Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just tried Wine for the first time ...

What type of wine was it?

It taste like old, cold soy sauce that you left out overnight lol. And without any of the taste really, but a shitty after taste.
I'm a 20 year old Americacel, and i know that i'm"technically and legally" only supposed to have alcohol in another year, but fuck it.
I didn't even like it lol. Why the hell do people sacrifice their livers to this shit?
Alcohol is addicting to some, the same way some also hate opiates because it gives them nausea or marijiana because it makes them paranoid. Why is it good? Because if you drink enough with a girl, it makes her reasoning skills and her self control weaker, and if you give enough to anyone, it makes them much easier to rape, after all, its a toxin to the body.

Do you have a fake ID buddy boyo. I’m a 19 year old americacel and I do to get alcohol. It does taste like shit but it makes me feel a bit better
I have a real ID lol.
What are you pairing it with?

Just don't buy the cheapest, bottom shelf watery shit. Good wine doesn't have to be expensive but below a certain price point, producers have to cut corners somehow.
just drank it by itself.
Also i didn't pick it. My grandma did lol. Gave me some to take home in a bottle. Based grandma giving alcohol to an "underaged" person

I have a real ID lol.

just drank it by itself.
Also i didn't pick it. My grandma did lol. Gave me some to take home in a bottle. Based grandma giving alcohol to an "underaged" person
I have a real ID too but because of the kikes it isn’t enough to get me alcohol and smokes so I use my fake for that

I dont like it either, i prefer other drinks

I have a real ID too but because of the kikes it isn’t enough to get me alcohol and smokes so I use my fake for that
god damn Jews

Wrong @PPEcel @FinnCel @FrailPaleStaleMale
OP should try the kind of alcoholic drink he likes.
There are many different tastes.
To me, it sounds like OP tried dry wine.
Next time try fruity wine
full