Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went to the library and got weird stares

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
fr I just needed to check out a book and I had to bypass this white bitch and she looked at me and like made her body smaller so wouldn't have to touch me.Am i really that ugly? or do i give off some weird vibes I don't even know .I tried to look as nonchalant and defenseless as possible and yet i still get these looks .Why god why?!?!
Theres a bunch of niggers in the ghetto ass library near my home and they don't get these looks but me???? wtf . I don't understand.

I'm just gonna buy my books from now one ,fuck this going outside shit.

Absolutely ZERO point in leaving the house

fr I just needed to check out a book and I had to bypass this white bitch and she looked at me and like made her body smaller so wouldn't have to touch me.Am i really that ugly? or do i give off some weird vibes I don't even know .I tried to look as nonchalant and defenseless as possible and yet i still get these looks .Why god why?!?!
Theres a bunch of niggers in the ghetto ass library near my home and they don't get these looks but me???? wtf . I don't understand.

shave your bomb blaster beard off. your welcome

I hate going outside, it only makes me angrier getting those stares. Im very calm when in my room tbh

That's why I got a Kobo Forma (never versions should be better) and started pirating epubs both for pleasure and for studies

That's why I got a Kobo Forma (never versions should be better) and started pirating epubs both for pleasure and for studies
looks good , not that much expensive than a kindle paperwhite

I hate going outside, it only makes me angrier getting those stares. Im very calm when in my room tbh
yeah tbh , I wish people just minded their own business and left me alone. Like i know i'm a subhuman but just let me exist , you freaking pricks!

shave your bomb blaster beard off. your welcome
I can't even grow anything other than a neckbeard and i shaved it off like 2 days ago.

yeah tbh , I wish people just minded their own business and left me alone. Like i know i'm a subhuman but just let me exist , you freaking pricks!
They are evil, they have no soul

I worked in a library. The kinds of women that work and volunteer there often HATE men who bother them, and if you look at them, ha.

This is life for unattractive men.

I also come across this view. I feel dislike in such a look, people see me as an alien

This the very reason why I rarely leave the house unless I absolutely have to. I either get ignored by strangers or they are rude to me and get passive aggressive for no reason. I see other unattractive aboriginals receiving better treatment than me such as when I’m waiting in line at an Asian takeaway the lady will ignore me and hope that someone else serves me but they will serve other ugly black people but not me? I ain’t racist either just based on my observation

Yes brothER, same hERe

I’m so subhuman looking, that it’s a regular occurrence for people who are walking towards me to be staring at me, smiling with contempt (if they have company, they usually also whispER to their acquaintances and end up giggling or straight up laughing).

When I was youngER, I used to feel sad, But as I started to become more and more blackpilled, I stopped feeling sad because I knew that they WEREN’T laughing at me for my behaviour (which is supposedly in our control), considERing the fact that I was walking normally, standing normally, sitting normally and just being normal in genERal (in tERms of behaviour).

I realised that They wERe simply laughing at me for my looks (something which is clearly OUT OF OUR CONTROL). From that moment onwards, I stopped feeling ashamed of myself, I stopped feeling infERior, because I realised it’s the normies who are the actual infERior people, it’s normies who are the true subhumans for being so low iq and illogical to judge somebody based on something they litERally have no control of.

So my sadness and shame, very quickly developed into hatred and angER. Normies are really lucky that guns r banned in my country, othERwise I’d be dead aftER making this world a bettER place

Last edited:
This the very reason why I rarely leave the house unless I absolutely have to. I either get ignored by strangers or they are rude to me and get passive aggressive for no reason. I see other unattractive aboriginals receiving better treatment than me such as when I’m waiting in line at an Asian takeaway the lady will ignore me and hope that someone else serves me but they will serve other ugly black people but not me? I ain’t racist either just based on my observation

Which country do you live in and what’s your race?

It's because you're autistic. Apparently not autistic people can tell we are weird in 4 seconds just by looking at us. The only way to negate this is to be a tall chad. Anyway that girl probably has a social media full of sjw bs lol.

Yes brothER, same hERe

I’m so subhuman looking, that it’s a regular occurrence for people who are walking towards me to be staring at me, smiling with contempt (if they have company, they usually also whispER to their acquaintances and end up giggling or straight up laughing).

