Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
...to a MMA fight

So a sellout celebrity and possible sexual abuse survivor is being an attention whore? Wtf should i care?:feelstastyman:

Because Justin Bieber is doing what gymcels should've done to ascend with foids.
You know,chimping out and picking a fight against the alphas for influence and status.
Like what most male mammals do to ascend.

This is what gymcels should've done,instead of simply taking steroids and spending time with homosexuals in gyms:go to UFC octagon and use their strength from gymcelling to openly defeat and embarass chads.
This is a very easy way to statusmaxx if you are really that strong.

Haven't heard the name "Justin Bieber" in several years now.
He's trying to create drama to stay relevant, like a shitty youtuber.
lol
He can still fuck any bitch he wants while I rot here.

...to a MMA fight

Because Justin Bieber is doing what gymcels should've done to ascend with foids.
You know,chimping out and picking a fight against the alphas for influence and status.
Like what most male mammals do to ascend.

This is what gymcels should've done,instead of simply taking steroids and spending time with homosexuals in gyms:go to UFC octagon and use their strength from gymcelling to openly defeat and embarass chads.
This is a very easy way to statusmaxx if you are really that strong.

Why bring that faggot to the Incel Forums... tsk tsk
Fuck now that you´ve reminded me, i still hate that sissy fagboy.

Tom cruise will rape that dyke.

Tom Cruise don’t give a fuck tbh

My money is on Cruise

Tom Cruise don’t give a fuck tbh

Tom:

Justin:

Yeah,i can imagine

i mean theoretically you're not wrong with your central thesis there, even if it usually ends in getting wrecked

realistically the world is still too cucked for you to get too much benefit form chimping out, you are liable to get your face fucked up for no benefit at all, just people calling you a 'monster' etc

i mean theoretically you're not wrong with your central thesis there, even if it usually ends in getting wrecked

realistically the world is still too cucked for you to get too much benefit form chimping out, you are liable to get your face fucked up for no benefit at all, just people calling you a 'monster' etc
Yeah lel.Even if you absolutely crushed the chad foids will simply call you a monster for insitgating the fight and refuse to mate with you because they are 'scared' or some shit

Yeah lel.Even if you absolutely crushed the chad foids will simply call you a monster for insitgating the fight and refuse to mate with you because they are 'scared' or some shit
this time is the worst of both worlds in many ways

foids and friends treating their peers and picking mates like we live in a jungle
still freaking out at the slighest hint of violence like we live in a posh victorian society

this time is the worst of both worlds in many ways

foids and friends treating their peers and picking mates like we live in a jungle
still freaking out at the slighest hint of violence like we live in a posh victorian society
Yeah,its something i notice about modern day foids.They want the privilege and status given to women in a prudish society yet none of the responsibility.
I can only hope the West will crumble soon from the attack by fundamentalist latin american catholics and jihadists

Didn't ER hate Justin Bieber?

Would like to see Justin Bieber beating up that old ass Tom Cruise so that everyone will be pissed. :feelshaha: Fuck Alpha males.

Didn't ER hate Justin Bieber?
Is there any person Elliot Rodger didn't hate, though?

My money on Justin. He knocked a guy out with one punch. We shouldn't judge a male manhood based on appearances like retarded foids... Rip Cho

Justin Bieber has countless JBs that he fucks. That is what the JBpill really means.

Couldnt care less about these chad celebrities. Normies worship them like they are gods. Both of them should die in the arena tbh.

BELIEBER GANG GANG GANG
justin trains with mayweather and tyson. he has the range, age, and closet homosexual anger to fuck tom cruise up.
iu

he just wants the attention