Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just realized how over it is. Ethnic suifuel GTFOH

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
So i have a very large family from my fathers side. 3rd world shithole. Lately all my cousins uncles nephews local idiots from my fathers city have been adding me on FB. Literally 100s of average looking ethnic guys my age.

Guess what THEY ALL FUCKING HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS. Sure their life is shitty bu seeing their photos with their kids and wife while im rotting here as a total outcast to society fucked me up.

Inceldom for ethnics in the west is much bigger issue than for ethnics in their own country. We have to face so many prejudices and resistance from this cucked society...even our own women hate us.

Over over over :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Never began bro

Moneymax and then return to your homeland brother

You will have a better life.

The west is broken

There is no reason for a man to stay in the west. Only perpetual suffering to be had.

Just go back to your shitty country then?

Come to Brasil bro, if your face is not sub4 you might get a GF here

Cope
Europe is heaven for ethnics

I know this feel bro. I think I'm the only single guy left in my family

Yeah but getting a good job in brazil is probably harder than in europe.

Your society also has an elite white upperclass who get the best jobs and then the low class rest usually darker skinned who will struggle all their life

then get mugged by a gang

tbhtbh

white women are highly overrated
This is true. But ethnic foids in the west are all whiteworshipping and extremely selfhating.

I hope to find some innocent woman in the east before its too late :cryfeels:

Pretty typical tbh, ethnics in the west are doomed but back home they have a normal married family life.

Shit choices all around tho...
A.Live in a third world shithole to have and experience something everyone else takes for granted.
or
B. Remain in the first world and be incel for life.

JFL being an ethnic man is a cruel joke.

This is true. But ethnic foids in the west are all whiteworshipping and extremely selfhating.

I hope to find some innocent woman in the east before its too late :cryfeels:
i just want a ME gf, preferably arab, but they only want tall white guys, just like all women :kys::kys:

Shit choices all around tho...
A.Live in a third world shithole to have and experience something everyone else takes for granted.
or
B. Remain in the first world and be incel for life.
High iq.

Is this also true for middle easterners like me? If so, then I would come. Just have to learn Portuguese :lul::lul: