Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just noticed most of these kpop "dudes" are subhuman asf

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
WINNER-revela-primeira-imagem-pr%C3%A9via-para-o-pr%C3%B3ximo-comeback.png

jfl look at these "guys", just imagine how they looked without fakeup and before their twinkmaxxing surgeries. Jesus koreans are fucked, these are the "top tier men" in their country :lul:

also hair halo is brutal, no wonder these traits have been selected, just imagine these guys balding or with subhuman curly hair, it'd drop their PSL considerably

Last edited:
koreans are extremely ugly.I think even SEA beats them.The only good thing they have going in terms of looks is height(supposedly they are taller then other asians).

koreans are extremely ugly.I think even SEA beats them.The only good thing they have going in terms of looks is height(supposedly they are taller then other asians).

Chinese women look better than korean imo

South Korea is the worst country of east Asia by far

I mog them tbh. And im a gorilla

Smoking gorilla

tbh

in EA I think japanese people do way better, but that's probably cuz they're not exactly "pure" or at least not as much homogeneous (ironically) as koreans.

I am more masculine than them yet they mog me.

I am a subhuman and treated poorly because of my looks so let me shit on others like a normalnigger. Disgusting.

Should be burned alive

What the fuck is that shit

K-pop fans are fags anyways so they don’t care

can rice be incel?

I am a subhuman and treated poorly because of my looks so let me shit on others like a normalnigger. Disgusting.
they still mog me why you're roasting me let me cope in peace :feels::cryfeels:

There's always one goodlooking one that becomes successful, like Justin Timberlake of any band. This is the only one that roasties care about, I literally only know his name because it's the only one mentioned on twitter, and surprise he has the best jaw and tallest of all them.

8dae3b206fe39a15bcb7fcd8efbb9445.jpg

There's always one goodlooking one that becomes successful, like Justin Timberlake of any band. This is the only one that roasties care about, I literally only know his name because it's the only one mentioned on twitter, and surprise he has the best jaw and tallest of all them.

That's a white guy with asian eyes lol take the phenotype pill

Giga-cope tbh. Plus it's A LOT easier (and a much higher payoff) to just wear makeup than to waste years in the gym for maybe a 1 point raise in SMV at most

that's an actual very high IQ observation tbh

btw nice comparison, I was just noticed this thing in nsync a while ago, Justin really mogs the shit out of the other members. Chris for an instance sometimes doesn't even look like he belong there.

they look like gay tranny faggots

Giga-cope tbh. Plus it's A LOT easier (and a much higher payoff) to just wear makeup than to waste years in the gym for maybe a 1 point raise in SMV at most
gym is indeed mostly cope unless you're fat

st chico already said it all: it's all about face

Koreans don't care if they look subhuman to your eyes, in Korea these guys are the chads while people like this
Screenshot 20200702 004307

Are considered ugly and too brutish which is funny because this pheno is more akin to a natural korean rather than the pretty boys who shave their jaw away

Koreans don't care if they look subhuman to your eyes, in Korea these guys are the chads while people like this
View attachment 284040
Are considered ugly and too brutish which is funny because this pheno is more akin to a natural korean rather than the pretty boys who shave their jaw away
I used to think that as well but these days idk man, I think there's more media to it than actual evidence. Sure the guys on op slay for sure despite having subhuman traits, but I'd like to know if the average korean kpopmaxxing is slaying or having good results without the statusmaxx these guys have.

Even to play the pretty boy card you gotta have some basic traits. While the guy on this pic isn't ideal I'd doubt he would be celibate anywhere in Asia. But idk, korean society is kinda silly sometimes so who knows

edit: just for fun I kinda look it up in japanese what is considered the most attractive actor guy in japan atm, it is this guy:

btjtfXS29C8IVCPw59KAwMZ6l5XqyyfI1DeBagHWQ9JY9SglQ5JznxfPOUF54S0k8I17NHK6XVGePA9Otqs6uqNtpH-kiz7mbyDlFJz_-c0khpgkVMx6QYHj8Mi9_gTA7eDfL_bu8MNS

took this photo since we can actually see his facial traits without the long hair, you can see, not gigachad but still some pretty boy-chadish nice features. Tried to look up for a korean one in english since I don't know korean, apparently is this guy:

569b8667996bebd3e5776b68fdf34cb9.jpg

c2c2dbdd27e5686d439328ce94dd7815.jpg

no subhuman at all, these guys are changs.

Last edited:
I used to think that as well but these days idk man, I think there's more media to it than actual evidence. Sure the guys on op slay for sure despite having subhuman traits, but I'd like to know if the average korean kpopmaxxing is slaying or having good results without the statusmaxx these guys have.

Even to play the pretty boy card you gotta have some basic traits. While the guy on this pic isn't ideal I'd doubt he would be celibate anywhere in Asia. But idk, korean society is kinda silly sometimes so who knows

edit: just for fun I kinda look it up in japanese what is considered the most attractive actor guy in japan atm, it is this guy:

btjtfXS29C8IVCPw59KAwMZ6l5XqyyfI1DeBagHWQ9JY9SglQ5JznxfPOUF54S0k8I17NHK6XVGePA9Otqs6uqNtpH-kiz7mbyDlFJz_-c0khpgkVMx6QYHj8Mi9_gTA7eDfL_bu8MNS

took this photo since we can actually see his facial traits without the long hair, you can see, not gigachad but still some pretty boy-chadish nice features. Tried to look up for a korean one in english since I don't know korean, apparently is this guy:

569b8667996bebd3e5776b68fdf34cb9.jpg

c2c2dbdd27e5686d439328ce94dd7815.jpg

no subhuman at all, these guys are changs.
Agreed with your edit, tbh in my country most guys are semi kpop maxxing with the glasses, hair style and fashion and don't really have much success because every 2nd guy does it (I live in East Asia)

But most actors are usually more masculine looking although many still are pretty boys it's just that kpop has more feminine fag looking guys as they cater for younger foids which is just my theory.

Still mog me to oblivion and back. I am not in place to call them subhuman I think.

Jfl at those subhumans they are nothing compared with Europe and Middle Eastern.

Very few are good looking

gay looking faces

sick ass dance moves

I don’t get how these mfs have fans all over the world

jfl @ this cope thread
they fuck ton of noodlewhores daily

The k pop "boys" are a bunch of jewish propaganda sissy faggot pussies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4