spiel spielen.

Ich sende einen Paki oder inder rein und du müsstest raten welcher we
170216171846-01-pakistan-shrine-blast-0216-exlarge-169.jpg
th
inder-DW-Berlin-Altlandsberg-jpg.jpg

_e70b4f8e-00d7-11e7-a3af-7fa15638f741.jpg

1.Paki
2.Indian
3.Indian
4.Paki

They all look similar due to their cultural relationship

Dem kann ich nur zustimmen.

Es ist vorbei, bevor es überhaupt angefangen hat.
Ich bin 1.73 und ich kann immerhin noch bis 1.76/1.77 wachsen

Deutschland hat trotzdem sehr hohe Standards.

Ich bin 1.73 und ich kann immerhin noch bis 1.76/1.77 wachsen

Deutschland hat trotzdem sehr hohe Standards.
Ich liege euch zu Füßen, zukünftiger König der Männleine.

Mit allem Spaß beiseite, hast du es immer noch besser als ich.

So ugly guys can't even get neetbux anymore? Fuark!
Girls have to agree to the marriage otherwise the marriage isn't Islamically accepted. The whole "Muslimcels can get a wife!" is a meme that needs to die.

Girls have to agree to the marriage otherwise the marriage isn't Islamically accepted. The whole "Muslimcels can get a wife!" is a meme that needs to die.
I agree. I do like how Islam punishes women, though.

Not just women though, also men. Plus, you need 4 witnesses. It's kind of strict.
Men are way less likely to indulge in degenerate behaviour in comparison to women, so the "men getting punished too" argument holds very little, if any, weight.

Men are way less likely to indulge in degenerate behaviour in comparison to women, so the "men getting punished too" argument holds very little, if any, weight.

Men dont do that because they cant do it.Men are more likely to indulge in degenerate behavior if they have the opportunity because of the coolidge effect.(cough Chad) Women on the other hand always search for the superior male and settle down once they have found him.
DQmd1frFBUM1LeEvHV5yjVvRJht3wGZuP4v3N7LHmBhuJz1_1680x8400

Ja das ist (fast) das selbe wie bei großen leuten mit nem average face. Die Größe bringt dir echt nur was wenn du auch ein attraktives gesicht hast, ansonsten ist es nur gut wenn du respektiert werden willst von anderen leuten. Es gibt sooo viele slayer die gerade einmal 1.70 oder so sind.

Ich will auf keinen fall sagen dass groß sein nix bringt, aber man sollte es nicht übertreiben. Es gibt Mädchen die nen height fetish haben, aber von denen will ich fern bleiben tbh
Wieso nicht? Meinst du kleine Frauen?

PS: Ihr seid alle Manlets. 1,81m goss genug einfach nur lol.

Wieso nicht? Meinst du kleine Frauen?

PS: Ihr seid alle Manlets. 1,81m goss genug einfach nur lol.

Es ist vorbei, wenn man nicht mindestens so groß in 2k18 ist
Giraffe_standing.jpg

Men dont do that because they cant do it.Men are more likely to indulge in degenerate behavior if they have the opportunity because of the coolidge effect.(cough Chad) Women on the other hand always search for the superior male and settle down once they have found him.
DQmd1frFBUM1LeEvHV5yjVvRJht3wGZuP4v3N7LHmBhuJz1_1680x8400
Point taken.

Es ist vorbei, wenn man nicht mindestens so groß in 2k18 ist
Giraffe_standing.jpg
latest

Und hier ist die durchschnittliche Größenvoraussetzung von Frauen in 2050.

Alles unter 2,00 m ist Manlet in 2018. Unter 1,94m ist man unsichtbar.

Alles unter 2,00 m ist Manlet in 2018. Unter 1,94m ist man unsichtbar.

Klinefelter Syndrom= Übermenschenstatus) ist das neue Ziel. Um ehrlich zu sein.

Mercedes Benz
das beste oder nichts

Das Buntland ist ja auch so beschissen langweilig. Wenigstens haben wir diese krassen, legalen Milfhuren aus aller Welt. Hätten wir die nicht, würd ich mich direkt abseilen.

Guten tag, ich bin ein.

Das Buntland ist ja auch so beschissen langweilig. Wenigstens haben wir diese krassen, legalen Milfhuren aus aller Welt. Hätten wir die nicht, würd ich mich direkt abseilen.
Buntland?

Was meinst du damit?