Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was curry

depRAVEd

depRAVEd

Greycel
Currys are so lucky since they have special traditions and a home country that they can go back to to get an arranged marriage. They always have the ability to call it quits in the west and just go back and have their family arrange some free pussy for them. This strong sense of community is the reason why there are so many curries in the world and why they'll become a super poop in 2077. As a weird hapa, I look so uncanny. I legit do not belong anywhere and I don't have any tight nit communities that can help me form some friendships and possibly a relationship. Everyone looks at me with a look of confusion and disgust on their face. Ricecels think I'm a weird white and white people think I'm a stupid chink. No winning as a mixedcel with 0 community and connections to a homeland.

Last edited:
JoinedMay 4, 2024Posts19

You can go there as a non-curry and easily take those traditions up and marry their women (as long as you’re not black). Curries are bottom tier other than abos

You can go there as a non-curry and easily take those traditions up and marry their women (as long as you’re not black). Curries are bottom tier other than abos
Holy fuck imagine how subhuman my son would be. Half curry and hapa. Jesus fucking christ. I think it would just be better to marry the lowest class asian girl.

Is like foids wanting to be men, all that just for ending kys at 30 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Be proud of your height nigga being a curry is the worst destiny

Is like foids wanting to be men, all that just for ending kys at 30 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Be proud of your height nigga being a curry is the worst destiny
Nah being subhuman with no home culture is even worse. There is legit nothing and no one waiting for you anywhere. You're left all alone to fend for yourself in this awful world. Currys are lucky in the sense that they are at least guaranteed pussy because of their culture.

If that's the case, why aren't you doing this?

Most pajeets think they deserve white pussy. That's why they spread across the globe like stinky rats

If that's the case, why aren't you doing this?
Lets say I go there by myself. How the fuck will I be able to communicate with anyone? I'm just a random stranger there with no ability to talk to anyone. Imagine being put into a foreign nation. What steps can you even take to become a prominent member of some community there?

Lets say I go there by myself. How the fuck will I be able to communicate with anyone? I'm just a random stranger there with no ability to talk to anyone. Imagine being put into a foreign nation. What steps can you even take to become a prominent member of some community there?
Send me a picture of how you look

End your existence you filthy GrAY mutt niglet

Most pajeets think they deserve white pussy. That's why they spread across the globe like stinky rats
White pussy is reserved for ethnic chads and at least white MTNs.

Said absolutely nobody ever

Holy fuck imagine how subhuman my son would be. Half curry and hapa. Jesus fucking christ. I think it would just be better to marry the lowest class asian girl.
Brutal.

You will never be a real curry. You have no manlet height, you have no brown skin, you have no 10.24 cm penis. You are a pasty incel warped by internet lunatics and attempting to be unique and edgy into a crude mockery of a 5'2 Indian janitor.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back real curries mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your curry “friends” laugh at you behind closed doors.

Actual curries are utterly repulsed by you. Millennia of dysgenic inbreeding have allowed them to sniff out the inadequately pungent odor of frauds like you with absolute clarity. Even transcurries that cover themselves in enough cow poop for plausible deniability. Your fake Indian accent is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to convert to Hinduism, you’ll lose the second other Indians find out you can't even stomach cow urine.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning when you get up to scam a white grandma and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll go outside of your mudhut, to the nearest train station, and plunge into the incoming locomotive. Your parents will find your mangled corpse, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your decidedly non Indian birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a non-curry is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably non-curry.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Last edited: