Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went to the train station in a big megacity nd tried to find any chads for 1 hr

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I just missed the train so i had nothing to do.

I went to a spot where i had a good view to the entrance of the train station. People went out and in..

Howsoever i literally didnt found 1 REAL Chad. Only some beardceling 6.5/10s but there were no real chads. Myb i saw around 1500 people walking from the entrance of the train station to the train rails(yes ik its aspie). There were some potential chads but they always had 1 flaw like height, good jawline, hunter eyes etc. Chads are rare. 

Btw the city is one of the biggest cities in the country i live. Its in the western and there not many ethnics.

Edit: I was there at around 5pm so i didnt miss any students.

Chads dont need to use public transport

The worst goblins I've ever seen ride public transport, lol

If you wanna see chads go to raves chads everywhere

Come on bro, you don't need "hunter eyes" to be a Chad. It helps if you've got them, but otherwise it's not a pre-requisite to be considered a Chad. The 3 Chads I know, none of them have hunter eyes, although they do have minimal eyelid exposure (well, 2 out of 3 do, I haven't analyzed the third Chad).

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Come on bro, you don't need "hunter eyes" to be a Chad. It helps if you've got them, but otherwise it's not a pre-requisite to be considered a Chad. The 3 Chads I know, none of them have hunter eyes, although they do have minimal eyelid exposure (well, 2 out of 3 do, I haven't analyzed the third Chad).

Hmm imo there arent real 7.5+ guys without hunter eyes. They obviously can look very good with eyelid exposure but thex cant rly compete with REAL chads like Jeremy Meeks, Lachowski, Burak Özcivit, Beckford, O pry, gandy, jason barrett, jon cortajerana, etc. Your friends are probably around 7 and could easily slay 7s but a REAL chad is a 7.5-8+ 4 me. I just noticed this yesterday. Before i also thought that less eyelid exposure isnt neccesarry to be chad but it is somehow

what is the city? pretty rare tbh.

Zyros said:
what is the city? pretty rare tbh.

PM.

Many wealthy people live there. Living standarts are very high there

Turkey has lots of subhumans.

ironcrusher38 said:
Turkey has lots of subhumans.

I am not living in turkey but imo turkish actors mog american actors

Allblueeeee said:
I am not living in turkey but imo turkish actors mog american actors
Kek, Turkish actors are mogged by even Western Chads. Do you think Kivanc Tatlitug can mog Brad Pitt? Kekeke

ironcrusher38 said:
Kek, Turkish actors are mogged by even Western Chads. Do you think Kivanc Tatlitug can mog Brad Pitt? Kekeke

Nah burak özcivit would cuck every swedish guy in the northern lol. Just lol if u think that ethnics are in disadvantage. A 8/10 ethnic will slay more than a 8/10 western white guy. The 8/+0 ethnic is exotic and more rare. But a 6/10 whites smv is much higher than a 6/10 ethnic.

Burak özcivit mogs brad pitt. Brad pitt is overrated. His bulbous nose prevents him from beeing at prime gandy or lachowski prime level

Allblueeeee said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hmm imo there arent real 7.5+ guys without hunter eyes. They obviously can look very good with eyelid exposure but thex cant rly compete with REAL chads like Jeremy Meeks, Lachowski, Burak Özcivit, Beckford, O pry, gandy, jason barrett, jon cortajerana, etc. Your friends are probably around 7 and could easily slay 7s but a REAL chad is a 7.5-8+ 4 me. I just noticed this yesterday. Before i also thought that less eyelid exposure isnt neccesarry to be chad but it is somehow

I dunno bud, I'll have to look at my third Chad friend to confirm your "you need minimal eyelid exposure to be Chad" theory. Nah, my friends are definitely 7+, especially the third guy, who's 8-9/10. One of my Chad friends has eye halo because of his colored eyes (he's a light skinned black guy). The other guy is a white Chad. The white Chad is a slayer, but the other two Chads are religious so they don't slay, but they easily could if they wanted to.

What will you do if you find chad

Allblueeeee said:
Nah burak özcivit would cuck every swedish guy in the northern lol. Just lol if u think that ethnics are in disadvantage. A 8/10 ethnic will slay more than a 8/10 western white guy. The 8/+0 ethnic is exotic and more rare. But a 6/10 whites smv is much higher than a 6/10 ethnic.

Burak özcivit mogs brad pitt. Brad pitt is overrated. His bulbous nose prevents him from beeing at prime gandy or lachowski prime level

Cope. Only Cromagnid European Chads deserve life.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I dunno bud, I'll have to look at my third Chad friend to confirm your "you need minimal eyelid exposure to be Chad" theory. Nah, my friends are definitely 7+, especially the third guy, who's 8-9/10. One of my Chad friends has eye halo because of his colored eyes (he's a light skinned black guy). The other guy is a white Chad. The white Chad is a slayer, but the other two Chads are religious so they don't slay, but they easily could if they wanted to.

I dunno bro. Are u ratinf him 8-9 by truerateme standarts sinxe u have been there for a long time.

Does he havr many likes om his pics in sociald media?

Allblueeeee said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I dunno bro. Are u ratinf him 8-9 by truerateme standarts sinxe u have been there for a long time.
Does he havr many likes om his pics in sociald media?

I never used the PSLI rating system, I use my own. But the results are usually the same, mostly I rate lower than PSLI raters do though. The biggest Chad doesn't use any social media; and the other two Chads do, but their pictures don't do them justice, so I'm not going to share them. They are Chads in motion, not in pictures (aside from the biggest Chad). Those two Chads know the third Chad mogs them, so they've already told him before how good looking he is.

Just go to a uni campus and enjoy the view

eurocel said:
Just go to a uni campus and enjoy the view

Correct. That's probably where you'd be most likely to come across a Chad. Much better than on public transportation at least.

Allblueeeee said:
Hmm imo there arent real 7.5+ guys without hunter eyes. They obviously can look very good with eyelid exposure but thex cant rly compete with REAL chads like Jeremy Meeks, Lachowski, Burak Özcivit, Beckford, O pry, gandy, jason barrett, jon cortajerana, etc. Your friends are probably around 7 and could easily slay 7s but a REAL chad is a 7.5-8+ 4 me. I just noticed this yesterday. Before i also thought that less eyelid exposure isnt neccesarry to be chad but it is somehow

Lol since when do lachowski and cortajerana have hunter eyes dude?

Buhobaran2 said:
Allblueeeee said:
Hmm imo there arent real 7.5+ guys without hunter eyes. They obviously can look very good with eyelid exposure but thex cant rly compete with REAL chads like Jeremy Meeks, Lachowski, Burak Özcivit, Beckford, O pry, gandy, jason barrett, jon cortajerana, etc. Your friends are probably around 7 and could easily slay 7s but a REAL chad is a 7.5-8+ 4 me. I just noticed this yesterday. Before i also thought that less eyelid exposure isnt neccesarry to be chad but it is somehow
Lol since when do lachowski and cortajerana have hunter eyes dude?
He was talking about minimal eyelid exposure, not "hunter eyes." ("Hunter eyes" is when your brow ridge is over your eyelids, like in Gandy's & O Pry's cases.

Cynistic said:
Chads dont need to use public transport

Well in Europe everyone rides public transportation

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He was talking about minimal eyelid exposure, not "hunter eyes." ("Hunter eyes" is when your brow ridge is over your eyelids, like in Gandy's & O Pry's cases.

Oh sry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back