Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just made me sad idk

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Venting man just got in mind mentally lost cel he was an awesome guy, I don't know why I'm making this but for some reason his name doesn't show up when I search him up.

He was a great guy like me, we got along and shit we coped together, you know, we said we're introverts and shit when I called it out later on, we were still friends.

He was a great guy, to think all of that can be destroyed deleted just like that, it just sucks, there are tons of people horrible compared to him, he had controversial opinions and stances but he never really bullied people that way.

Just made me sad.

Yeah sure he was a good guy, he called people idiots and told them to kill themselves daily.

Everything will end eventually no matter how hard you clenched

Cope, you are not a great guy, you are a faggot

Yeah sure he was a good guy, he called people idiots and told them to kill themselves daily.

There are unfortunately plenty of users like that around. Some just call everything and everyone they see "Retarded", this forum improved a lot the day Solo_Alex got banned, we're here to cope with our loneliness, not to get cyberbullied. If we wanted to get cyberbullied we'd Interact with toilets and their White Knights. :feelswhat::blackpill:

There are unfortunately plenty of users like that around. Some just call everything and everyone they see "Retarded", this forum improved a lot the day Solo_Alex got banned, we're here to cope with our loneliness, not to get cyberbullied. If we wanted to get cyberbullied we'd Interact with toilets and their White Knights. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Didn't know he got banned.

He gone for publicly blasting incels.is