Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/k/ Thread

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
ITT we brag about weapons we own/discuss them, post pics, or simply tell everyone whatcha got I'll start

>Keltec RDB 

>FN fns9

>benchmade infidel 3300 (not pictured)

Love them both, despite Keltecs reputation, and both were relatively cheap for their class.

Attachments

• IMAG0206.jpg
    IMAG0206.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 151
Holy f*ck you're actually serious.

I'll stick to using butter knifes and plastic forks.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I like owning guns though, makes me feel so much safer at home and on the road.

also can an hero if I really needed to at a moments notice. Care to share why you have an aversion to them? WWYD if shit hit the fan I.E someone tries to mug you?

Recon9 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I like owning guns though, makes me feel so much safer at home and on the road.
also can an hero if I really needed to at a moments notice. Care to share why you have an aversion to them? WWYD if shit hit the fan I.E someone tries to mug you?
Lol. It's all good.

You definitely need guns for self-defense.

EDIT: I like Taurus hand-held guns.

Have a fn f2000? I like the look of it.

1200px-FN_F2000S.JPG

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm a simple guy:
13585.jpg
What caliber?

Kointo said:
Have a fn f2000? I like the look of it.
1200px-FN_F2000S.JPG
No but when I went and bought my RDB it really only came down to 5 options, choices are actually somewhat limited when it comes to bullpups, and they will cost you more then a standard AR, but they are purely better than any ar due to a longer barrel with a shorter overall length.

Keltec RDB
Tavor TAR-21
FN F2k
Steyr Aug
Keltec RFB

In that order, is where I ended up ranking them, the RDB because of its lower price and simplicity for a bullpup design was first. Tavor-21 for its years of israeli service proving it as an able rifle was second, I didn't look too much into the F2000 because while its got an interesting and sleek design, that just screams to me "High maintenance" you know? That being said I'm sure they're all fine rifles, the RDB was simply a grand less than all the others lol

no problems with it so far, and i've probably put like 1500 rounds through it

If I had a gun I'd have killed myself, too bad guns aren't allowed in my country

Firearms with the exception of hunting rifles are forbidden here so the only thing close to a weapon that i own would be a butcher knife.

Recon9 said:
What caliber?

No but when I went and bought my RDB it really only came down to 5 options, choices are actually somewhat limited when it comes to bullpups, and they will cost you more then a standard AR, but they are purely better than any ar due to a longer barrel with a shorter overall length.

Keltec RDB
Tavor TAR-21
FN F2k
Steyr Aug
Keltec RFB

In that order, is where I ended up ranking them, the RDB because of its lower price and simplicity for a bullpup design was first. Tavor-21 for its years of israeli service proving it as an able rifle was second, I didn't look too much into the F2000 because while its got an interesting and sleek design, that just screams to me "High maintenance" you know? That being said I'm sure they're all fine rifles, the RDB was simply a grand less than all the others lol

no problems with it so far, and i've probably put like 1500 rounds through it

Someone I know has a Tavor.

SPAS-12_Variants..png

Sexiest of shotguns tbh

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
SPAS-12_Variants..png

Sexiest of shotguns tbh
While I like the SPAS, since its impossible for me to ever own one, I've never actually compared it to more accessible shotguns, like the KSG. fucking italians making guns I can't have The m93R is probably my favorite gun of all time, but I can never own one.
KC76-3L.jpg

Kointo said:
Someone I know has a Tavor.
TBH its probably the king of bullpups right now, probably in the top 10 all time best rifles, IWI makes some good shit.

LUL, BTW nice TCAP reference in your username, miss that show

Phaggot looses off a round and gets his jaw bone broken.

When I was in army cadets I saw one of my cadets who had the misfortune of being left handed shoulder his L98A1 (a weapon for the cadet force which is designed to fire blanks and has to be cycled with the cocking handle) we were on an exercise and my sergeant gave orders to go prone and open fire to simulate an ambush on some cadets who were wandering up the road. The giant cocking handle means the weapon can only be fired right handed. Numb nuts despite being told was left handed he opened fire with the rest of us and the cocking handle flew back and cracked his cheek bone. We had to call a medic up to give him some morphine and shut him up. They put a plate in it at the hospital.