Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just wear a hat theory legit works

Officer
★★★
Wearing a hat boosts you up by 1.5 points I’m serious. If you have subhuman features such as eyelid exposure, bad eyebrow ridge, unruly hair, sunken cheeks, but you have a normal jawline, just wear a hat. This shit boosts you up. People will not be able to recognize you either so you basically have a fresh start.

I wear a hat to hide my light bulb shaped head.

Time to get my fedora out of the attic then, I've got some slaying to do.

it could boost your halo but it wont get you laid. you actually have to take the hat off at some point assuming a femoid is interested in you.

it could boost your halo but it wont get you laid. you actually have to take the hat off at some point assuming a femoid is interested in you.

Yeah you gotta take it off but at least you’ll get to the point of a girl liking you. Us incense can’t even get a random girl to touch us

Just hide your face

JFL if you aren't maskmaxing.

Jfl at your IQ if you think hiding parts of your face will get you laid

Time to get my fedora out of the attic then, I've got some slaying to do.
rrvc4998759.JPG
Slayer

Jfl at your IQ if you think hiding parts of your face will get you laid

Maybe not for you if you’re too far gone. You probably have a terrible chin and jawline area that’s what makes you look even worse in a hat.

Maybe not for you if you’re too far gone. You probably have a terrible chin and jawline area that’s what makes you look even worse in a hat.

Except when the hat comes off and they see your subhuman ass and call the police

Wearing a hat boosts you up by 1.5 points I’m serious. If you have subhuman features such as eyelid exposure, bad eyebrow ridge, unruly hair, sunken cheeks, but you have a normal jawline, just wear a hat. This shit boosts you up. People will not be able to recognize you either so you basically have a fresh start.
sunken cheeks is always considered an attractive feature

Except when the hat comes off and they see your subhuman ass and call the police

Lol Margodx even without a hat they’ll call the police on you. Fuck the police they’ll call SWAT team on you

Lol Margodx even without a hat they’ll call the police on you. Fuck the police they’ll call SWAT team on you

Are you seriously making fun of me for being ugly on a fucking INCEL forum?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

hats don't fit on my head

Just holy fuck @ this forum. First of all, I don't know who the fuck that guy is that you accused me of being of, second of all, your cope is insane that you think wearing a fucking hat and covering parts of your face will actually work. Third of all, please go die in a fucking hole for making fun of actually ugly people on here, you fakecel faggot.

My head shape is too subhuman for hats

Just holy fuck @ this forum. First of all, I don't know who the fuck that guy is that you accused me of being of, second of all, your cope is insane that you think wearing a fucking hat and covering parts of your face will actually work. Third of all, please go die in a fucking hole for making fun of actually ugly people on here, you fakecel faggot.

Yeah okay whatever

Wearing a hat does work and covering parts of your face does work. I’m not saying it’ll get you laid I’m saying it’ll bring you that step closer

And I’m not making fun of ugly people I’m ugly myself you retard

Thats 2 of my theories that have been backed up and confirmed.

1. Just be Ugly
2. Just Wear Hat.

Beard game + hat game might work. The more you cover up, the better you'll look.

Just wear surgical mask theory.

This is such a pointless thread

Hats are gay af only oldcels wear them

People wear baseball caps and snaobacks all the time, where do you live.
Florida,USA

I’m thinking of “ snap backs” type of hats I only see femoids wearing baseball caps and that’s sometimes other than that never

I wear a hat to hide my jewfro which I'm too lazy to cut. Hasn't helped me with girls tho.

giphy.gif

x240-rJQ.jpg

hide yo bootyhead

This is so dumb

Hat wearing is just cringe for us. Chad wears his backward cap whilst topless on the beach. We wear a beanie hat which smells of damp.