Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just ruin a 15 year olds life and get him beaten up irl over a joke theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200702 010217

Screenshot 20200702 010235

Screenshot 20200702 010256

What a bunch of absolute cucks, jfl.
What do they think they're accomplishing with their pathetic lives?

cucked if you're still snitching to the cops on people in 2020

dude was insanely low IQ for posting her instagram account in the thread. like no shit someone was going to contact her about it JFL

Protect m'lady in hopes of getting pussy

Slav Lives Matter

@squirrelsonfire2 say something that isn't low effort for you to increase your postcount by 1

well what was the fucking OP you retarded nigger?

That OP is retarted for having a instagram in general
I also have one but never post on it

I saw he posted some pic with bloodshoot eyes. He might have actually got jumped or he is just really good at larping. Over for that kid
some of those replies made me kek irl

man my oneitis doesn't have a very high opinion of me but this dude dug a deep hole for himself JFL. the fact that people who are this fucking dumb exist makes me feel vastly better about my own failings and insecurities ngl

Simps and cucks are ready to eat you alive for speaking bad of m'lady.

good
sexhaver getting btfo

Simps and cucks are ready to eat you alive for speaking bad of m'lady.

Not even for sex or affection from women either, they do all this in the hopes of something as small as a flirty conversation from women or women thanking them.

Dirty little snitch.

Reminder to remove exif data and add rotation and white noise to your images before posting.

I have so much shit to get done that I can't imagine having time to track down one specific person from one specific post.

IT needs to go outside more often, geez.

I have so much shit to get done that I can't imagine having time to track down one specific person from one specific post.

IT needs to go outside more often, geez.

Daily reminder that anonimity and circumspection are a must. People are iching to linch/report incels for any stupid shit.