Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just saw a blind tall guy with his wife and kids begging in a bus stop

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Tbf he wasn't really begging just asking for help and selling some popcorn in exchange

Both young, they had 2 small kids. Now think about it, how can copers explain this?

"You need money bro" "provide for your family" "love does not exist"

Meanwhile women will turn me down over the slightest mistake I make. Not jealous I'm happy for him, his life must be pretty tough.

The point though is: when we will stop coping and just accept, love does exist but your just too ugly to get it (or short, for that matter):blackpill:

:feelsree: disgusting blind man. if he had dignity he'd kill his kids and off himself

This is just sexual attraction, not love. If his wife gets a chance to commit with a better looking guy, she will

Tbf he wasn't really begging just asking for help and selling some popcorn in exchange

Both young, they had 2 small kids. Now think about it, how can copers explain this?

"You need money bro" "provide for your family" "love does not exist"

Meanwhile women will turn me down over the slightest mistake I make. Not jealous I'm happy for him, his life must be pretty tough.

The point though is: when we will stop coping and just accept, love does exist but your just too ugly to get it (or short, for that matter):blackpill:

I think everyone already knows this, but they won't acknowledge it out loud because then they'd have to accept they're not the good people they like to be seen as.

damn, two children he didn't realize the mistake in the first one

:feelsree: disgusting blind man. if he had dignity he'd kill his kids and off himself
He said he was shot in the head when a criminal tried to rob him. Brutal

Maybe he already had kids but fucked up situation, I'd just off myself as well

brutal blackpill, this world was not meant for us

How tall was he?
This is just sexual attraction, not love. If his wife gets a chance to commit with a better looking guy, she will
tHiS iS jUsT sExUaL aTtRaCtIoN, nOt LoVe. lmao nigga was fucking BLIND yet you face > height copers still try to cope your way out of it :lul:

How tall was he?

tHiS iS jUsT sExUaL aTtRaCtIoN, nOt LoVe. lmao nigga was fucking BLIND yet you face > height copers still try to cope your way out of it :lul:
Yes, face matters more, manlets can get gfs if they have good faces, ugly guys can't get gfs even if they have a good height.

Of course it was sexual attraction, women choose partners based on height and looks, therefore there is no such thing as love between a man and a foid when we talk about romantic relationships

Yes, face matters more, manlets can get gfs if they have good faces, ugly guys can't get gfs even if they have a good height.

Of course it was sexual attraction, women choose partners based on height and looks, therefore there is no such thing as love between a man and a foid when we talk about romantic relationships
For foids, sexual attraction is always synonymous with love. No, actually sexual attraction probably trumps love in the brain of the meme gender. So you just played yourself xd

Just daredevilmaxx bro

who says love doesnot exist,that's idiot comment,but you need looks to get it,but also Ifeel you want true love,you also need personality

sexual attraction + personality = true love

How tall was he?

Face is king. Height isnt gonna help as much as face

Face is king. Height isnt gonna help as much as face
NIGGA HOW THE FUCK IS IT FACE > HEIGHT IF THERE’S A BLIND HOMELESS TALLFAG BEGGING ON THE STREET WITH A WIFE AND KIDS?

who says love doesnot exist,that's idiot comment,but you need looks to get it,but also Ifeel you want true love,you also need personality

sexual attraction + personality = true love

QFT Physical attraction + good personality and you will experience bliss.
Problem is that not good looking + good personality will make you experience .is
NIGGA HOW THE FUCK IS IT FACE > HEIGHT IF THERE’S A BLIND HOMELESS TALLFAG BEGGING ON THE STREET WITH A WIFE AND KIDS?
Who said his face wasnt good looking?

Last edited:
You dont know what his face is

Probably has a better life than the average incel.
This forum wouldn't exist if that was the suicide threshold