When I was youngER, I used to feel sad, But as I started to become more and more blackpilled, I stopped feeling sad because I knew that they WEREN’T laughing at me for my behaviour (which is supposedly in our control), considERing the fact that I was walking normally, standing normally, sitting normally and just being normal in genERal (in tERms of behaviour).

I realised that They wERe simply laughing at me for my looks (something which is clearly OUT OF OUR CONTROL). From that moment onwards, I stopped feeling ashamed of myself, I stopped feeling infERior, because I realised it’s the normies who are the actual infERior people, it’s normies who are the true subhumans for being so low iq and illogical to judge somebody based on something they litERally have no control of.

So my sadness and shame, very quickly developed into hatred and angER. Normies are really lucky that guns r banned in my country, othERwise I’d be dead aftER making this world a bettER place
Its hardwired in normies and foids especially to hate ugly people, we elicit the same reaction as faeces. Sad but true tbh

It's a combination of you being ugly and also you not being a frequent face. Yes, even visiting the library has become a clique kind of thing.

The library used to be a place for losers to sod off and escape for a bit, but now it's become sort of a hangout spot and clique for a certain class of people. And THIS is why libraries are dying because ugly losers like us are their main foot traffic.

With all that said, I still visit a university library and read books. I always get weird stares (I'm not a student) and I always see a bunch of kids running into meeting rooms doing who knows what, but not reading books from the noise I hear.

All I can say is, the older you get the more you'll get used to the weird stares and give less of a shit about it.

Very relatable. I hate going outside and I try to avoid it as much as I can.

I often get those looks of pure disgust from people when they pass by me on the street. I'm not bothering anyone, I'm just trying to get from point A to point B, but that's apparently a crime when you're subhumanly ugly.

Yes brothER, same hERe

U typed a lot of ER there

Am i really that ugly? or do i give off some weird vibes
Lmao "weird vibes"

That is foid and normie speak for ugly. You really think people can pick up on your "vibes" from walking past you in a couple of seconds. These dumb whores couldn't even pick up on the actually strange demeanor of people like Ted Bundy or the primitive low IQ behaviour of their 6'5 quarterback boyfriends.

It's all looks and nothing else.

Yah, this is why I just order everything online now, fuck going out. Such a waste of time, energy and braincels.

Women are more neurotic on average that's why she made her body smaller.

Lmao "weird vibes"

That is foid and normie speak for ugly. You really think people can pick up on your "vibes" from walking past you in a couple of seconds. These dumb whores couldn't even pick up on the actually strange demeanor of people like Ted Bundy or the primitive low IQ behaviour of their 6'5 quarterback boyfriends.

It's all looks and nothing else.
thanks, this was pretty insightful.Guess I was just deluding myself into thinking it could be anything else and i'm not as ugly as I thought i was.If i looked like jordan barret instead of a 5'5 brown guy walking past that white bitch , she wouldn't have treated me that way.

Which country do you live in and what’s your race?
Australia these are my DNA test results:

Maritime Southeast Asia New/Western Indonesia & Peninsular Malaysia 27%
Central & Southern Philippines 24%
Melanesia 21%
Western Philippines New 13%
Arabian Peninsula 8%
Ethiopia & Eritrea 2%
Northern Philippines 2%
Cameroon, Congo & Western Bantu Peoples 1%
Anatolia & the Caucasus 1%
Samoa 1%
Eastern Bantu Peoples 1%

ancestry.com

Melanesia 21%
Arabian Peninsula 8%
Ethiopia & Eritrea 2%
Northern Philippines 2%
Samoa 1%
Eastern Bantu Peoples 1%

ancestry.com

So you’re basically a dark chink.

BettER than being a dark curry like myself

Melanesia 21%
Arabian Peninsula 8%
Ethiopia & Eritrea 2%
Northern Philippines 2%
Samoa 1%
Eastern Bantu Peoples 1%

ancestry.com

People look at me weird and giggle then move on, this is a regular occurrence, one time I was waiting for the pedestrian light, staring at the opposite side of the street. A group of 20 people walk by, one of them looks at me funny and when I glance back many more of the group look at me more weird, I found that odd but not surprising. The entire group was taller than me including the females, I have no idea what they were thinking in the moment, I can't interpret the mind of normgroids, only the general direction of what they would think, just laugh at a random person waiting at a stoplight bro :soy::foidSoy:

Pretty much but I sometimes get mistaken for being black and it’s very taxing

Don't let people you'll never see again be the reason you can't enjoy borrowing books at the library.