Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just slept for about almost 15 straight after a mental breakdown.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've talked about this before, but lots of times when I wake up, I am in an extremely pissy mood based on my life situation, but it gets better later in the day. Today though was pretty bad, I went to bed at 6 am, woke up at 12, and was pissy as fuck. I stayed up for 20-30 minutes, then went back to bed in a horrible mood, and eventually fell asleep, and I just woke up before 9. I can't tell what is so bad about today, but I suspect I am on somewhat of a sugar withdrawal. I got my teeth whitened last night and have not had soda in the last 24 hours. Usually I drink multiple cans throughout the day. Being an incel rapes your fucking soul, but I think my withdrawal triggered a mental episode today.

I have noticed a trend in sleeping around 4am - 6am causing a shitty mood. My mind is always playing tricks on me when I try sleeping early. It's always hyperactive.

Did you substitute soda for alcohol?

Why does an incel need teeth whitening?

:feelswhere:

Why does an incel need teeth whitening?

:feelswhere:
I'm trying to ascend lol. I'm doing other stuff too btw but teeth whitening is part of the list of the things I'm doing.

6am is my normal bed time as well lol, good thing i don't really drink lots of soda though

Sleepmogs me to fucking oblivion and beyond, I can't even sleep for more than 6 hrs

Brutal boyo , take care of yourself.

Sleepmogs me to fucking oblivion and beyond, I can't even sleep for more than 6 hrs
Honestly I'm jealous as fuck of OP. I'd kill to be able to sleep longer than 2 hours.

i did this once for 6 months straight.ldar is something

Honestly I'm jealous as fuck of OP. I'd kill to be able to sleep longer than 2 hours.
2 hours? Bro what the hell how can you function?

brutal ngl
every hour or so I wake up and cant go to sleep for another 30 or so minutes of tossing and turning
I'd find it hard to believe if I got any more than 4 hours of sleep in total a night

every hour or so I wake up and cant go to sleep for another 30 or so minutes of tossing and turning
I'd find it hard to believe if I got any more than 4 hours of sleep in total a night
are you a NEET?

Sugar is worse than soy, better off without tbh

Sleep mog me. I can't sleep for more than 6-7 hours

If i want to sleep i can do so for most of the day. On Wednesday, i got up at 10pm, went out, came back around 12pm then slept through until 7pm. I then went to bed at 11pm and slept for 9 hours. Depression and life in general makes me so fucking tired. Sleep is a welcome escape and my dreams can be wonderful fantasies.

damn, u must been pretty fucking exhausted

sad shit man. Hope u get better