Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just saw a blind tall guy with his wife and kids begging in a bus stop

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,770
Online
75d 16h 36m
Tbf he wasn't really begging just asking for help and selling some popcorn in exchange

Both young, they had 2 small kids. Now think about it, how can copers explain this?

"You need money bro" "provide for your family" "love does not exist"

Meanwhile women will turn me down over the slightest mistake I make. Not jealous I'm happy for him, his life must be pretty tough.

The point though is: when we will stop coping and just accept, love does exist but your just too ugly to get it (or short, for that matter):blackpill:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,010
Online
246d 1h 19m
:feelsree: disgusting blind man. if he had dignity he'd kill his kids and off himself
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,417
Online
191d 20h 40m
This is just sexual attraction, not love. If his wife gets a chance to commit with a better looking guy, she will
 
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
925
Online
4d 13h 27m
Tenshi said:
Tbf he wasn't really begging just asking for help and selling some popcorn in exchange

Both young, they had 2 small kids. Now think about it, how can copers explain this?

"You need money bro" "provide for your family" "love does not exist"

Meanwhile women will turn me down over the slightest mistake I make. Not jealous I'm happy for him, his life must be pretty tough.

The point though is: when we will stop coping and just accept, love does exist but your just too ugly to get it (or short, for that matter):blackpill:

I think everyone already knows this, but they won't acknowledge it out loud because then they'd have to accept they're not the good people they like to be seen as.
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,732
Online
29d 22h 34m
damn, two children he didn't realize the mistake in the first one
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
8,770
Online
75d 16h 36m
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsree: disgusting blind man. if he had dignity he'd kill his kids and off himself
He said he was shot in the head when a criminal tried to rob him. Brutal

Maybe he already had kids but fucked up situation, I'd just off myself as well
 
F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
1,188
Online
18d 16h 22m
Tenshi said:
The point though is: when we will stop coping and just accept, love does exist but your just too ugly to get it (or short, for that matter):blackpill:
brutal blackpill, this world was not meant for us
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,556
Online
206d 18h 48m
How tall was he?
trying to ascend said:
This is just sexual attraction, not love. If his wife gets a chance to commit with a better looking guy, she will
tHiS iS jUsT sExUaL aTtRaCtIoN, nOt LoVe. lmao nigga was fucking BLIND yet you face > height copers still try to cope your way out of it :lul:
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,417
Online
191d 20h 40m
WØLF said:
How tall was he?

tHiS iS jUsT sExUaL aTtRaCtIoN, nOt LoVe. lmao nigga was fucking BLIND yet you face > height copers still try to cope your way out of it :lul:
Yes, face matters more, manlets can get gfs if they have good faces, ugly guys can't get gfs even if they have a good height.

Of course it was sexual attraction, women choose partners based on height and looks, therefore there is no such thing as love between a man and a foid when we talk about romantic relationships
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,556
Online
206d 18h 48m
trying to ascend said:
Yes, face matters more, manlets can get gfs if they have good faces, ugly guys can't get gfs even if they have a good height.

Of course it was sexual attraction, women choose partners based on height and looks, therefore there is no such thing as love between a man and a foid when we talk about romantic relationships
For foids, sexual attraction is always synonymous with love. No, actually sexual attraction probably trumps love in the brain of the meme gender. So you just played yourself xd
 
J

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
4,697
Online
20d 10h 35m
Just daredevilmaxx bro
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 37m
who says love doesnot exist,that's idiot comment,but you need looks to get it,but also Ifeel you want true love,you also need personality

sexual attraction + personality = true love

 
simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
588
Online
12d 1h 22m
WØLF said:
How tall was he?

tHiS iS jUsT sExUaL aTtRaCtIoN, nOt LoVe. lmao nigga was fucking BLIND yet you face > height copers still try to cope your way out of it :lul:
Face is king. Height isnt gonna help as much as face
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,556
Online
206d 18h 48m
simply_over said:
Face is king. Height isnt gonna help as much as face
NIGGA HOW THE FUCK IS IT FACE > HEIGHT IF THERE’S A BLIND HOMELESS TALLFAG BEGGING ON THE STREET WITH A WIFE AND KIDS?
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 2h 21m
AllanKing said:
who says love doesnot exist,that's idiot comment,but you need looks to get it,but also Ifeel you want true love,you also need personality

sexual attraction + personality = true love

QFT Physical attraction + good personality and you will experience bliss.
Problem is that not good looking + good personality will make you experience .is
WØLF said:
NIGGA HOW THE FUCK IS IT FACE > HEIGHT IF THERE’S A BLIND HOMELESS TALLFAG BEGGING ON THE STREET WITH A WIFE AND KIDS?
Who said his face wasnt good looking?
 
Last edited:
simply_over

simply_over

One day at a time.
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
588
Online
12d 1h 22m
WØLF said:
NIGGA HOW THE FUCK IS IT FACE > HEIGHT IF THERE’S A BLIND HOMELESS TALLFAG BEGGING ON THE STREET WITH A WIFE AND KIDS?
You dont know what his face is
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
27,556
Online
206d 18h 48m
Kamikaze said:
Who said his face wasnt good looking?
simply_over said:
You dont know what his face is
He’s a fucking hobo dude, they all look like shit unless they’re legit Chads, which I know he wasn’t. Plus he was shot in the head jfl, his wife would’ve left him if he was a manlet
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
6,966
Online
94d 11h 43m
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsree: disgusting blind man. if he had dignity he'd kill his kids and off himself
Probably has a better life than the average incel.
This forum wouldn't exist if that was the suicide threshold
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top